Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Stolen dogs!!
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    chinquapin

Stolen dogs!!

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DOGS!! On New Years day our two dogs were stolen from our home in Santa Rosa. we believe them to be somewhere is the west county, Sebastopol area. if you see them or have any information as to their whereabouts, please respond to this posting.

one dog is a large, white, ashbak/great perrenees mix named Hermes. the other is a small, white and black spotted rat terrier named Lucky. we believe they are being kept together. The people who we believe took them are a couple. A young woman, caucasian, medium build, with curly(poofy) brown hair, and a young man, sri lankin, with curly black hair, and a short, stalky build. We would love to get our dogs back soon, and would deeply appreciate any help the community at large might be able to offer. Thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Stolen dogs!!

I will post on our FB page (SAFER: Sonoma Action For Equine Rescue) but people will need to contact you via email or phone from there. Why did they take the dogs? Are they in danger of harm?
    Kate Sullivan
    SAFER
    707-824-9543

Quote Posted in reply to the post by chinquapin: View Post
    PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DOGS!! On New Years day our two dogs were stolen from our home in Santa Rosa. we believe them to be somewhere is the west county, Sebastopol area. if you see them or have any information as to their whereabouts, please respond to this posting.

one dog is a large, white, ashbak/great perrenees mix named Hermes. the other is a small, white and black spotted rat terrier named Lucky. we believe they are being kept together. The people who we believe took them are a couple. A young woman, caucasian, medium build, with curly(poofy) brown hair, and a young man, sri lankin, with curly black hair, and a short, stalky build. We would love to get our dogs back soon, and would deeply appreciate any help the community at large might be able to offer. Thank you so much.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    tammatha

Hello, So sorry to hear about your doggies, Do you have better pictures of them and are they microchipped & did they have ID tags?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by chinquapin: View Post
    PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DOGS!!
    Last edited by Barry; 01-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    chinquapin

Thank you so much for your responses. The dogs are not chipped, and I do not believe they are in any danger, thankfully. I feel a bit funny about putting my e-mail and phone number up here publicly, even though I'm sure it's fine, so responding to the post thread will have to work for now. Our relations with the dog-nappers are somewhat complicated, (whose aren't?) but overall I think the dogs were taken because they are super adorable, sweet, lovable pets. Thank you again for any and all leads, and I will be happy to post when they are found.