Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ice Queen

New/Old Santa Rosa Farmer's Market.

Congratulations to Paula Downing and all the farmers and craftspeo[le who staged a coup in presenting a vital and thriving farmer's market last Saturday, May 19 at Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. It was HUGE, and exceptionally well attended. I brought a friend and we had brunch there and are looking forward to many new offerings on coming Wednesdays and Saturdays. 8:30 - 12 Wed. 8:30 - 1 on Sats. What a COMMUNITY event!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Praksys

Re: New/Old Santa Rosa Farmer's Market.

What coup? No need to be divisive. Why create unnecessary animosity and partisanship? I wish both 'new' markets in SR well. Nice to hear you had a good time. D. O.

Quote Ice Queen wrote: View Post
    Congratulations to Paula Downing and all the farmers and craftspeo[le who staged a coup in presenting a vital and thriving farmer's market last Saturday, May 19 at Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. It was HUGE, and exceptionally well attended. I brought a friend and we had brunch there and are looking forward to many new offerings on coming Wednesdays and Saturdays. 8:30 - 12 Wed. 8:30 - 1 on Sats. What a COMMUNITY event!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

MRL