Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #1
    janemaati's Avatar
    janemaati
     

    From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    "The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants" or diodes. Morgellons is the few people who reject this pollution as foreign. Furthermore, the aluminum dust they are dropping on us makes the air "conductive". So are we being "wired" without our consent or knowledge? Is our DNA being converted to the "Transhumanist Agenda" and GMO'd, and will we all eventually be owned by Monsanto? (for our bodies containing patented material, just like how they sue farmers for cross polination with their GMO crops?)

    Sounds crazy, but watch this hour long video, and it doesn't sound so crazy:

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. The following 2 members have expressed gratitude to janemaati for this post:

  3. TopTop #2
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
     

    Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    Quote janemaati wrote: View Post
    "The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants"...
    Sounds crazy, but watch this hour long video, and it doesn't sound so crazy:
    sorry, yes it does. "Conductive air"???
    for example, around minute 23, she says "conductive air... means that we... can transmit and propagate energy. The air is no longer neutral". That's gibberish, sorry to say. Soon after - "these fibers have been sent to sophisticated laboratories and there's nothing in the databases that match them". This is dialog from a 50's monster movie.
    She does have a calm presentation style, though.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. The following member has expressed gratitude to podfish for this post:

  5. TopTop #3
    comodin's Avatar
    comodin
     

    Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    I found this presentation to be thoughtful, well researched, and well reasoned. There is nothing crazy about conductive air, if it has been infused with conductive material. To dismiss all this with a horse laugh, without giving any reasons, does not seem warranted. I am sorry that Barry has expressed gratitude for this mindless ridicule. This researcher is trying to warn us. I strongly recommend seriously viewing her presentation.

    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    sorry, yes it does. "Conductive air"???
    for example, around minute 23, she says "conductive air... means that we... can transmit and propagate energy. The air is no longer neutral". That's gibberish, sorry to say. Soon after - "these fibers have been sent to sophisticated laboratories and there's nothing in the databases that match them". This is dialog from a 50's monster movie.
    She does have a calm presentation style, though.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. The following member has expressed gratitude to comodin for this post:

  7. TopTop #4
    janemaati's Avatar
    janemaati
     

    Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    That's why I posted it; my gut feeling was that there may be serious truth to what she says. "They" compartmentaliize every thing; branches of science, the media, philosophy. Break through the compartments, like she has done, and the forest looks a whole lot bigger than the individual trees.

    Quote comodin wrote: View Post
    I found this presentation to be thoughtful, well researched, and well reasoned. There is nothing crazy about conductive air, if it has been infused with conductive material. To dismiss all this with a horse laugh, without giving any reasons, does not seem warranted. I am sorry that Barry has expressed gratitude for this mindless ridicule. This researcher is trying to warn us. I strongly recommend seriously viewing her presentation.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. The following member has expressed gratitude to janemaati for this post:

  9. TopTop #5
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
     

    Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    for any who are interested in the research on Morgellon's, here's a site that's not associated with any particular group - neither a conspiracy-oriented one nor one that exists to debunk conspiracies. For some odd reason, people seem to find that a group in opposition to another somehow inherits any credibility issues of the one they oppose. In particular, sites that offer rebuttals to Sasquatch sightings, homeopathic medicines, or alien abduction are seen to be flogging some kind of suspect agenda. So this link is to a boring medical site:

    http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0029908
    Last edited by podfish; 05-08-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Sasquatches don't HAVE web sites...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. The following member has expressed gratitude to podfish for this post:

  11. TopTop #6
    bigwonder's Avatar
    bigwonder
     

    Re: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life- The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology- Morgellons

    Sections of this film are used in a really good video by Max Igan called "Trance-Formation" (on YouTube), which also gives the message a larger context.

    Quote janemaati wrote: View Post
    "The Powers of the Air" playing God through Chemtrails? Basically, she's saying we are being sprayed with "smart dust" aka "artificial life" which can reassemble and reproduce itself inside the body, eventually producing metalic/crystal structures that look like "alien implants" or diodes. Morgellons is the few people who reject this pollution as foreign. Furthermore, the aluminum dust they are dropping on us makes the air "conductive". So are we being "wired" without our consent or knowledge? Is our DNA being converted to the "Transhumanist Agenda" and GMO'd, and will we all eventually be owned by Monsanto? (for our bodies containing patented material, just like how they sue farmers for cross polination with their GMO crops?)

    Sounds crazy, but watch this hour long video, and it doesn't sound so crazy:

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:47 PM
  2. Help ME! Morgellons is killing me!
    By Jackieomonroe in forum General Community
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
  3. Quasi-pseudo-sorta Homeless Again..........
    By decterlove in forum General Community
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:00 PM
  4. Biology of Belief
    By JuliaB in forum Science and Spirit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
  5. Morgellons to be studied!!!
    By Mallory in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks