Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    oldbaldman

Low dose psilocybe cyanescens

It was a good fall in the SF bay area for mushrooms in general and I got lucky with a collection of psilocybians to the tune of about 30 grams dried. I've been experimenting with daily very low, sub-threshold doses and have been very happy with the results. This batch produces a gentle trip with 1.5 to 2 grams so I'm guessing it is about 1% active alkaloids. (10mg / 1g material). I've been consuming 100mg of the dried shrooms at noon, two days on, one day off, for about a month. I'm thinking this is maybe 1mg of alkaloids. I'm finding the effects to be very tonic. I feel sharper, can focus on tasks better, I'm getting more done, more relaxed and open with people, mood improved - more optimistic, sleeping better, feeling fit and energetic (including sexual energy, big plus for a 65 year old).

Is this a placebo effect? I don't think so, the results are noticible and delightful. Has anyone else tried this? I know not many have access to enough shrooms to be taking them a little at a time like this, but if you do I highly recommend it. I've read about benefits of microdosing LSD so it's not surprising that these tryptamines produce similar results. I'd be interested to hear of similar experiences.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 11 members:

3. TopTop #2
    oldbaldman

Re: Low dose psilocybe cyanescens

Here is a little more discussion of this subject on another forum:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/defau...=posts&t=40695

4. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Mamaduk

Re: Low dose psilocybe cyanescens

I have been always been a fan of magic mushrooms. It helps me quit drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco and not only that, it gives many healthy benefits like reducing the risk of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms compaired to synthetic drugs are very alarming.