Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #1
    mamaj's Avatar
    mamaj
     

    Single parent family URGENTLY needs help - donations needed for car repair a.s.a.p.

    I am a single parent trying to make ends meet,keeping up on school commitments,medical needs, working hard to care for my family. The other day I stopped at Luckys' in Sebastopol to do some grocery shopping and when I returned to my car,P.T. Cruiser, I noticed my rear headlight was destroyed . No witness and in shock I went home and called my insurance company,AAA. They told me to go to Key Auto Body in Sebastopol for a estimate.At first I thought only the cover to the light was the only damage. Then I noticed the dent which also exposes the inside of the car to any and all moisture. Justin Key at Key Auto Body confirmed the bad news,the damage needs to be repaired immediatly before it starts raining,even condensation from the colder nights can cause damage now to the car. I have taken very good care of our family car,it is our life line to everything my kids and I need to do to survive. Life is hard enough ,we do not have a easy life but we do our best and hope and pray for a better future.We do our best to keep on going.I need our car also to tranport my daughter everyday to school and do not live near public transportation,and cannot afford to move anytime soon. I have to put my pride aside,it's difficult to ask anyone for help,but we really need it now. I need to pay a $500.00 deductable to have my car repaired,and as soon as possible before there is more damage from moisture and the light needs more work also. Anyone who has a generous heart and spirit and can make a donation and help us save our much needed car you can donate directly to Key Auto Body ,Sebastopol,Ca. Claim # A03LX5463601 Phone# 707-823-7591 e-mail- [email protected] donations will be GREATLY appreciated. All I can do is say a serious prayer this comes together for my family and I soon.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. TopTop #2
    haute flash Jan's Avatar
    haute flash Jan
    Supporting member

    Re: Single parent family URGENTLY needs help - donations needed for car repair a.s.a.p.

    If you are not fully committed yet to the body shop, try a place called I think it is dentdynamics.net in santa rosa. I backed into my friend's Lexus last year and her first estimate was 1,200. She found this dent shop in santa rosa and they fixed her little dent for $160. I am not kidding about these numbers. Worth checking into. If you get a new estimate don't hesitate to post again. I and others may want to help!



    Quote mamaj wrote: View Post
    I am a single parent trying to make ends meet,keeping up on school commitments,medical needs, working hard to care for my family. The other day I stopped at Luckys' in Sebastopol to do some grocery shopping and when I returned to my car,P.T. Cruiser, I noticed my rear headlight was destroyed . No witness and in shock I went home and called my insurance company,AAA. They told me to go to Key Auto Body in Sebastopol for a estimate.At first I thought only the cover to the light was the only damage. Then I noticed the dent which also exposes the inside of the car to any and all moisture. Justin Key at Key Auto Body confirmed the bad news,the damage needs to be repaired immediatly before it starts raining,even condensation from the colder nights can cause damage now to the car. I have taken very good care of our family car,it is our life line to everything my kids and I need to do to survive. Life is hard enough ,we do not have a easy life but we do our best and hope and pray for a better future.We do our best to keep on going.I need our car also to tranport my daughter everyday to school and do not live near public transportation,and cannot afford to move anytime soon. I have to put my pride aside,it's difficult to ask anyone for help,but we really need it now. I need to pay a $500.00 deductable to have my car repaired,and as soon as possible before there is more damage from moisture and the light needs more work also. Anyone who has a generous heart and spirit and can make a donation and help us save our much needed car you can donate directly to Key Auto Body ,Sebastopol,Ca. Claim # A03LX5463601 Phone# 707-823-7591 e-mail- [email protected] donations will be GREATLY appreciated. All I can do is say a serious prayer this comes together for my family and I soon.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  4. TopTop #3
    mamaj's Avatar
    mamaj
     

    Re: Single parent family URGENTLY needs help - donations needed for car repair a.s.a.p.

    I need to work with a garage that works with my AAA insurance,and I would have to drive the car more with a unsafe and illegal light on my car. I certainly do not need a ticket or someone running into me. There is more damage than I first thought that's why it cost more to repair. Key Auto Body is very reputable and does excellant work. Another estimate was more so I should stick with Key Auto Body in Sebastopol. This means everything to us to be able to have our car safe and very stressful as a parent here trying to take care of everything for my family. Still URGENTLY need help paying the $500.00 to Key Auto Body. They want it before beginning the work,which needs to be done very soon!A Huge thankyou to anyone willing to help donate to very worthy cause.

    Quote haute flash Jan wrote: View Post
    If you are not fully committed yet to the body shop, try a place called I think it is dentdynamics.net in santa rosa. I backed into my friend's Lexus last year and her first estimate was 1,200. She found this dent shop in santa rosa and they fixed her little dent for $160. I am not kidding about these numbers. Worth checking into. If you get a new estimate don't hesitate to post again. I and others may want to help!


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  5. TopTop #4
    mamaj's Avatar
    mamaj
     

    Re: Single parent family URGENTLY needs help - donations needed for car repair a.s.a.p.

    I am still needing donations to repair our family car,desparatly needed before the rain begins.The only time I'm using it is to take my daughter to school.While she was in school this morning I stopped by another Auto Body Shop,Sebastopol Auto Body located at 351 Petaluma Ave. Sebastopol. I asked them for a estimate and explained my difficulty with the deductable amount of $500.00. After carefully looking at my car and they also work with AAA insurance,he told me he would split the deductable with me. That brings it down to$250.00 needed for the repairs to begin. So I have decided of course to let them do the work instead.I am not having Key Auto Body do it. PLEASE help us with any donations and to contact Sebastopol Auto body instead at : 707-823-6451 Carl is the person who I spoke with and did the estimate. The "claim" number is 03LX5463. Carl is willing to work with anyone making a donation towards this urgently needed repair. If he is not available to speak to you his assistant employees will be able to help . This seems like a very respectful ,community based auto repair shop,very fexible ,I would and will recommend their business to anyone one needing their help.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. TopTop #5
    Dustyg's Avatar
    Dustyg
     

    Re: Single parent family URGENTLY needs help - donations needed for car repair a.s.a.p.

    Carl at Sebastpol Auto Body is all heart, and his work is excellent! Stick with him and good luck...dg

    Quote mamaj wrote: View Post
    I am still needing donations to repair our family car,desparatly needed before the rain begins.The only time I'm using it is to take my daughter to school.While she was in school this morning I stopped by another Auto Body Shop,Sebastopol Auto Body located at 351 Petaluma Ave. Sebastopol. I asked them for a estimate and explained my difficulty with the deductable amount of $500.00. After carefully looking at my car and they also work with AAA insurance,he told me he would split the deductable with me. That brings it down to$250.00 needed for the repairs to begin. So I have decided of course to let them do the work instead.I am not having Key Auto Body do it. PLEASE help us with any donations and to contact Sebastopol Auto body instead at : 707-823-6451 Carl is the person who I spoke with and did the estimate. The "claim" number is 03LX5463. Carl is willing to work with anyone making a donation towards this urgently needed repair. If he is not available to speak to you his assistant employees will be able to help . This seems like a very respectful ,community based auto repair shop,very fexible ,I would and will recommend their business to anyone one needing their help.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. Family urgently needs help
    By mamaj in forum General Community
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:57 AM
  2. Haitians urgently need handicap equipment, DONATIONS
    By battindown in forum General Community
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 07:39 AM

Bookmarks