Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sunrise Center

FREE Intro Wi$e Up - Financial Education for Gen X & Y Women.

Name:  WiseUp.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  72.1 KB
    "While attending one of the Wi$eUp workshops, I thought to myself, 'being there will be very supportive of our women;' I didn't really expect to walk out learning something, but quite frankly I did. It is a true testament to the program that at any age, any level, you can walk away feeling enriched with better information."
    ~ Robin Matza

"Prior to Wi$eUp, I lived paycheck-to-paycheck, with no emergency savings. An unexpected emergency would have devastated us financially." ~ Bianca Smith

"Initially I had resistance and discomfort with any financial conversations and I almost didn't take this class. I am so glad stuck with it. I was surprised to discover how this class not only provided me with greater financial literacy, but also provided me with the mindset to create greater financial health for myself. I was amazed to manifest an extra $1200 in the first 3 weeks after completing this class." ~ Katrina Vaillancourt
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sunrise Center

Update! Affordable for ANYONE!: Wi$e Up - Financial Education for Gen X & Y Women.

Special Update! In their strong desire to support women to gain financial strength, stability and independence, Helen Abe and Lori Grace have chosen to offer this class at a sliding scale rate. If you are a woman wanting to learn how to empower yourself in your current financial situation and create a plan for your financial future, please come! Register online at http://sunrise-center.org/events-1/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread