Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

"The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants" or diodes. Morgellons is the few people who reject this pollution as foreign. Furthermore, the aluminum dust they are dropping on us makes the air "conductive". So are we being "wired" without our consent or knowledge? Is our DNA being converted to the "Transhumanist Agenda" and GMO'd, and will we all eventually be owned by Monsanto? (for our bodies containing patented material, just like how they sue farmers for cross polination with their GMO crops?)

Sounds crazy, but watch this hour long video, and it doesn't sound so crazy:

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    podfish

Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

Quote Posted in reply to the post by janemaati: View Post
    "The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants"...
    sorry, yes it does. "Conductive air"???
    for example, around minute 23, she says "conductive air... means that we... can transmit and propagate energy. The air is no longer neutral". That's gibberish, sorry to say. Soon after - "these fibers have been sent to sophisticated laboratories and there's nothing in the databases that match them". This is dialog from a 50's monster movie.
    She does have a calm presentation style, though.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    comodin

Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

I found this presentation to be thoughtful, well researched, and well reasoned. There is nothing crazy about conductive air, if it has been infused with conductive material. To dismiss all this with a horse laugh, without giving any reasons, does not seem warranted. I am sorry that Barry has expressed gratitude for this mindless ridicule. This researcher is trying to warn us. I strongly recommend seriously viewing her presentation.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    sorry, yes it does. "Conductive air"???
    for example, around minute 23, she says "conductive air... means that we... can transmit and propagate energy. The air is no longer neutral". That's gibberish, sorry to say. Soon after - "these fibers have been sent to sophisticated laboratories and there's nothing in the databases that match them". This is dialog from a 50's monster movie.
    She does have a calm presentation style, though.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4

That's why I posted it; my gut feeling was that there may be serious truth to what she says. "They" compartmentaliize every thing; branches of science, the media, philosophy. Break through the compartments, like she has done, and the forest looks a whole lot bigger than the individual trees.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by comodin: View Post
    I found this presentation to be thoughtful, well researched, and well reasoned. There is nothing crazy about conductive air, if it has been infused with conductive material. To dismiss all this with a horse laugh, without giving any reasons, does not seem warranted. I am sorry that Barry has expressed gratitude for this mindless ridicule. This researcher is trying to warn us. I strongly recommend seriously viewing her presentation.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5
    podfish

for any who are interested in the research on Morgellon's, here's a site that's not associated with any particular group - neither a conspiracy-oriented one nor one that exists to debunk conspiracies. For some odd reason, people seem to find that a group in opposition to another somehow inherits any credibility issues of the one they oppose. In particular, sites that offer rebuttals to Sasquatch sightings, homeopathic medicines, or alien abduction are seen to be flogging some kind of suspect agenda. So this link is to a boring medical site:

https://www.plosone.org/article/info...l.pone.0029908
    Last edited by podfish; 05-08-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Sasquatches don't HAVE web sites...

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #6
    bigwonder

Sections of this film are used in a really good video by Max Igan called "Trance-Formation" (on YouTube), which also gives the message a larger context.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by janemaati: View Post
    "The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants" or diodes. Morgellons is the few people who reject this pollution as foreign. Furthermore, the aluminum dust they are dropping on us makes the air "conductive". So are we being "wired" without our consent or knowledge? Is our DNA being converted to the "Transhumanist Agenda" and GMO'd, and will we all eventually be owned by Monsanto? (for our bodies containing patented material, just like how they sue farmers for cross polination with their GMO crops?)