S & N auto repair

I can not say enough about how honest this place is. I wanted to buy this RV and needed to have it inspected before I spent any money. The seller used S and N and was also a nice honest person. S and N helped me over the phone by explaining everything that could possibly happen with the concerns I had form my test drive. . He was honest about what repairs would like on the RV and cost ( he had already had some experience with this particular RV).

I ended up not getting it due to it being the repairs being a bit more then I could manage. I found this out because this gentlemen new what he was talking about and was so above board, helpful, and easy to understand, esp. for someone who doesn't know much about cars.
I don't live in fairfax but I will consider driving the 45 minutes so I can have him do the work ....... he made that good of an impression on me. He lost out on the amount he would have charged me for the inspection by helping me over the phone which was also a very reasonable amount , by the way.

Go to S and N before you buy anything ... You can trust this place