Peace Voyager's: Virtual Soap Box BB:

Please see peaceoneday.org, to plan your community's event for the 2012 International Day Of Peace this September 21st.

(Update found below)

Let's all work to reverse engineer a victory for every community worldwide. Turning international "Peace Talks", into peace actions.

A cease fire for all, invites prosperity for all.

Problem:

Unconstitutional, strike-first "wars", incur unending debt for the 99%!$!
:castle:Without a declaration of "War" by Congress; an unending number of innocent lives continue to have their blood shed.
All the while, the mega-profits flow ; only to those enabled by the 1%'ed controlled systems, who then buy

their way out of: rape, pillage, plunder, insider trading, and inside jobs - without accountability or justice; regardless of political party, or Constitutional mandate, required by their Oath of Office.

Solution:

Let's have a "Constitution Revolution" in 2012; like we had a "Summer of Love" back in the 1960's.

2/3rds of the UNITED States can remove; revise, or add federal laws.

Having 2/3rds of the states on the same page, can also remove unconstitutional "Supreme" Court Justices from the bench.

This
is possible; if, "We The People", who truly love our country, organize 2/3rds of our nationwide Occupy groups + local, state, & federal governments + businesses; into partnerships for Peace & thriving watersheds everywhere!

Heal the Earth, each country, and economy; through healing ourselves.

Invest in our inheritable future; turn our swords - into deeply Green, clean energy production systems.

Here' s one excellent step in the wise investment direction; for your family's, or biz clean energy security - a portable, solar generator.

Sol Solutions
sol-solutions.com

Please mention me should you inquire on their products. This will support my contribution of 10% towards the purchase of a Sol Man for Doctors Without Borders. Much thanks!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful holiday weekend,

Colleen Fernald

Founder, Executive Director

Songs for a Cease Fire
Sing for a Cease Fire

www.songsforaceasefire.org
707-829-2243
PO Box 3007 Santa Rosa, CA 95402

Operating under the World Stewardship Council
ecostewards.org 501(c)3 # 77-0422218

On Thu 21/06/12 6:21 AM , "Jeremy Gilley" wrote:

Today marks the 3-month countdown to Peace Day 21 September 2012.

I would like to take this opportunity to update you on the progress of the Global Truce 2012 campaign. The support we have received to date is overwhelming and we are continuously thrilled with all the encouraging feedback.

The campaign so far has received the notable endorsements of United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, as well as Dr. Jean Ping, Chairperson of the African Union Commission. The increasing participation of governments, the United Nations, inter-governmental organisations, corporations, religious & interfaith bodies and a wide-range of civil society organisations is fantastic. To keep up to date with the latest campaign news, please visit the Global Truce 2012 Updates page: https://peaceoneday.org/updates/

Meanwhile, our Global Truce 2012 Coalitions are building incredibly well. Currently, the Student Coalition stands at 77 student bodies active in 24 different countries, the ‘Reducing Domestic Violence’ Coalition at 80 organisations in 48 countries and the NGO Coalition at 114 NGOs in 61 different countries. For more information on the Global Truce 2012 coalitions, please visit the Coalitions page: https://peaceoneday.org/coalitions/

Through Peace One Day Education, so far schools from 43 different countries around the world will also be marking Peace Day 2012, building an incredible network of young people committed to the Global Truce 2012 campaign. For more information on Peace One Day’s work with schools please visit: https://peaceoneday.org/teachers/

To celebrate the 3-month countdown to Peace Day, an important milestone in the Global Truce 2012 campaign, I am extremely excited to be hosting a special Peace One Day celebration this evening in Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland. This concert is the opening of the London 2012 Festival and I will be joined by Peace One Day Ambassador, Jude Law, to highlight the support so far for the Global Truce 2012 campaign from individuals and organisations around the world.

For those of you unable to join us tonight, I am delighted to announce that you can watch the concert live through YouTube Live via the Peace One Day YouTube Channel at 19:30 BST here.

If you haven’t already, please plan how you will be marking Peace Day and help us bring about the largest ever gathering of individuals in the name of peace, what we hope will be the largest global reduction of violence ever recorded on one day – a world record. Help us raise awareness and continue to build on the incredible support gathered so far, by encouraging others to sign up to Global Truce 2012 on the Peace One Day website and on our social media spaces.

I hope you are as excited as I am to be marking the 3-month countdown to an historic day on Peace Day 21 September 2012.

Once again thank you for your continued support.

In peace

Jeremy

Jeremy Gilley
Founder of Peace One Day

Peace One Day
15 St, George's House
St. George's Road
Richmond, London TW9 2LE
United Kingdom
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.