Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mr Reed

Who do we Vote For on June 5th.. For the 5th District Ernie Carpenter 5 reasons why

Ok so I made a mistake last time voting for Efren Carrillo .. We have to own up what a huge mistake he was and continues to be. We have to own up to the terrible mistake that was made by his promises . He is too young and immature. And has other things on his mind other than the County and the problems . We have to face some really bad times.

I am just a voter here..( I am not connected with any of the people that are running I did my homework) But I also have had many experiences with Erfen and His Aide they are not good ones. They are ones of retaliation, Ignored, Harrassed, Violated by his Aide . Susan Upchurch and Efren Carrillo think they are going to get away with all the illegal activities you should be in Jail . Susan Upchurch needs to go back to selling her earrings .

Thing is about making a mistake in bringing them in office in the first place is we have a chance to change it now.. That means voting. call you mother to vote. call your neighbor to vote. Offer a ride. Spread the word... the 5th District is in the worst corruption I have seen yet in all the years I have lived here.
    Those huge giant signs are just shouting at people.

Ernie Carpenter has the balance, the integrity, the love for well being of his community to grace us to come forward. He is Professional and acts as a supervisor should act. I am here to share with you the mistake I made I own up to it..... I am here to change it.

I won't make it again. and I am here to share with you
    Ernie is the 5th district HERO Efen says Hogwash. I say Ernie will get to the root of the problems...

See my picture show. if it does not work email I will send it to you.

click on the link below copy and paste you will have your answers
    https://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a45...&blogview=true
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Who do we Vote For on June 5th.. For the 5th District Ernie Carpenter 5 reasons why

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mr Reed: View Post
    . Susan Upchurch needs to go back to selling her earrings .
    I didn't know Susan sold earrings! I must say that I have found Susan pleasure to work with. She has been very responsive and is clear that she genuinely does her best to serve the district with as much boundless energy has her boss.

Quote See my picture show. if it does not work email I will send it to you.

click on the link below copy and paste you will have your answers
    https://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a45...&blogview=true
    It's safe to click on folks and worth a view for the creativity and passion expressed.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: