Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    thenazz
    Supporting member

Anyone else experiencing long lasting health symptoms lately?

Both my partner and I have been experiencing symptoms that have lasted weeks going into months. For me, it is that my ears have been plugged up. This has not happened to me for over a day in the past. For my partner, she has had a wheezing-type cough and fatigue in the evening. This is new for her too. Both of us rarely get sick. We guessed it might be a new virus or even a new allergen (neither have any history of allergies). This started after a trip to Nicaragua where we came back with intestinal bacteria, which cleared up weeks ago. Whether that is related is unknown.

If you are having, or recently had, a similar experience, perhaps together we can figure this out. It is frustrating that it keeps going on, despite all we have tried to cure ourselves with, including seeing health professionals, both conventional and alternative. Thank you.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Anyone else experiencing long lasting health symptoms lately?

Hi, I was struck by the title of your post: "Long Lasting Health" symptoms, and I was curious about that.
    I guess it's hard to find the words to describe what you're experiencing, but maybe "long lasting allergic symptoms" might be closer?

Anyway, I hope that someone can be of some help, where your conventional and alternative health care providers have failed. A friend of mine experiences these symptoms each spring, and gets a steroid shot which clears it up after a few days. I've also read amazing reports about honey having almost miraculous properties.

A friend who watches Dr. Oz said that he had recently indicated that people would be experiencing a lot of allergic symptoms because of the extreme changes in the weather, and how the plants are reacting to it.

Be aware of how you may be exposing yourself to pollen, especially if you work around plants. He suggests always wearing a hat and sunglasses to keep the airborne pollen from falling directly on your face and eyes, even in the regular course of your day outside.

I have a sense that many people are having similar experiences, and hopefully some have figured out how to clear it up.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by thenazz: View Post
    Both my partner and I have been experiencing symptoms that have lasted weeks going into months. For me, it is that my ears have been plugged up. This has not happened to me for over a day in the past. For my partner, she has had a wheezing-type cough and fatigue in the evening. This is new for her too. Both of us rarely get sick. We guessed it might be a new virus or even a new allergen (neither have any history of allergies). This started after a trip to Nicaragua where we came back with intestinal bacteria, which cleared up weeks ago. Whether that is related is unknown.

If you are having, or recently had, a similar experience, perhaps together we can figure this out. It is frustrating that it keeps going on, despite all we have tried to cure ourselves with, including seeing health professionals, both conventional and alternative. Thank you.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Jim Bennett

You are not alone, the aerial spraying which has been increasing recently is taking its toll on our health. This is a syndrome right now.
    Some very good information was posted regarding this 'chem-trail' subject on Wacobb recently.
    Ever wonder why the persistant con-trails don't dissipate after 30 seconds or so like they did when we were kids? Why they're playing tic-tac-toe with big jets across a little airport with Horizon Air turbo props?
    Ever wonder why we wake in the morning with that metallic taste on our palette?

You can try Cold season tea from Yogi is good, the German Co. Heumann makes 'instant broncial tea'. Borax baths. LOTS of colorful high anti-oxidant foods and/or products like Alive.

Brought to you by the same controlling race that is behind ALL that is dark in our world. You know the same cabal currently using the environment as an instrument of our oppression. Guess they don't care about the environment afterall.

Psst, I have a secret...their days are numbered. Thank god.

6. TopTop #4
    CSummer

Once after a significant bout with a cold or flu, my ears were quite plugged, resulting in at least a 50% hearing loss. I tried both conventional and alternative treatments and they didn't seem to do much.

One day, I noticed the song "Tiny Bubbles . . ." playing in my head. After puzzling over it for a while, I decided to go buy some champagne and give it a try. (No, I didn't drink it.) I bought a really small bottle of brut - a local brand - and let it sit at room temperature. I opened it and used an eye dropper to fill one ear while lying down with that ear up. It made interesting fizzing/popping sounds, and I rotated the outer ear to help it penetrate. Then I drained it out and repeated this at least 3 times in each ear. Finally, I used a bulb syringe ( example ) to rinse both ears. It may have taken a couple treatments, but afterwards my hearing was better than it had been in years.

I share this as just my experience, with best wishes for your - and your partner's - health!

CSummer

P.S.: Once again I think it would be useful to have a "Health and Medical" category . . .

Last edited by CSummer; 03-26-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: small change in wording

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    Shandi

Have you tried hydrogen peroxide in your ears? Turn your head, and put a little in one ear, and let it bubble for awhile, then do the other one. I remember reading that a lot of airborne particles can enter the ears, which I'd never thought about. But it's all connected.....ears, nose, and throat. Wish I had the article. It may be available through a search.

9. TopTop #6
    Hotspring 44

I had 1 ear plugged, went to GP and he used a liquid solution to purge the wax plug.

10. TopTop #7
    Sylph

Anecdotally, I have noticed that many people in my life are experiencing long lasting respiratory symptoms. I recently got over a cough that lasted over a year! I came down with.. presumably... a virus, December of 2010, which became bronchitis and lingered and lingered in spite of antibiotics, inhalers, decongestants, vitamin D, chicken soup, rest, yada yada, . After a year of coughing and feeling not up to par, a good friend told me to "Go back to the doctor, for God's sake" and I did. This time, I got another round of antibiotics, a steroid inhaler and, what do you know? I got better. I finally lost the cough. I am pretty sure I was infectious because a house guest we hosted during the holidays unfortunately came down with a bad bug when he got home. He doesn't believe in antibiotics or conventional medicine at all and was dosing himself with massive doses of vitamin D and every other supplement to no avail.

My mother, a healthy 70 plus gal, had a horrible time with bronchitis this winter and had to use a nebulizer plus antibiotics and inhalers, and finally beat back the cough after at least 6 weeks. She is not prone to respiratory illness and we don't smoke. People I work with have had lingering coughs. I have noticed lots of folks out and about with nasty coughs. (And I run away whilst holding my breath!)

My theory, with absolutely no evidence, is that there is a nasty new organism out there, maybe several, that has evolved to live within and torment us humans. It is a little tougher than the average bug, maybe a 'super-cold' corona virus. I can't say why antibiotics seemed to help. Maybe I had a bacterial component after the virus weakened my respiratory passages. I seemed to have signs of asthma, too, for the first time in my life. Weird.

I am aware that we have loads and loads of allergens coming at us, pollen, mold spores, smoke, dust, dust mite debris, and animal dander. How to separate out the infection vs the allergy? My doctor hit me with treatments for both and it seemed to work.

I would be very interested to see a how allergens increase with global warming. I am sure asthma and severe allergies will be on the rise.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #8
    Hotspring 44

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sylph: View Post
    Anecdotally, I have noticed that many people in my life are experiencing long lasting respiratory symptoms...
    Here is a CDC web page relating to respiratory ailments and allergies etc. and how climate change either will, could, and/or already has had effects on human, plant, fungi, and animals that you may be interested in:
    https://www.cdc.gov/climatechange/effects/default.htm

13. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

14. TopTop #9
    Monk

I have had the very same symptoms. Fatique and a low grade cough. Low grade congestion that doesn't want to leave. 4+ weeks. I have talked to many other folks with the same set of symptoms. I am pooped! Some coughing in am. I've had a few nurses tell me it is the 'virus' that is going around. Could be allergies, but sure doesn't 'feel' like them. Two women at work today were out with it. I slept for two days when it first started. Best of luck feeling better. (I did have one woman tell me it took her 3 mos. to feel better!) Sorry! Monica

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Hi, I was struck by the title of your post: "Long Lasting Health" symptoms, and I was curious about that.
    I guess it's hard to find the words to describe what you're experiencing, but maybe "long lasting allergic symptoms" might be closer?

Anyway, I hope that someone can be of some help, where your conventional and alternative health care providers have failed. A friend of mine experiences these symptoms each spring, and gets a steroid shot which clears it up after a few days. I've also read amazing reports about honey having almost miraculous properties.

A friend who watches Dr. Oz said that he had recently indicated that people would be experiencing a lot of allergic symptoms because of the extreme changes in the weather, and how the plants are reacting to it.

Be aware of how you may be exposing yourself to pollen, especially if you work around plants. He suggests always wearing a hat and sunglasses to keep the airborne pollen from falling directly on your face and eyes, even in the regular course of your day outside.

I have a sense that many people are having similar experiences, and hopefully some have figured out how to clear it up.

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #10
    Claire

A third of the people I know have a persistent cough.
    One friend who works within the medical community (local hospital) has been trying everything to cure it for about a year. She started with alternative methods, went the allopathic way and is now trying acupuncture. She has many resources and the full backing of the medical community with excellent insurance yet she coughs and she coughs. It is not from conditions inside her home, she's sure.
    I am finally over a month-long bug, myself. In the lungs or bronchial tubes.
    It seems to me that when people are sick these days with a virus or some such it usually manifests as a respiratory condition.

17. TopTop #11
    Mudwoman

This past year has been unusual health-wise for me, too. Since March 2011.

A major health impacting event ~ the Fukushima nuclear reactor meltdown ~ happened that same month. And the entire northern hemisphere has been overdosed with radiation fallout...and dismayingly continues to be. Alarming radiation measurements are being gathered all over the USA by various concerned folks. All public access to radiation monitoring stations have been taken off-line as the public awareness & alarm was growing. These facts are being purposely suppressed from the media, so folks at large are unaware. If anyone wants more resources, I can provide some.

My health issues have been chronic, extremely persistent, skin infections (candida / herpes) on my torso. I manage the outbreaks with various therapeutic essential oils, organic virgin coconut oil, and periodic energy rebalancing treatments from skilled alternative practitioners to bolster my immune system. But I haven't been able to 'cure' the problems for more than a few days at a time. Feel a bit like the 'canary in a mineshaft.'

I also contracted that persistent cough around the winter holidays. Had 20min coughing fits every 3-4 hours for a month (when the organ meridians shift throughout the 24hr cycle), followed by two more weeks of intermittent coughing 'til it finally petered out. Haven't had much trouble with that for two months now. So it's not allergy based for me. My sense is that it was some sort of contagious illness. One of my energy practitioners suspected 'whooping cough.' I'd have to do more research on that old-fashioned childhood disease to see if it fit my experience.

Appreciate the topic of chronic health issues being brought up for discussion. Have been wondering what others are experiencing.

~ Cynthe

Quote Posted in reply to the post by claire ossenbeck: View Post
    One friend who works within the medical community (local hospital) has been trying everything to cure it for about a year. She started with alternative methods, went the allopathic way and is now trying acupuncture. She has many resources and the full backing of the medical community with excellent insurance yet she coughs and she coughs. It is not from conditions inside her home, she's sure.
    It seems to me that when people are sick these days with a virus or some such it usually manifests as a respiratory condition.

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #12
    Magick

Yes, I was just talking to a group of friends that are experiencing the same thing. Diseases that used to last a week are now going on for weeks and even months. The level of poisons in our air and water combined with the levels of stress is over the top.
    I also highly recommend that people check out Dr. Gabor Mate's excellent analysis about our current cultural dysfunction. Basically his message is that capitalism makes us sick. He is a brilliant respected, and deeply compassionate physician. His talks are archived on KPFA and I actually have his CD that I got from KPFA fund drive if people would like to listen and talk about it.
    Yours in truth, Magick

20. TopTop #13
    Hotspring 44

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    ...I also highly recommend that people check out Dr. Gabor Mate's excellent analysis about our current cultural dysfunction. Basically his message is that capitalism makes us sick. He is a brilliant respected, and deeply compassionate physician. His talks are archived on KPFA and I actually have his CD that I got from KPFA fund drive if people would like to listen and talk about it. Yours in truth, Magick
    FYI, here are some links to 2 Democracy Now! Shows, one is titled: “Dr. Gabor Maté on the Stress-Disease Connection, Addiction, Attention Deficit Disorder and the Destruction of American Childhood

That was Aired (on D Now) on May 30, 2011 Democracy Now!

Video: https://www.democracynow.org/2011/5/..._on_the_stress

Audio: https://traffic.libsyn.com/democracy...011-0530-1.mp3

KPFA Archives: https://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/70188

The other was Aired (on D Now) on February 15, 2010, titled: “Dr. Gabor Maté: "When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection"

Video: https://www.democracynow.org/2010/2/..._when_the_body

Audio: https://media.libsyn.com/media/democ...010-0215-1.mp3

KPFA Archives: https://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/58640

I don’t know if either one of the above Democracy Now! showsI linked are the one/s you were referring to or not but here they are anyway.

I have not as of yet viewed or listened to them in their entirety yet but I will at some point and I will also try to remember to comment on this thread on that specifically, (“capitalism makes us sick”) in the hopefully not too distant future.

21. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

22. TopTop #14
    pamelaL

My teacher tells me how one treats their health in once season will reflect the state of health in the next. Thus, indulgence over the holidaze with alcohol, sweets and all things that make a body acidic will leave one open to greater risk of illness in the spring season. I have observed this pattern in my own health, and take more care now regarding moderation in all things.

Regarding coughs, I use Rumex 6CH homeopathic if the cough bothers in the day time and tickles. What happens is the cough goes away for a few hours, and then I actually cough something up, then the tickle cough returns, and I repeat a dose, getting the same results until I don't, and then I increase the strength to 12CH. If the cough bothers after midnight, I use Drosera, the same way - but I avoid coffee and mints which antidote homeopathy.

It also seems to me that a fair amount of the emotion of grief is present in our population, which, according to some ancient practices gets held in the Lungs. Then Ignatia is the choice of remedy, but that can seem like it makes the physical condition worse at first as the body throws off what it needs to.

my 2 cents -

23. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

24. TopTop #15
    Claire

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lewsid: View Post

It also seems to me that a fair amount of the emotion of grief is present in our population, which, according to some ancient practices gets held in the Lungs.

Interesting. I was dealing with the deep grief of helping a friend to pass on. I figured that getting sick after she was released was related to my emotional state. I will be watching for this correlation.
    Thanks for the remedy recomendations.

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #16
    Hotspring 44

Interesting. I was dealing with the deep grief of helping a friend to pass on. I figured that getting sick after she was released was related to my emotional state. I will be watching for this correlation.
    Thanks for the remedy recomendations.
    The Herbal Highway on KPFA recently aired on 03/29/2012
    Quote Karyn Sanders, host of The Herbal Highway, talks about grief and the herbs to help with this.
    https://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/79141

27. Gratitude expressed by:

28. TopTop #17
    comodin

My partner and I, like you, are having long-term health problems of a mysterious nature. She has had a wide range of debilitating symptoms and persistent pain in the upper right side of her body. I have had a series of strange swellings, which are painful, last for weeks or months, and so far, go away. Neither conventional nor alternative health people have been able to explain any of this. Living as we do with a good view of sky, we often see chemtrails spread out and cover the sky. Of course there is no way to prove any connection, but I've often wondered if this may be the source of our problems; but then thought, "If this were so, then surely there'd be a noticeable spate of health problems in the area, since everyone breathes and drinks water. If this spray were harmful, it would be harming other people than ourselves." When I saw your notice, it occurred to me that maybe there is some sort of epidemic, but that everyone affected was waiting for someone else, like you, to say something. Thanks for your message. Maybe now more people will show up!

29. TopTop #18

Dire Straits called it "Industrial Disease"; also known as affluenza.

THIS, though, is the most insidious dis-ease of all:

https://unsettlingamerica.wordpress....e-word-wetiko/

30. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

31. TopTop #19
    Claire

Here's a thought. I'm wondering how many sick people among us are sleeping on "Memory Foam" type mattresses?
    We finally splurged on a good new mattress this year. I wanted the extra firm, thinking I could always get a foam topper. I am aware that foam is unhealthy but I figured that I would air the 3" pad out for a week then cover generously with padding to keep the off-gassing away from us.

Wrong.

I'll admit I slept really comfortably, but woke up and had to air the gasoline smell out from between the sheets each time. I kept thinking this would abate since I had 2 mattress pads, 2 blankets and 2 sheets between us and the foam.

I know it sounds idiotic to have kept it up for about a month, but this was quite the investment for us and I really wanted this to work. I am usually very aware of chemicals in my environment and avoid them assiduously, but you know, I was sleeping really well. Well, aside from the fumes....

When I started thinking this off-gassing would never quit I did some research on the toxins I was smelling. Apparently it never stops and some of the worst chemicals do not even have an odor. I won't list the chemicals here but they are a nasty bunch. There are hundreds of personal anecdotes of people getting sick from their mattresses and foam toppers and dozens of articles. I stopped reading after about an hour. I had figured on putting a plastic barrier around the mattress, but I read it has to be a certain mil-thickness and will probably crinkle every time you move --no thanks.

So now I have an extra firm mattress and will look into (probably very expensive) natural alternatives to cushion the damn thing but at least I don't wake up smelling like gasoline and, bonus, the cat has returned to sleep with us.
    I guess she's the smart one in the family.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.

32. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

33. TopTop #20
    rossmen

i love foam mattresses and have laid on many, the exception; memory foam, only good for astronauts! to me they feel like quicksand. the best, natural latex, and they support indiginous wild and sustainable cultivated tropical rainforest culture. yes they are the most pricy, and the longest lasting, no offgas.

i don't know why so many feel ill. in my own life journey the most effective approach for health has been spiritual inquiry. my most chronic symptom, depression. i understand this as a natural response for interest in this world.

Here's a thought. I'm wondering how many sick people among us are sleeping on "Memory Foam" type mattresses?
    We finally splurged on a good new mattress this year. I wanted the extra firm, thinking I could always get a foam topper. I am aware that foam is unhealthy but I figured that I would air the 3" pad out for a week then cover generously with padding to keep the off-gassing away from us.

Wrong.

I'll admit I slept really comfortably, but woke up and had to air the gasoline smell out from between the sheets each time. I kept thinking this would abate since I had 2 mattress pads, 2 blankets and 2 sheets between us and the foam.

I know it sounds idiotic to have kept it up for about a month, but this was quite the investment for us and I really wanted this to work. I am usually very aware of chemicals in my environment and avoid them assiduously, but you know, I was sleeping really well. Well, aside from the fumes....

When I started thinking this off-gassing would never quit I did some research on the toxins I was smelling. Apparently it never stops and some of the worst chemicals do not even have an odor. I won't list the chemicals here but they are a nasty bunch. There are hundreds of personal anecdotes of people getting sick from their mattresses and foam toppers and dozens of articles. I stopped reading after about an hour. I had figured on putting a plastic barrier around the mattress, but I read it has to be a certain mil-thickness and will probably crinkle every time you move --no thanks.

So now I have an extra firm mattress and will look into (probably very expensive) natural alternatives to cushion the damn thing but at least I don't wake up smelling like gasoline and, bonus, the cat has returned to sleep with us.

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #21
    AllorrahBe

My friend had the same problems with her foam topper, so I was spared that ordeal.

I found a "down" mattress topper at Bed Bath & Beyond (or some such place) and it's great, I think it was around $65!! Mine does not have fitted sides, so I needed "suspenders" or "sheet anchors" or whatever they call them, that clip onto the pad and the strap goes under the mattress and is clipped to the other side, to keep it from sliding off the bed. I got two sets, again at BBB. No fumes! No crinkling! It slips out of alignment sometimes and I need to put it back in place, but it seems a healthy alternative to foam, finally!
    Blessings,
    Allorrah Be

Wrong.

36. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

37. TopTop #22
    BobHeisler

There could be a couple of causes for your symptoms. We've had an unusually mild winter this year and higher pollen counts could be to blame. Also, another culprit could be the aerial spraying which has been going on for months and months. The fallout includes toxic barium, aluminum and who knows what else. This has caused respiratory problems for some people who are more sensitive.

38. Gratitude expressed by:

39. TopTop #23
    Magick

I am very interested to know where there is aerial spraying, of what and who granted the permits. Thanks, magick

Quote Posted in reply to the post by BobHeisler: View Post
    There could be a couple of causes for your symptoms. We've had an unusually mild winter this year and higher pollen counts could be to blame. Also, another culprit could be the aerial spraying which has been going on for months and months. The fallout includes toxic barium, aluminum and who knows what else. This has caused respiratory problems for some people who are more sensitive.

40. TopTop #24
    ChristmasCarla

I've had an unusual and long-lasting congestion this winter as well. I cleared it up finally with the help of the Sebastopol Acupuncture Clinic and a decongestant mixture called 'Pinellia X' from the herbalist there.

For any ear problems, however, and head congestion, garlic in the ears might help. Cut two little slices off a clove of fresh garlic, wrap in cotton and wear overnight in your ear (do both sides). This will draw out any incipient infection and help dispel congestion. This also works to prevent ear infections in children and can be used at the first sign of symptoms.

41. TopTop #25
    daynurse

Chemical droplets

When I wrote the article about the conspiracy regarding chemtrails, there was a second part, which I never finished and decided not to publish on WACCO. In it, I did tackle the subject of aerial spraying, the patents that are researchable, the programs, even a map depicting all the programs across the country.(first link) I wonder others haven't found these.

While I don't subscribe to a secret conspiracy, I don't want to be lumped into a category of people who don't believe that weather modification exists. Weather modification programs have been proudly advertised publicly since their inception. I also don't believe they are healthy. When a protester links them under a certain buzzword (rhymes with entrails) -- that ends others trust in anything more you say and limits the effectiveness of your protest. [strictly my opinion]

That being said, I'm pasting here some of what I wrote and my links. Now go play amongst yourselves!

5. Weather control, geo-engineering, reduction of ozone damage.
    Weather Modification Projects on Jan. 12, 2012 (googlemaps)

Research into weather modification and cloud seeding began in 1965. The Weather Modification Association proudly advertises it’s work: operational projects for the purposes of rain enhancement, snowpack augmentation, and hail suppression are listed on the WMA website. These include the projects for ski resorts in California, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and Utah as well as rain enhancement and hail suppression projects in West and South Texas, New Mexico and Wyoming.

Concerns that modifying the weather in one area directly affect climate changes in another area need to be taken seriously. We are at a place in Earth’s history where the harm done is probably irreversible. Political action right now is a matter of survival. Interpersonal battles about the content of vapors seems trivial by comparison. ©2012 Peggy Day

https://tinyurl.com/8877hd8
    https://www.tahoedailytribune.com/ar...NEWS/908169990
    https://www.nawcinc.com
    https://wtwma.com
    www.hcountryrcd.org/cloud%20seeding.htm
    https://www.pgcd.us
    https://swc.nd.gov/ard
    https://southtexasweathermodification.com
    https://swtrea.org
    https://www.just-clouds.com

https://www.aaronkoblin.com/work/fli...eb_Final_3.mov
    https://www.faqs.org/patents/app/200...#ixzz1fyG3eJPJ

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    I am very interested to know where there is aerial spraying, of what and who granted the permits. Thanks, magick

42. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

43. TopTop #26
    Magick

Re: Chemical droplets

I thought you meant agricultural spraying with insecticides or herbicides.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by daynurse: View Post
    When I wrote the article about the conspiracy regarding chemtrails, ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-05-2012 at 12:29 PM.

44. TopTop #27

FYI This thread has been mixed with this one:
    Help me say goodbye to AT&T

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?88921-Help-me-say-goodbye-to-AT-amp-T&p=150402&posted=1#post150402

45. TopTop #28

Considering how many hours you spend breathing in particles and chemicals in your bedding; it is VERY important you choose safe materials. This should be a very big priority in everyone's budget; becaue you will pay for it one way or another.

Locally, we have the Natural Home store on south 116 just before you get to Cotati. I got a natural foam topper for my child; and look forward to having the means to get one for myself.

When my son worked at the Sharper Image; where they sell memory foam products; and he wanted to buy one of their mattresses; I made him do the research on the toxicity of that product. He made a different choice.

Please tell the owner of Natural Home, Susan, I referred you.

Thanks,

Colleen Fernald

California's Constitutional Candidate
    For PEACE & Thriving Watersheds for All!

www.campaignforpeace.org

https://naturalhomeproducts.com/

Wrong.

46. Gratitude expressed by: