Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    June D. Hazleton

Who would do this to an animal?

Many of you have read of the dreadful deed done to a cat left in a cage to be taken to Forgotten Felines for spaying who was set on fire. The remaining kittens in another cage were stolen. Somebody knows who did this. Do the right thing and respond to this posting anonymously, or call the Santa Rosa Police Department. This is an evil act. First a cat, then a human!!!!!!...If you have any information on this horrid crime, please do the right thing and come forward. The perpetrator/s of this crime should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. At least a human being can defend themselves...a kitten is totally defenseless...what cowardice...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barbara

Re: Who would do this to an animal?

Well said. I read the article in the Press Demo this evening and was in tears. What type of "human" would do such a cruel thing? Yet I know. We are overpopulated with human garbage, in my opinion. People who don't care about others or animals. No wonder we have so many wars.

Barbara

3. TopTop #3
    June D. Hazleton

Re: Who would do this to an animal?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barbara: View Post
    Well said. I read the article in the Press Demo this evening and was in tears. What type of "human" would do such a cruel thing? Yet I know. We are overpopulated with human garbage, in my opinion. People who don't care about others or animals. No wonder we have so many wars.

Barbara
    Hi Barbara....if you check the PD this morning...they have a 15 year old girl!!!! very sad...but glad they did this....they were pressured into investigating this crime. I agree with you regarding the damage done to human minds due to war and gangs...