Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    julian*the*magician

Teen Magician Trying To Work Way To (or though) School

Hey everybody,

My name is Julian. I am a 17-year-old professional magician in Sonoma County. For the past year I have been working hard on building a business around my magic. I have designed my own website, videos, and other promo material. My dream is to make it to school. Not to learn about marketing or advertising, I know enough about that to have a degree already. I want to go to magic school. There are very few prestigious magic schools in the US. But McBride's Magic and Mystery school is the best. But that's off in the future.

Right now I have been given a scholarship to a magic convention down in San Diego. I would love to study with some of the world's best creators and thinkers in magic. Only problem is......... well it's not cheap to stay in San Diego for a week. All of my current income is tied up in my business. So I have decided to offer my magical services ("Make Em' Laugh" Kid's Show, "The Miracle In Your Hand" Adults Magic, and "Magic for fun and profit" lessons) HALF price on weekdays to raise the funds to make it to this convention. So if you know anyone who has a party, mixer, fundraiser, or just wants to see or learn some magic; please tell them about this. Also if you know of any good places to stay in San Diego I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the support. If you would like to learn more about me as a magician you can visit my website at www.magicave.com.

All the best,

Julian
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: