Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

URGENT: action needed today (John Jenkel)

Dear community members,

A very complex issue, which has been going on for many years has reached the point where your action is urgently needed.

One of our community's most misunderstood members needed your help before these trees were cut (see below); no one came to assist, for even the sake of the watershed. While we can't undue the damage already done, we can insist on justice, and appropriate restitution to correct the problems.

Knowing how difficult John Jenkel can be, I understand your resistance. But the level of social and environmental injustice has reach staggering levels, and now all parties involved are behaving badly from the County Planning, Permit, Board of Zoning, and 5th District Supervisor, to the Sheriff dept. & Court system.

PLEASE look beyond the rhetoric below to see that many serious injustices are occurring. Mr. Jenkel has been arrested and the problems will likely get worse unless the community steps in! PLEASE be at County Courtroom 9 (the courthouse at the County complex) at 3:30 today; just your presence can make a difference.

I am not asking this for just the sake of violations of property rights; I am asking you to step up for the loss of resources (trees, water, habitat, etc.) due to over demands of the wine grape interests, and especially for the special treatment and skewing of justice, regulations, etc. the County allows some of them.

I know there are many responsible grape growers & wineries too, but the balance is off on this one by a large margin.

With much appreciation,

Colleen Fernald

829 2243
    338 8796

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, John Jenkel <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Ending killing for greed by stopping concrete trucks
    To: "Colleen Fernald"
    Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:05 AM

'Da Vexing 9-11 Truth Campaign to end 62 years of Murder &
    Squander for Fascist Gain by Shock & Shame.

Sept. 5, 2009, Abuse News #4255 by John Jenkel, 'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter,
    800-500-7083, [email protected]

~ Posted on trees of death in this restricted easement over private property
    at 3521 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, California,
    by intentionally devastated property owner John Jenkel ~
    Concrete
    trucks:
    No
    trespassing.

'Da Vexing 9-11 Truth Campaign to end 62 years of Murder
    & Squander for Fascist Gain by Shock & Shame.

Sept. 5, 2009, Abuse News #4254 by John Jenkel, 'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter,

No concrete trucks are allowed on this private road.

This road is owned by John Jenkel, 'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter. In 2002, John foolishly granted Paul Hobbs Winery, L. P., an easement on this road for access to a winery, as shown in Site Plan, UPE 01-0128, Exhibit A. In return, it promised to have no wine tasting and to preserve 60 towering Douglas Fir trees on its 19 acre landlocked property. This access was restricted through Use Permit UPE 01-0128 to 5 full-time agricultural workers, and for constructing one building with "Trees to remain."

Four months after obtaining an easement based on its promise to save a stand of 60 trees and build one structure, Paul Hobbs Winery cut down four Douglas Firs to make room for a garbage bin and four buildings. John Jenkel had to stand beneath a fifth fir to save it. Consequnently, nature lover Jenkel has had NOTHING to do with his neighbor. In 2002, the winery cut down 2 more giant firs and poisoned 8 others. It also filed six groundless cases against enabling neighbor Jenkel.

Between March and June of 2008, Hobbs goons cut down all 50 fifty remaining fir tress that they promised to save in return for access to their bait and switch ugly winery. Now they are building a stand-alone sales office on agricultural land where the 60 trees were, all in violations of 60 promises and county zoning ordinances.

After seven years of their abuse, 9-11 Bounty Hunter Jenkel realizes that the $6 million all-cash bait and switch Paul Hobbs Winery is a money laundering operation for organized crime, the greatest of which is United States mass murder and terrorism in Hoover Institute-advised and CIA-induced unconstitutional wars of congressional choice, not necessity, against fabricated enemies, at the expense of we the congressionally betrayed people, ordered by an impostor commander in chief.

'Da 9-11 Truth Campaign holds strike-first Congress and a dictator accountable for mass murder in unconstitutional wars of congressional choice, not necessity.

Paul Hobbs Winery profits when people agonize about United States mass murder, terrorism, and corruption. To maintain this horror, it had roadway owner Jenkel unreasonably arrested on this roadway on September 5, 2006 so California Superior Judge James G. Bertoli could issue an order to a 9-11 Truth Campaigner that "Mother may not bring VIOLET to John Jenkel's home or meetings." This unconstitutional order gives aid and comfort to enemies of the state and is treason under Penal Code Section 37. Concealing this treason is a felony under CPC Sec. 38.

John Jenkel will stop 'da Hobbs gang in court and 'da 9-11 Truth Campaign will end mass murder and terrorism of congressional choice in Congress. Mean-time, no concrete trucks are allowed on this roadway. Any concrete supplier who uses it will end up defending a criminal trespass charge and United States killing for greed.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Geni Houston

Re: URGENT: action needed today

John Jenkel tried to convince me that Willie Brown orchastrated 9/11.
    I find it hard to believe anything else he says.

3. TopTop #3

Quote Posted in reply to the post by genihouston: View Post
    John Jenkel tried to convince me that Willie Brown orchastrated 9/11.
    I find it hard to believe anything else he says.
    Hi,

I won't even begin to get into that issue at this time; but I've been investigating his claims for over 6 years; there are indisputable facts within the rest of his claims, which no one should ignore just because they can't take his personality.

Some of the abuse from law enforcement towards Jenkel comes from Deputy Misita; one of the ones who shot and killed Jeremiah Chase. This is yet another unresolved conflict that must take the back burner at this time.

This is my response to Karen Baird-Eaton's thoughtful private reply:

The original dispute stems from violations in the terms and conditions given to the winery in exchange for the easement; the abuse from law enforcement, etc. is very long and complicated, Mr. Jenkel has a way of making things worse; but it doesn't justify the numerous violations on all sides.

Best wishes,

Colleen

4. TopTop #4

This is the response to another private reply. Please note that the key issue here is justice for our community, not just Jenkel. THANKS!

>The basis for my compassion is for our community's best interest to be >served; his property problems are but one of many where the County is >acting in a very unbalanced capacity, and it sets a very dangerous >precedent.

>Jenkel's challenges are not easy to understand; I fault no one for >misunderstanding.

>I continue to risk my position in our community to advance the truth >where it matters most.

>In peace,

>Colleen

5. TopTop #5
    Peace Seeker

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post
    This is the response to another private reply. Please note that the key issue here is justice for our community, not just Jenkel. THANKS!

>The basis for my compassion is for our community's best interest to be >served; his property problems are but one of many where the County is >acting in a very unbalanced capacity, and it sets a very dangerous >precedent.

>Jenkel's challenges are not easy to understand; I fault no one for >misunderstanding.

>I continue to risk my position in our community to advance the truth >where it matters most.

>In peace,

>Colleen

Some factual and legal points need to be clarified in order to assess the merits of Mr. Jenkel's about the trees and his easement:

Did Hobbs Winery guarantee that it would preserve the trees, in exchange for Mr. Jenkel's easement? Was it that clear cut, or are there entirely valid alternative legal interpretations of the easement document?

If so, did Mr. Jenkel use valid legal remedies that would have been available to him to preserve the trees? Did he get qualified legal counsel? If so, did he listen to them or reject their advice in favor or his own strategy, which might serve his political and rhetorical agenda, but would be a predictably invalid and losing approach in court?

In other words, did he stubbornly irrationally blow actual legal remedies he had available, in order to carry on with his own rhetorical extravaganza?

I'm very skeptical that an entire nest of collaborators within the county administration are persecuting Mr. Jenkel. I would lay that set of accusations aside for the moment, to examine the straightforward question of whether he did or didn't use competent, coherent legal strategy to preserve the trees? He could have gotten an injunction, if his easement document had any realistic chance of being enforced and upheld by the courts. Mr. Jenkel uses convoluted, grandiose, paranoid reasoning to support whatever step he chooses to take. So figuring out which of his grievances are valid is a very challening task.

6. TopTop #6

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Seeker & Peace Voyager: View Post
    Some factual and legal points need to be clarified in order to assess the merits of Mr. Jenkel's about the trees and his easement:

Did Hobbs Winery guarantee that it would preserve the trees, in exchange for Mr. Jenkel's easement? Yes. Was it that clear cut, or are there entirely valid alternative legal interpretations of the easement document? I don't think it was vague.

If so, did Mr. Jenkel use valid legal remedies that would have been available to him to preserve the trees? Yes and no. Did he get qualified legal counsel? He does not trust lawyers; I am an advocate of mediation 1st; I continue to try to get him to get legal advise in lieu of representation. He does OK without a law degree, but would naturally be better off with professional assistance. If so, did he listen to them or reject their advice in favor or his own strategy, which might serve his political and rhetorical agenda, but would be a predictably invalid and losing approach in court?

