Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Crystal Cakes

Calling On My Community!!

Name:  BRI QUOTE.jpg
Views: 1438
Size:  39.3 KB
    Hey West County,

My name is Crystal and I am taking a HUGE leap in my life. I am embarking on a deep journey to discover my life purpose. I believe we all have a special GIFT to offer one another and the planet and I know that I am here at this time for a SPECIAL reason and am committed to discovering my purpose. That's why I am stepping out of my comfort zone and asking for my community's support to embark on this journey. I know ABUNDANCE is BOUNTIFUL... all around me. So here I am asking for YOUR support.

Please check out my crowdfunding sites and contribute whatever you feel is in your means. Just watching my video and sending me positive vibes means the WORLD to me. <3

Thank you for all of your support!

<3 Crystal

Name:  NELSON QUOTE.jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  58.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    kpage9

Re: Calling On My Community!!

This is one of the funniest things i've seen in years. Well...a while.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Crystal Cakes: View Post

Hey West County,

My name is Crystal and I am taking a HUGE leap in my life. I am embarking on a deep journey to discover my life purpose. I believe we all have a special GIFT to offer one another and the planet and I know that I am here at this time for a SPECIAL reason and am committed to discovering my purpose. That's why I am stepping out of my comfort zone and asking for my community's support to embark on this journey. I know ABUNDANCE is BOUNTIFUL... all around me. So here I am asking for YOUR support.

Please check out my crowdfunding sites and contribute whatever you feel is in your means. Just watching my video and sending me positive vibes means the WORLD to me. <3

Last edited by Barry; 02-26-2017 at 08:52 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Shandi

I agree! Those who need to "go inside" to find their life purpose should all ask for $5000. Although some of us can do it for free, just by reading Barbara Sher's book "Wishcraft". She probably has a new one out now, but that was very helpful to me, and I created a workshop called "Finding Your Life Purpose" in the 80's in Hawaii.
    People discovered things about themselves that they never knew, and I didn't even charge for the workshop!
    I discovered that my purpose was to "encourage, inspire, support, and inform" and I've been doing it ever since!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kpage9: View Post
    This is one of the funniest things i've seen in years. Well...a while.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    lynettaavery

Hi Crystal,
    I just recently opened my own office in Sebastopol doing the work I absolutely love!
    What I can offer you is my services. I am a Transformational Coach, Thai Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
    Would you be interested in a 30 min session on the house, I will assist you in clearing any of the blocks that may be in the way of your dreams becoming manifested right NOW!

Let me know by replying: [email protected]
    Warmly Sent,
    Lynetta

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Crystal Cakes: View Post

Hey West County,

Last edited by Barry; 03-16-2017 at 09:43 AM.

8. TopTop #5
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lynettaavery: View Post
    Hi Crystal,
    I just recently opened my own office in Sebastopol doing the work I absolutely love!
    What I can offer you is my services. I am a Transformational Coach, Thai Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
    Would you be interested in a 30 min session on the house, I will assist you in clearing any of the blocks that may be in the way of your dreams becoming manifested right NOW!

Let me know by replying: [email protected]
    Warmly Sent,
    Lynetta
    Hi Lynetta,

You might want to check out Crystal's Kickstarter page ...

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    lynettaavery

Hi Crystal,
    I went on to your kickstarter site, chose the $11 contribution. I love your video, keep putting them out there. Do you have a facebook presence?

11. Gratitude expressed by: