Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: December 21
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    David Johnson

December 21

With this much anticipated date rapidly approaching, I am seeking to understand what (if anything) will happen. I have done a bit of research and have come across a wide spectrum of possibilities including being able to reach higher consciousness/ascension, access to multiple dimensions, and apocalyptic doomsday scenarios. What do you think will happen and how are you preparing for it? Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    jbox

Re: December 21

Quote Posted in reply to the post by David Johnson: View Post
    With this much anticipated date rapidly approaching, I am seeking to understand what (if anything) will happen. I have done a bit of research and have come across a wide spectrum of possibilities including being able to reach higher consciousness/ascension, access to multiple dimensions, and apocalyptic doomsday scenarios. What do you think will happen and how are you preparing for it? Thanks!
    It's possible it could rain that day..... or the sun may shine.... Either way it's just another day

Have a nice day!!

3. TopTop #3
    alanora

Exactly, scattered lightness toward morning......and whatever you have been telling yourself about the day you will get to experience.....make it a good one.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jbox: View Post
    It's possible it could rain that day..... or the sun may shine.... Either way it's just another day

Have a nice day!!

4. TopTop #4
    Moon

I can tell you the best thing i can hope for, and that is that we start figuring out which of our fears are realistic and which are not.
    Most avoidable suffering ultimately comes from unrealistic fears, which describes about nine-tenths or all human fears.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by David Johnson: View Post