In other words, did he stubbornly irrationally blow actual legal remedies he had available, in order to carry on with his own rhetorical extravaganza? Yes, sometimes for good reasons; and yes, he sometimes works against himself; which leads to the complicated part.

I'm very skeptical that an entire nest of collaborators within the county administration are persecuting Mr. Jenkel. Some are very actively working against him, a few are actually trying to help, most are just trying to do their job and are challenged in dealing with him due to his earnest passion to get adherence to the Constitution. The worst part is that he did not get to present his side regarding the trees and the court has shown an outright bias more than once - without many key facts and no science with regard to the initial tree problem. The other issue is that he granted the easement based on only 5 workers, their new plan is for I think 23 or 24; that's a significant increase in traffic. Also, he only let them have it for a plan which had less buildings than they have now, and they are about to pour the foundation for another one with a separate address. I would lay that set of accusations aside for the moment, to examine the straightforward question of whether he did or didn't use competent, coherent legal strategy to preserve the trees? He could have gotten an injunction, if his easement document had any realistic chance of being enforced and upheld by the courts. Mr. Jenkel uses convoluted, grandiose, paranoid reasoning to support whatever step he chooses to take. So figuring out which of his grievances are valid is a very challenging task.

Yes indeed, though still much needed
    . I'm intrigued by your profile, perhaps you can help with a remedy. Care to talk?

Thanks,

Colleen

7. TopTop #7

The comment below came from someone who knows a lot about all the issues & some of the parties involved.

The salt in the wound for me this 9/11 is how much things have NOT gotten better, and the Progressives
    are MIA on seeking a resolution for a cease fire, the ONLY safe way out of our costly, immoral, Middle East mess.

Before folks get fired up on the notion of 9/11 being "synthetic terrorism", see the DVD of "Zeitgeist" for some potent information.

Please note I do not blame our troops. I do hold accountable each Administration, member of the House and Senate, and local government, who enable the use of our Department of Defense (and contractors) to be used in operations of offense. WE are still striking first, and it continues to make us less safe, when local budgets cannot keep up the same levels of public safety officers, etc. Plus, I want our National Guard home now for our protection here, not foreign soil.

In peace,

Colleen
    Campaign for Peace

Hi Colleen,

Please keep me informed about the outcome of his case. I am very concerned about how John is being treated. The Nazi machine in Germany, Spain and Italy started out attacking the rights of minorities, and gradually worked its way up the food chain to everyone as it consolidated power. Mr. Jenkel has not been tactful nor has he been his own best friend but he has pointed out a truth that anyone with a half a brain knows. 9-11 was an inside job! A conspiracy in plain sight for anyone to see and be very afraid of. I don't know very many folks on this list or in Sebastopol who would argue with this fact in private, however John had the courage to say it every day in public. Free speach is worth standing up for.

What I have read of his issues visa via the right of way issues, sign dispute and the illegal removal of many trees smacks of corruption. I hope that the court sees all the evidence and tries the case on the issues rather than on the personalities.

Those of us who have stood up against authority in the past should watch very closely to see how the case unflolds because it may well be a harbenger of things to come

8. TopTop #8
    Jude Iam

colleen, thank you for the courage to stand by and rally help for john jenkel despite his extremely challenging personality. known him for some years; found his causes righteous though he regularly shoots himself in the foot and does his causes disservice through his modus operandi.
    blessings on you and him and all who speak and act for the trees.
    love, judith (who he believes work for C.I.A.)

9. TopTop #9
    KellytheSinger

Re: URGENT: action needed today (John Jenkel)

No matter what John Jenkel's political views are, Local government cannot
    breach anyone's rights. This man has the right to a hearing. He's been jailed for standing on his own property.
    The winery he is fighting has broken the law by breaching the land agreement John Jenkel graciously allowed when they bought the land next to his. This is a case of Sonoma County government acting like mafiosos
    and bullying a citizen who has devoted his life to shining a light on local and national government misconduct.

Folks who care about our basic freedoms know the right wing will always attack the outspoken, John regardless of his beliefs, is outspoken.
    All who care about freedom of speech should call every Sonoma County Supervisor and tell them all to let John out of jail, and give John Jenkel a fair hearing about this issue.

Dear community members,

A very complex issue, which has been going on for many years has reached the point where your action is urgently needed.

One of our community's most misunderstood members needed your help before these trees were cut (see below); no one came to assist, for even the sake of the watershed. While we can't undue the damage already done, we can insist on justice, and appropriate restitution to correct the problems.

