Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Please print and post flyers to help find Charlotte

Thank you!!!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Please print and post flyers to help find Charlotte

I want to extend a very big thanks to Sprint Copy Center in Sebastopol for donating the printing of flyers and posters to help us find Charlotte!

I am almost out of them, with no more funds; if anyone else would like to support this search; Sprint has the file ready to print more. Or you could use your own printer with the file here.

I'm trying to reach the law enforcement leading the search in Annadel to see how the public can help; there is a lot of ground to cover. Time is critical.

The reasons for Charlotte's deep pain have been chronicled here. She had disclosed the truth about her father's crimes; and was in a very vulnerable place. I brought this evidence to the authorities; and it was ignored. They are ignoring the risk of foul play.

Judge Bertolli's criminal misconduct regarding Charlotte's well being is to blame for our family's lack of justice, and resulting despair, long before she went missing.

I have been lacking the $300 needed to take this to court. Which is why I had been seeking your support. Please PRAY it's not too late.

THANK YOU WACCO COMMUNITY - your support means so much.

Colleen Fernald
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post
    Thank you!!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email