Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    News Radio Tony

SoCo Fluoridation Study: Interview with Dr. Mark Netherda Now Available

Edit for Update 3/9/2012:

Dr. Mark Netherda, Sonoma County's Interim Health Officer, talks with KSRO about the status of implementation of water fluoridation in Sonoma County, beyond Healdsburg and Fitch Mountain.

Link to interview on KSROThank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

Edit for Update 3/8/2012:

Dr. Mark Netherda, Sonoma County's Interim Health Officer will recap the fluoridation report on KSRO at 7:48a.m., Friday morning 3/9/2012

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

Edit for Update:

This morning's conversation with Dr. John Doull is now posted in the KSRO archives.

Dr. John Doull is the Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology and Toxicology in the Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics at the University of Kansas Medical School, and chaired the 2006 Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water.
    Link to interview:
    https://www.ksro.com/Programs/KSROAM...tryID=10356235

Original Post:
    Hello all,
    This week KSRO talked with Healdsburg Public Works officials about water fluoridation. The interview is posted in the archives. I'll be looking for possible interviews on the matter and I'd like to hear from the activist network on WaccoBB. Please don't hurl insults at me. I've received a number of calls and emails in which the entire morning crew, me especially, have been accused of being "uneducated Nazis." No joke and I'm not exaggerating. Uneducated Nazis.

Really guys?

Come on, that is just ridiculous. Also, no one is paying off journalists and frankly, the insults by listeners are more than I care to share. Not that these insults are coming from the Wacco community.

If, on the other hand, you have an analysis you'd like to share, I would like to consider it. Adding things to the water doesn't take a conspiracy theory to warrant concern. Fluoride is widely accepted... curb your inner conspiracy theorist and provide something I can use. If it's just some guy with a website, of course I'm going to ignore it. I would hope that you expect me to filter such things.

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony
    Last edited by News Radio Tony; 03-09-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Edit for Update 3/9/2012
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Glia

Re: Expanding Water Fluoridation in Sonoma County

Thank you for covering this and putting out the welcome mat for interviews, NRT.

while of course you and your colleagues are not uneducated Nazis (are these worse than educated Nazis?), with rare exceptions you are also not science majors either. Perhaps all of us concerned with the water fluoridation debate and others like it can try to keep that in mind.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by News Radio Tony: View Post
    Hello all,
    This week KSRO talked with Healdsburg Public Works officials about water fluoridation. The interview is posted in the archives. I'll be looking for possible interviews on the matter and I'd like to hear from the activist network on WaccoBB. Please don't hurl insults at me. I've received a number of calls and emails in which the entire morning crew, me especially, have been accused of being "uneducated Nazis." No joke and I'm not exaggerating. Uneducated Nazis.

Really guys?

Come on, that is just ridiculous. Also, no one is paying off journalists and frankly, the insults by listeners are more than I care to share. Not that these insults are coming from the Wacco community.

If, on the other hand, you have an analysis you'd like to share, I would like to consider it. Adding things to the water doesn't take a conspiracy theory to warrant concern. Fluoride is widely accepted... curb your inner conspiracy theorist and provide something I can use. If it's just some guy with a website, of course I'm going to ignore it. I would hope that you expect me to filter such things.

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    News Radio Tony

Tuesday morning at 6:48a.m. Dr. John Doull will join us on the Morning News. Dr. Doull served as Chairman of the Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water. A 400+ page report on the EPA practice of water fluoridation was authored by this team of researchers.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    News Radio Tony

This morning's conversation with Dr. John Doull is now posted in the KSRO archives.

Dr. John Doull is the Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology and Toxicology in the Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics at the University of Kansas Medical School, and chaired the 2006 Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5

Re: Water Fluoridation Conversation with Dr. John Doull Now Available

Please post your fluoride comments on KSRO's website poll.

The tale of 2 Producers...

Tony Landucci, the News Producer can thank me for all the attention I have been giving KSRO. Ratings = $$$. He can thank me for leading him to waccobb.net.

I'd also like him to explain something. For several years, I've been a fair and balanced critic, and cheerleader; as well as, someone who gave Tony, and Mike, The Drive Producer, heads up on important issues, and names of people to speak on them. They sometimes benefited from this, and had these issues and people on .

Then, Tony blocked my phone from being able to call into KSRO for anything; even to give my comments to Steve Jaxon's show The Drive, or call to report feeling the earthquake here in Sebastopol the other morning, as the newscaster had requested.

(BTW I woke up 3 minutes before the quake. Then, as my bed was shaking, even though earthquakes are my only big fear; I did not panic. My subconscious, or something; immediately informed me that it was only a 4 on the Richter scale; and bigger ones would not follow. Just 2 days before; I predicted we would have a big one soon, and told a friend. Sharing this now so you might trust me, next time I sound an alarm.)

You see; several months ago; when Tony chose to CENSOR the news, and keep the experts on the other side of some of these issues of concern from being heard; I said I would start a campaign for us to boycott the station's advertisers, if he would not let the folks who object to things like forced vaccines, and toxins in our water come on air and explain the facts which support our convictions. He chose to block all the numbers I tried to call in from.

I also could not call in to win prizes both shows give away; as a frequent listener, I use to win often. Tony's childish choice to block me; has caused harm; not only to KSRO's listeners, but to me. Without much of an entertainment budget; I relied on winning tickets etc. for my family's fun and gifts.

Now you see how well boycotting advertisers has worked for the Rush Limbaugh Show? Well, we can have a lot of impact locally too. Before I take action, I'll give the General Manager of Maverick Media, Kent Bjugstad, a chance to correct Tony's mistake, and have him apologize.

KSRO does not own The Drive; it's Steve Jaxon's show; (it's 3-6 pm m-f). I treated his Producer Mike DeWald just the same way I treated Tony. Mike has ALWAYS been receptive and respectful. Steve and Mike have done a fairly good job of being fair to both sides. Steve and Mike need your influence to help give the issues some balance. (Also, let them know if you have a special event or cause which needs attention.)

The big difference is, Steve's show is like an opinion column; it's not the news, not meant to be. But if KSRO insists on censoring their news; as if it were Tony's opinion column; that's a disservice to their listeners; and the advertisers should be informed of this practice, and how that influences where you do business.

Steve and Mike could use some help; I notice it's hard for Steve to be objective relative to local politics, when he gets too friendly with only some of the elected officials he has on. Mixing it up more, would help inform his view.

The goal here is to give everyone INFORMED choice; can't be fully informed if one person in the news biz, prohibits the public from getting the other side of the story. This is but one example, of how the media has been able to perpetuate myths - like poisons such as; mercury in vaccines and dental fillings, and fluoride in your water, won't harm you over time.

Let's encourage Tony to get the facts on the use of fluoride during Nazi Germany. Don't want anyone doomed to repeat the lessons re: harm learned from history; just because they think the Tin Hat Club made it up.

Research; with your mind wide open. Tony calling us conspiracy theorists here; because we seek to limit harm from known contaminates; demonstrates how poorly he does his homework. I think only a word from the KSRO GM will help him effectively see the light.

Only the truth will set us free. Help free the truth.

Long live free speech!,

Colleen Fernald

Califonia's Constitutional Candidate for PEACE
    & a Greener World
    UNITED States Senate 2012
    www.campaignforpeace.org

Quote Posted in reply to the post by News Radio Tony: View Post
    Edit for Update:

Link to interview:

Original Post:
    Hello all,

Really guys?

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

10. TopTop #6

Re: Water Fluoridation Conversation with Dr. John Doull Now Available

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #7
    News Radio Tony

Re: Fluoridation Will Be Discussed Friday Morning By Dr. Mark Netherda

Dr. Mark Netherda, Sonoma County's Interim Health Officer will recap the fluoridation report on KSRO at 7:48a.m., Friday morning 3/9/2012

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    News Radio Tony

Re: Coming up on KSRO: Fluoridation Will Be Discussed Friday Morning By Dr. Mark Netherda

1350AM or ksro.com (streaming, live)

Thank you for listening,

News Radio Tony

15. TopTop #9
    Carol246

Fluoride Facts to Fortify Case to Officials, short radio interview--how ignorant they are

It is clear to me that none of these men have looked up "fluoride" on the Internet. They are IGNORANT.
    News and Talk of Sonoma County 1350 KSRO - Morning News Interviews

KSRO's Curtiss Kim talks with Healdsburg's Director of Public Works, Mike Kern, Acting Public Works O&M Superintendent, Ryan Kirchner and Water Operations Foreman at City of Healdsburg, Allen Roseberry.
    These two men have radio talk shows and are heroes of our time, for what they are doing. Their research is in depth.

Fluoride Poisoning It's All Over

rense.com radio show has great shows and articles on issues we should know about.

Parents Should be Warned: Fluoridated Water is Not Recommended ...

Home - Gary Null - Your Guide To Natural Living

16. TopTop #10
    Toxic Reverend

Re: SoCo Fluoridation Study: Interview with Dr. Mark Netherda Now Available

KSRO is contradicting itself:

I have added the "how and why" of it, after showing the contradiction. After which I address the "conspiracy theory nonsense and reveal the truth of it, while sprinkling vetted links and verifiable information in this post about "Fluoridation".

As this turns out, 1 the contradiction, 2 the verifiable truth and 3 How it work and what you can do and I am simply repeating the truth of this...

according to 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies.

Also note the 1313 posting on a conspiracy to corrupt local governments on a National scale, at the end of this posting.