Knowing how difficult John Jenkel can be, I understand your resistance. But the level of social and environmental injustice has reach staggering levels, and now all parties involved are behaving badly from the County Planning, Permit, Board of Zoning, and 5th District Supervisor, to the Sheriff dept. & Court system.

PLEASE look beyond the rhetoric below to see that many serious injustices are occurring. Mr. Jenkel has been arrested and the problems will likely get worse unless the community steps in! PLEASE be at County Courtroom 9 (the courthouse at the County complex) at 3:30 today; just your presence can make a difference.

I am not asking this for just the sake of violations of property rights; I am asking you to step up for the loss of resources (trees, water, habitat, etc.) due to over demands of the wine grape interests, and especially for the special treatment and skewing of justice, regulations, etc. the County allows some of them.

I know there are many responsible grape growers & wineries too, but the balance is off on this one by a large margin.

With much appreciation,

Colleen Fernald

829 2243
    338 8796

Concrete
    trucks:
    No
    trespassing.

This road is owned by John Jenkel, 'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter. In 2002, John foolishly granted Paul Hobbs Winery, L. P., an easement on this road for access to a winery, as shown in Site Plan, UPE 01-0128, Exhibit A. In return, it promised to have no wine tasting and to preserve 60 towering Douglas Fir trees on its 19 acre landlocked property. This access was restricted through Use Permit UPE 01-0128 to 5 full-time agricultural workers, and for constructing one building with "Trees to remain."

Four months after obtaining an easement based on its promise to save a stand of 60 trees and build one structure, Paul Hobbs Winery cut down four Douglas Firs to make room for a garbage bin and four buildings. John Jenkel had to stand beneath a fifth fir to save it. Consequnently, nature lover Jenkel has had NOTHING to do with his neighbor. In 2002, the winery cut down 2 more giant firs and poisoned 8 others. It also filed six groundless cases against enabling neighbor Jenkel.

Between March and June of 2008, Hobbs goons cut down all 50 fifty remaining fir tress that they promised to save in return for access to their bait and switch ugly winery. Now they are building a stand-alone sales office on agricultural land where the 60 trees were, all in violations of 60 promises and county zoning ordinances.

After seven years of their abuse, 9-11 Bounty Hunter Jenkel realizes that the $6 million all-cash bait and switch Paul Hobbs Winery is a money laundering operation for organized crime, the greatest of which is United States mass murder and terrorism in Hoover Institute-advised and CIA-induced unconstitutional wars of congressional choice, not necessity, against fabricated enemies, at the expense of we the congressionally betrayed people, ordered by an impostor commander in chief.

'Da 9-11 Truth Campaign holds strike-first Congress and a dictator accountable for mass murder in unconstitutional wars of congressional choice, not necessity.

Paul Hobbs Winery profits when people agonize about United States mass murder, terrorism, and corruption. To maintain this horror, it had roadway owner Jenkel unreasonably arrested on this roadway on September 5, 2006 so California Superior Judge James G. Bertoli could issue an order to a 9-11 Truth Campaigner that "Mother may not bring VIOLET to John Jenkel's home or meetings." This unconstitutional order gives aid and comfort to enemies of the state and is treason under Penal Code Section 37. Concealing this treason is a felony under CPC Sec. 38.

John Jenkel will stop 'da Hobbs gang in court and 'da 9-11 Truth Campaign will end mass murder and terrorism of congressional choice in Congress. Mean-time, no concrete trucks are allowed on this roadway. Any concrete supplier who uses it will end up defending a criminal trespass charge and United States killing for greed.

10. TopTop #10
    KellytheSinger

Re: URGENT: action needed today (John Jenkel)

No matter what John Jenkel's political views are, Local government cannot
    breach anyone's rights. This man has the right to a hearing. He's been jailed for standing on his own property.
    The winery he is fighting has broken the law by breaching the land agreement John Jenkel graciously allowed when they bought the land next to his. This is a case of Sonoma County government acting like mafiosos
    and bullying a citizen who has devoted his life to shining a light on local and national government misconduct.

Folks who care about our basic freedoms know the right wing will always attack the outspoken, John regardless of his beliefs, is outspoken.
    All who care about freedom of speech should call every Sonoma County Supervisor and tell them all to let John out of jail, and give John Jenkel a fair hearing about this issue.

God Bless America KellytheSinger

Dear community members,

With much appreciation,

Colleen Fernald

829 2243
    338 8796

Concrete
    trucks:
    No
    trespassing.