Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    goldpapaya

Mediumship: Connecting with Your Loved Ones with Karen Peterson

At this RAHM meeting, Karen Peterson will bring messages through from your loved ones. As a professional medium, she has been giving group messages for many years to capacity crowds, as well as to her large list of private clients.

One purpose of afterlife communication is to bring us comfort in knowing that our loved ones are not completely gone, but continue to be part of our lives. When messages come through from people, they validate their existence by providing specific facts about themselves while they were here in the physical world.

Name:  Karen Peterson.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  14.4 KB
    Karen will describe how she receives messages and how we can each fine tune our own abilities. She will discuss how to recognize the signs that your loved one is trying to communicate with you, and explain how emotions can support or interfere with that connection.

Karen offers her services to individuals, couples, large groups and classes. Her mission is to change a negative view of death to a positive view on life.

Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
    Time: 6:30-7:00pm Networking
    7:00-10:00 Meeting
    Admission: $10 - $25
    sliding scale
    Place: Oaks Room
    Novato Oaks Inn
    215 Alameda Del Prado
    Novato, California
    www.novatooaksinn.com
    Light Snacks and Drinks Provided
    Last edited by Barry; 10-15-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    meherc
    Supporting member

Re: Mediumship: Connecting with Your Loved Ones with Karen Peterson

Quote Posted in reply to the post by goldpapaya: View Post
    At this RAHM meeting, Karen Peterson will bring messages through from your loved ones. As a professional medium, she has been giving group messages for many years to capacity crowds, as well as to her large list of private clients.

One purpose of afterlife communication is to bring us comfort in knowing that our loved ones are not completely gone, but continue to be part of our lives. When messages come through from people, they validate their existence by providing specific facts about themselves while they were here in the physical world.

Karen will describe how she receives messages and how we can each fine tune our own abilities. She will discuss how to recognize the signs that your loved one is trying to communicate with you, and explain how emotions can support or interfere with that connection.

Karen offers her services to individuals, couples, large groups and classes. Her mission is to change a negative view of death to a positive view on life.

Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
    Time: 6:30-7:00pm Networking
    7:00-10:00 Meeting
    Admission: $10 - $25
    sliding scale
    Place: Oaks Room
    Novato Oaks Inn
    215 Alameda Del Prado
    Novato, California
    www.novatooaksinn.com
    Light Snacks and Drinks Provided
    I don't know what RAHM is but I've been to Karen 2x (lots of people dying in my family the last few years) and she is amazing. I don't automatically believe people when they say they are psychic or healers, etc but she told us things that no one could have known. She is also very kind and loving and I certainly felt comforted and safer, not so devatated after talking to her. Her rates are very high so to have the chance to see her for $10 to $25 is well worth it. Maybe certain people just resonate with others but I felt she was the real deal. As a matter of fact, I might go to see her again at this networking meeting. if I haven't missed it already. She's funny too.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3

Re: Mediumship: Connecting with Your Loved Ones with Karen Peterson

I agree. She told me several things no one could have known as well.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by meherc: View Post
    I don't know what RAHM is but I've been to Karen 2x (lots of people dying in my family the last few years) and she is amazing. I don't automatically believe people when they say they are psychic or healers, etc but she told us things that no one could have known. She is also very kind and loving and I certainly felt comforted and safer, not so devatated after talking to her. Her rates are very high so to have the chance to see her for $10 to $25 is well worth it. Maybe certain people just resonate with others but I felt she was the real deal. As a matter of fact, I might go to see her again at this networking meeting. if I haven't missed it already. She's funny too.