Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sunrise Center

6/10 FREE Film w/ Filmmaker John Ennis: "Free for All: One Dude's Quest to Save Democracy"

Name:  FreeForAll_poster.jpg
Views: 1832
Size:  145.3 KB

Since John Ennis was a kid, he has been a proud American. But after questionable elections led to disastrous outcomes for our country, he felt he had to find out if our process of electing leaders was secure.

In John's own words:
    "This investigation led me on a journey throughout Ohio, the pivotal swing state that decided the last presidential election. I met politicians, activists, election officials, journalists, attorneys, party leaders, a lot of cool locals who helped me shoot it all, and Jerry Springer.

"The evidence I came across showed not just efforts to steal votes at the polls, but to systematically block millions of Americans from even casting a vote. When some people know they can’t win fairly, they’ll do everything they can to cheat.

"My film FREE FOR ALL! studies one such person: Ken Blackwell, the man who turned the office of Secretary of State against his follow Ohioans.

"The film also shows me getting elaborate vote swindling schemes and complex legal matters dumbed-down for my benefit, because I am just some dude.

"My hope is that this will help everyone understand how our elections are really going down, right now in 2008, right here in America.

"Voting is not enough anymore. (Though a huge turnout is key.)

"As I found out, the 2008 election has already been stolen: We need to swipe it back."

Filmmaker John Ennis will be joined by Lori Grace, director of the Institue for American Democracy and Election Integrity, who will give up-to-date information about how our 2012 elections are threatened and what we can do about it, and also Hillary V. Lehr, Global Exchange's newest campaigner, working to Occupy Our Elections and Elect Democracy!

For more information about John Ennis, please visit www.johnennis.tv/

For more information about the Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity, please visit www.democracyandelectionintegrity.org.

For more information about Global Exchange, an international human rights organization, please visit www.globalexchange.org/

For more information, visit our website at www.sunrise-center.org
    Last edited by Barry; 06-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email