Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sunrise Center

FREE Intro Wi$e Up - Financial Education for Gen X & Y Women.

Name:  WiseUp.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  72.1 KB
    "While attending one of the Wi$eUp workshops, I thought to myself, 'being there will be very supportive of our women;' I didn't really expect to walk out learning something, but quite frankly I did. It is a true testament to the program that at any age, any level, you can walk away feeling enriched with better information."
    ~ Robin Matza

"Prior to Wi$eUp, I lived paycheck-to-paycheck, with no emergency savings. An unexpected emergency would have devastated us financially." ~ Bianca Smith

"Initially I had resistance and discomfort with any financial conversations and I almost didn't take this class. I am so glad stuck with it. I was surprised to discover how this class not only provided me with greater financial literacy, but also provided me with the mindset to create greater financial health for myself. I was amazed to manifest an extra $1200 in the first 3 weeks after completing this class." ~ Katrina Vaillancourt
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sunrise Center

Update! Affordable for ANYONE!: Wi$e Up - Financial Education for Gen X & Y Women.

Special Update! In their strong desire to support women to gain financial strength, stability and independence, Helen Abe and Lori Grace have chosen to offer this class at a sliding scale rate. If you are a woman wanting to learn how to empower yourself in your current financial situation and create a plan for your financial future, please come! Register online at https://sunrise-center.org/events-1/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread