Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Urgent help needed! House broken in to, and sprayed with toxic chemicals

I'm posting this for a friend:

arthunter333 wrote: >Dear friends, > > Sorry, but I must get right to the point ... I and my two cats are >in terrible danger and we must relocate ... > > My home is being sprayed with some serious chemicals in the night >... I believe that it's the work of an ex-tenant who I evicted .... >the chemicals are seeping through the wall and making me and the cats >sick ... last night it was some kind of gas that made me burn and itch >all over ... I must get myself and the cats out of here today !!! > > I have installed cameras, lights, I have a neighbor watching, the >cops have been here many many

times and nothing seems to stop it .... > > Can you help us in any way possible? .... my cats are my first >concern and I'm getting too sick to deal with it ... no sleep in three >days trying to protect them ... > >Thank You, > >Rosanne >

She needs to have this substance identified. I suggested EPA; does anyone know of a local agency who might help?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Dixon

Re: Urgent help needed! House broken in to, and sprayed with toxic chemicals

Well, I may be wrong about this, as I don't know the details (i.e., Is there any physical evidence? What did the cops say when they checked it out?), but I'll say it anyway in case it could be helpful: With all due respect to your friend, this sounds like delusional material to me. Is she supposed to be taking some medications that she's stopped taking? Also, smells can be hallucinated under certain circumstances--head injury, side effects from some new medication, etc. A check-up from a doctor, preferably a psychiatrist, may be helpful.

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

4. TopTop #3
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Nocturnal contrails?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

arthunter333 wrote: >Dear friends, > > Sorry, but I must get right to the point ... I and my two cats are >in terrible danger and we must relocate ... > > My home is being sprayed with some serious chemicals in the night >... I believe that it's the work of an ex-tenant who I evicted .... >the chemicals are seeping through the wall and making me and the cats >sick ... last night it was some kind of gas that made me burn and itch >all over ... I must get myself and the cats out of here today !!! > > I have installed cameras, lights, I have a neighbor watching, the >cops have been here many many

times and nothing seems to stop it .... > > Can you help us in any way possible? .... my cats are my first >concern and I'm getting too sick to deal with it ... no sleep in three >days trying to protect them ... > >Thank You, > >Rosanne >

She needs to have this substance identified. I suggested EPA; does anyone know of a local agency who might help?

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    boomerfashion

Without knowing your financial situation, I don't know what county services for which you might be eligible. Sonoma County has an amazing amount of aid available for people in distress. I am a Patient Navigator (which does not only include helping people with medical conditions, we do a lot of work finding social services for people in need) - if you would care to reply privately with more information about your situation, I may be able to point you in a direction. Aside from getting out of the house and you and your cats out of danger, I recommend calling Legal Aid of Sonoma to see what support and/or assistance you can get. 542 1290. It is either low cost or free.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

7. TopTop #5
    Claire

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    this sounds like delusional material to me
    Maybe it does sound weird, but I met Arthunter at one of her garage/book sales and found her to be completely down-to-earth and as sensible as they get.
    I'm very sorry to hear she is in trouble.