Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Magick

Infusions teahouse chocolates win BIG at Harvest Fest!

You want to taste the best chocolate around, just come to the Infusions Teahouse in Sebastopol! Sonoma Chocolatiers won twelve awards at The Harvest Fair which just proves that visiting the dark side can have its advantages, Dark Chocolate, that is!
    Some of my favorite truffles ...
    The chipolte chillie really takes your taste buds for a ride reeling between hot and sweet! If you want to stay south of the border try the Mayan spice with cinnamon and vanilla or the Mole Ole!
    The liquer flavored chambord with that subtle raspberry rush and the pretty paisley top, well what more can I say..
    The teahouse is a great place to hang out...the cozy pillow strewn corner in the back is a favorite of teens and moms with babies. Or the couch for just relaxing and the many tables for yummy organic tapas or just tea and treats while you catch up on your email.
    What I love about Infusions is that all ages are attracted and the young staff is always happy and helpful.
    Congratulations on going for the Gold and Winning! The whole town loves this jewel, its, well, so Sebastopol!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    pkonez

Re: Infusions teahouse chocolates win BIG at Harvest Fest!

I LOVE their chocolates. My favorite is the 82% Dark Devout!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    You want to taste the best chocolate around, just come to the Infusions Teahouse in Sebastopol! Sonoma Chocolatiers won twelve awards at The Harvest Fair which just proves that visiting the dark side can have its advantages, Dark Chocolate, that is!
    Some of my favorite truffles ...
    The chipolte chillie really takes your taste buds for a ride reeling between hot and sweet! If you want to stay south of the border try the Mayan spice with cinnamon and vanilla or the Mole Ole!
    The liquer flavored chambord with that subtle raspberry rush and the pretty paisley top, well what more can I say..
    The teahouse is a great place to hang out...the cozy pillow strewn corner in the back is a favorite of teens and moms with babies. Or the couch for just relaxing and the many tables for yummy organic tapas or just tea and treats while you catch up on your email.
    What I love about Infusions is that all ages are attracted and the young staff is always happy and helpful.
    Congratulations on going for the Gold and Winning! The whole town loves this jewel, its, well, so Sebastopol!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email