Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    projectpeace

Cannabis: "How hot does it have to get before all solutions are considered?"

People have accepted the misvaluation of Cannabis for far too long. Hemp is both unique and essential to sustainable human existence on Earth.

If you don't yet understand why, then please visit my blog to learn about the three reasons Cannabis is a critically "strategic resource."

https://californiacannabisministry.b...-broiling.html

Specific to the problem and the solution of "global broiling" by UV-B radiation, the work of the individual, secular, California Cannabis Ministry is to reclaim the spiritual dimensions of agriculture and the legal protections afforded by our Constitutionally-protected "freedom of religion."

I invite people to make contact in order to coordinate a civilian response to the emergency conditions being created.

See
    Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications Committee on Homeland Security: "Essential Civilian Demand"
    https://californiacannabisministry.b...ponse-and.html

to read the letter I sent to Homeland Security. As yet, I've received no reply.
    Paul J. von HartmannCannabis scholar "Our freedom to farm" every herb bearing seed" is the first test of religious freedom. Projectpeace channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/projectpeace
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    rossmen

Re: Cannabis: "How hot does it have to get before all solutions are considered?"

the one quote of judy barry i remember is, "i love pot but if you think it will save the world you are smoking to much of it".

Quote Posted in reply to the post by projectpeace: View Post
    People have accepted the misvaluation of Cannabis for far too long. Hemp is both unique and essential to sustainable human existence on Earth.

If you don't yet understand why, then please visit my blog to learn about the three reasons Cannabis is a critically "strategic resource."

https://californiacannabisministry.b...-broiling.html

Specific to the problem and the solution of "global broiling" by UV-B radiation, the work of the individual, secular, California Cannabis Ministry is to reclaim the spiritual dimensions of agriculture and the legal protections afforded by our Constitutionally-protected "freedom of religion."

I invite people to make contact in order to coordinate a civilian response to the emergency conditions being created.

See
    Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications Committee on Homeland Security: "Essential Civilian Demand"

to read the letter I sent to Homeland Security. As yet, I've received no reply.

4. TopTop #3
    projectpeace

Re: Cannabis: "How hot does it have to get before all solutions are considered?"

rossmen,

You probably mean Judi Bari & if she said that, then why didn't she collect on Jack Herer's $10,000 challenge to prove him wrong. I think if everyone who says stuff like this had to pay ten grand for being proved wrong, there would be a lot fewer people talking bs. And oh-by-the-way, Cannabis cures cancer. And gangrene. So when will the Cheech&Chong jokes, the clever quotes and the insanity of prohibition end? When will the United Nations Food & Agriculture Organization recognize the world's most complete food ? When will we overcome the irrational social prejudice that plagues human society inhabiting a hospice planet?
    Paul J. von HartmannCannabis scholar "Our freedom to farm" every herb bearing seed" is the first test of religious freedom. Projectpeace channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/projectpeace

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    rossmen

yes barry it was beri. nothing wrong with cannabis, a useful plant for food, fiber, and medicine. activates the imagination too. how much would the world change if it was legal? probably not all that much, mabe a few less inmates, correctional officers and property crimes.

rossmen,

You probably mean Judi Bari & if she said that, then why didn't she collect on Jack Herer's $10,000 challenge to prove him wrong. I think if everyone who says stuff like this had to pay ten grand for being proved wrong, there would be a lot fewer people talking bs. And oh-by-the-way, Cannabis cures cancer. And gangrene. So when will the Cheech&Chong jokes, the clever quotes and the insanity of prohibition end? When will the United Nations Food & Agriculture Organization recognize the world's most complete food ? When will we overcome the irrational social prejudice that plagues human society inhabiting a hospice planet?

7. TopTop #5
    projectpeace

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rossmen: View Post
    yes barry it was beri. nothing wrong with cannabis, a useful plant for food, fiber, and medicine. activates the imagination too. how much would the world change if it was legal? probably not all that much, mabe a few less inmates, correctional officers and property crimes.

no, her name is spelled B-a-r-i...respect...

Cannabis is both unique and essential to individual health, regional security, and global integrity. Google "global broiling" to find out why we occupy a hospice planet, unless Cannabis is reintroduced on an intensive scale.

You owe me ten grand.

8. TopTop #6
    projectpeace

"Essential civilian demand" for "hemp" a "strategic" "herb-bearing seed" "of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country."

9. TopTop #7
    rossmen

yes again right about spelling. right now intensive cannabis cultivation in california is an environmental crime contributing to global warming. i think we can both agree the law is to blame. if somehow 10k is to won by proving or disproving that pot will save the earth and all creatures show me the money honey. i'm game! oh i wish it would be so easy i would be happy to pay.

no, her name is spelled B-a-r-i...respect...

Cannabis is both unique and essential to individual health, regional security, and global integrity. Google "global broiling" to find out why we occupy a hospice planet, unless Cannabis is reintroduced on an intensive scale.

You owe me ten grand.

10. TopTop #8
    projectpeace

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rossmen: View Post
    right now intensive cannabis cultivation in california is an environmental crime contributing to global warming. i think we can both agree the law is to blame....oh i wish it would be so easy i would be happy to pay.

Certainly, the obscene electricity consumption of the indoor marijuana market is an unfortunate consequence of imbalances rooted in prohibition.

Solutions are usually simple, it's the problems that are complicated. The monoterpene concentration of the atmosphere, hemp for paper, hemp protein/biofuels production, expansion of the arable base, and the efficiency of regional organic fuel production indicate Cannabis as a critical part of the solution.

Unless people lose their irrational prejudice against this plant long enough to do the climate modeling, we will run out of growing seasons needed to make a difference. If you or anyone else who reads this can afford to support climate normalcy, then please do so soon.

'Time' is the limiting factor in the equation of survival. There is no money on a burned-out planet. If our generation doesn't want to watch this planet broil to extinction under increasing levels of UV-B radiation over the next two decades, then all available resources need to be directed to looking at ALL possible solutions as soon as possible.

Right now, crazy schemes to reflect radiation away from the Earth are being considered, including atmospheric dispersal of sulfur and other toxins.

Cannabis is the only crop that produces complete nutrition and sustainable biofuels from the same harvest.

It's the only crop that produces the aerosols needed to reflect the UV-B.

Cannabis sequesters more carbon out of the atmosphere than any other crop (9 tons per acre) AND provides a way to "sink" that carbon in building materials that can be made from it.

It's the only plant that grows in enough soil and climate conditions to serve as a pioneer crop for phyto-remediation of contaminated and depleted soils, and expanding the arable base.

Besides all of that, prohibition is a counter-prodcutive to its own stated objectives, creating a "forbidden fruit," a police state and a vicious black market, while obviating a truly "free market" in organic agriculture.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #9
    rossmen

but isn't cannabis cultivation legal in some countries, like canada? and the type grown is quite different depending on the intended use? i don't see canada stopping the wholesale destruction of old growth forest for paper production because hemp fiber competes effectively. its just a plant, just a crop, among many options. if we want to reverse increase of carbon in the air hemp could be a small part of the solution. agricultural economy is far more important. we pay farmers extra to rape the earth. example, the premium price for indoor bud.

the reason us citizens of empire will fare better than other peoples is because we have money. money is a tool of survival in a changing world. i agree geoengineering cooling schemes are a nightmare of unintended consequences. kind of like the kids song, i swallowed a spider to catch the fly...

Certainly, the obscene electricity consumption of the indoor marijuana market is an unfortunate consequence of imbalances rooted in prohibition.

Solutions are usually simple, it's the problems that are complicated. The monoterpene concentration of the atmosphere, hemp for paper, hemp protein/biofuels production, expansion of the arable base, and the efficiency of regional organic fuel production indicate Cannabis as a critical part of the solution.

Unless people lose their irrational prejudice against this plant long enough to do the climate modeling, we will run out of growing seasons needed to make a difference. If you or anyone else who reads this can afford to support climate normalcy, then please do so soon.

'Time' is the limiting factor in the equation of survival. There is no money on a burned-out planet. If our generation doesn't want to watch this planet broil to extinction under increasing levels of UV-B radiation over the next two decades, then all available resources need to be directed to looking at ALL possible solutions as soon as possible.

Right now, crazy schemes to reflect radiation away from the Earth are being considered, including atmospheric dispersal of sulfur and other toxins.

Cannabis is the only crop that produces complete nutrition and sustainable biofuels from the same harvest.

It's the only crop that produces the aerosols needed to reflect the UV-B.

Cannabis sequesters more carbon out of the atmosphere than any other crop (9 tons per acre) AND provides a way to "sink" that carbon in building materials that can be made from it.

It's the only plant that grows in enough soil and climate conditions to serve as a pioneer crop for phyto-remediation of contaminated and depleted soils, and expanding the arable base.

Besides all of that, prohibition is a counter-prodcutive to its own stated objectives, creating a "forbidden fruit," a police state and a vicious black market, while obviating a truly "free market" in organic agriculture.