1: The Contradiction:

One of the things that astounds me is the KSRO also broadcasts the Coast To Coast AM Talk radio show that has dedicated several shows to the dangers of Fluoridation, over the years.

Just go to the Coast To Coast web page and put "Fluoridation" into the search box at the top right of the page https://www.coasttocoastam.com - Fluoridation search results at C2C

In fact, the first hour guest last night (Tuesday April 17, 2012) was (and I quote)

Fluoride Update:

First hour guest, leading dentist in the fight against fluoride, Dr. Bill Osmunson presented updates. He reported that a recent study showed fluoride added to the water supply is not beneficial in preventing dental caries, while a study in England found that a fluoride varnish added directly to the teeth provided no benefits. His biggest concern over the use of fluoride is its toxicity to the brain-- it can reduce kids' IQs by 6-10 points, he warned.

End of quote from Coast To Coast AM Talk Radio Show Tuesday April 17, 2012

Additional fyi:

Dr. Bill Osmunson
    Fluoride Action Network
    https://www.fluoridealert.org/
    info@fluoridealert.org

The How and Why of this contradiction:

The producers at KSRO have to sleep some time and can not be expected to keep up with what their station broadcasts, 24 / 7.

The real problem, according to 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies is the "Integrity In Science".

In direct reference:

Scientific Integrity - Union of Concerned Scientists

Political interference in federal government science is weakening our nation's ability to respond to the complex challenges we face. Because policy makers depend on impartial research to make informed decisions, we are mobilizing scientists and citizens alike to push for reforms that will enable our leaders to fully protect our health, safety, and environment.
    https://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/

Signers of the scientists' statement on scientific integrity include 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies. See the entire list of signers,
    https://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_in...gnatories.html

For the record:
    The Union of Concerned Scientists had asked
    EPA
    from four parts per million to zero, based on the

evidence
    of fluoride's connection to

carcinogens

Quoted from:
    Natural News - Mike Adams
    https://www.naturalnews.com/fluoridation.html
    "Mike Adams the Health Ranger"
    In March 2006, a National Research Council panel of the National Academy of Sciences released a report of their in-depth study of fluoride

toxicity
    , completed at the request of the EPA. The panel concluded that the current EPA

safety
    standards for fluoride in water supplies are not protective of the safety of Americans.
    The 450-page report details the many health

risks
    from overexposure to fluoride, and makes many recommendations for further scientific

research
    on the health effects of fluoride.

National publicity regarding an apparent cover-up of the fluoride-bone cancer link by Dr. Chester Douglass of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine is especially disturbing. Douglass is currently under investigation for possible ethics violations involving suppression of a rigorous Harvard doctoral study showing strong evidence of bone cancer in young men after earlier

exposure
    to water fluoridation.
    He has been accused by a respected Washington watchdog organization, the Environmental Working Group

www.EWG.org
    of covering up these findings. The Harvard professor also serves as editor of a newsletter produced by fluoride toothpaste manufacturer Colgate-Palmolive.
    The industrial waste

products
    used as fluoridating agents (primarily silicofluorides), which are contaminated with known carcinogens and neurotoxins, have not been tested or approved by the EPA or the FDA for safety or effectiveness.

End of quotes from:

Natural News - Mike Adams
    https://www.naturalnews.com/fluoridation.html
    "Mike Adams the Health Ranger"

How the conspiracy really works and what you can do about it:

The Union of Concerned Scientists have exposed +political corruption" in the fda, epa
    and far too many other government agencies to list, here. Though the UCS has posted
    the "A to Z Guide of Political Interference in Science" and near the bottom is a link to
    such "situations" being listed by Government agencies.

From air pollution to Ground Zero, the A to Z Guide showcases dozens of examples
    of the misuse of science on issues like childhood lead poisoning, toxic mercury contamination,
    and endangered species.

The fact is that I could do an entire series of shows on how this works and exactly who is to blame. One example is an archived radio show on the topic of the "Reckless Operation of a Corporation" and the lack of criminal accountability for the operators of such corporations. In reference
    "Adventures Into The Strange 8-11-2012 archived audio"
    About 35 minutes into the interview At about 42 minutes I start the "Who is to blame"

Quote from the show:"It is the cumulative manifestation of our individual greed and not just the elite".
    "We need laws against the reckless operation of a corporation to stop this"Note that the individual named "Tuklo" on the show is a retired Navy Seal and one of largest audiences was the alphabet soup. The "accountability" aspectwas discussed after the interactions of Radon with fall out from Japan, medical X-rays and some other "issues". The "over lap" here is that Fluoridation of the
    water can knock Iodine out of your thyroid, as can chlorine. Though I do not recall mentioning that during the show. _________________________________________

Updates to the August 2011 show above:

Current events with arresting the elite (censored in the news) April 11, 2012
    INSIDER Claims Mass Arrests of Globalists, Bankers, Elite are pending

------

A Racketeering Conviction in the city of Cleveland's government aka
    "Ground Zero" with the housing market collapse March 22, 2012

Please note the comment posted about 1313 at the above posting

But we really do not have time for that, right now
    and I will just give a copy / paste of "what is to do"
    followed by "the who is to blame 4 the conspiracy":

A copy paste from "The Toxic Reverend Google+ profile" follows and it is posted at:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/11148570...ts/ci55Vweg5ta

Toxic ReverendApr 5, 2012 - Public

Avast, may the burning bridges light thy way
    Money Talks, Science Walks: Millions Spent to Weaken FDA
    Pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology industries spend
    $700 million ahead of crucial legislation -
    Published on Friday, March 30, 2012 by Common Dreams
    https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/03/30-4

52 Nobel Laureates are asking for our help to;

Protect Americans from Unsafe Drugs

Censored: Some members of Congress are trying to give drug companies more influence over how the FDA approves drugs
    and medical devices. Make sure unsafe drugs and devices don't hurt or kill Americans--contact Congress today.

Signers of the scientists' statement on scientific integrity include 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies. See the entire list of signers,
    https://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_in...gnatories.html

Scientific Integrity - Union of Concerned Scientists

Political interference in federal government science is weakening our nation's ability to respond to the complex challenges we face. Because policy makers depend on impartial research to make informed decisions, we are mobilizing scientists and citizens alike to
    push for reforms that will enable our leaders to fully protect our health, safety, and environment.
    https://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/

End of copy / paste

"The who is to blame 4 the conspiracy":

Most advocates seem to think that it is the Bohemian Grove or some
    other elite group like 1313. The facts are that there is some "in fighting"
    at places like the Bohemian Grove and you can not blame the entire group
    for the actions of a few.

Quote from the Archived Wayback Machine:>
    American Roulette
    The realization that over 400 "victims" allowed the court records to be sealed in both theFirestone tires and GM gas tanks litigation (1) changed much of my perception. They had to know that others would die, if that information did not get out. So did the judges and Firestone and GM. This has caused me to wonder exactly how I would respond, if such a large pile of cash was put in front of me? Would I to play this game of American Roulette? I cannot honestly say. Or am I to claim that I am different and special ? Some how, I can not con myself in to thinking that as the 401st, I would behave differently. See what I mean? Now add the juries, friends, clerks that knew about it. I would say that twenty people per case is a "low ball figure". So over 4,000 people knew about it, in both cases, before a stop was put to it.
    End of quote from the Archived Wayback Machine:>
    American Roulette

The real problem:
    Think of it like this. President Eisenhower, in his
    Farewell Address (6), warned us about the "Military
    Industrial Complex"(6).
    Farewell Address (6), warned us about the "Military
    Industrial Complex"(6).[FONT=georgia] Or as I call it, "The MIC".

It is as though the entire world is on the menu at a "Donner Patty
    Dinner Table", when Cyberweapons are deployed on nuclear reactors.

Examples:

American Roulette: Cyberweapons and Nuclear Power Plants

- Revolvers are for Russians

In America, we use use products, health care services, BP Oil Rigs

and nuclear power plants (y, z). Amy thing that can "turn a profit",

while not being easily recognized as the life and death gambling for

profits with "Red Collar Crimes".

The facts are that the *"Corporate Psychopaths that rule our world (8b)

are responsible for both the BP Horizon Gulf Disaster (Zb) and the nuclear disaster

in Japan (Zb), due to their "reckless operation of their respective corporations.*

One examples documented is the 60 Minutes episode about the

BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf Oil Disaster. The interview with a survivor

and Professor Bob Bea exposes how a BP exec took control of the operation

(after a heated exchange) and took risks that caused the disaster, in the

hopes of making "more profit".

(And you probably thought the BP Horizon Gulf Disaster was just about some valve).

Zb In reference:

Deepwater Horizon's Blowout, Part 2 - 60 Minutes - CBS News
    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6795540n

And then there are the "Cyberweapons" (computer worms) that

have been deployed on nuclear reactors (y). And were found in

Japan during July of 2010. Think of it like this. President Eisenhower,

in his Farewell Address (6), warned us about the "Military Industrial

Complex"(6). Or as I call it, "The MIC". It is as though the entire world

is on the menu at a "Donner Patty Dinner Table", when Cyberweapons

are deployed on nuclear reactors.

Seriously, the March 15, 2011 New York Times published a story (z) that the

Fukushima: (Japan) Mark 1 nuclear reactor had such serious design flaws that

35 years ago, Dale Bridenbaugh and two of his colleagues at General Electric

resigned from their jobs in protest, afterbecoming increasingly convinced that

the nuclear reactor design they were reviewing -- the Mark 1 -- were so flawed

that it could lead to a devastating accident (Z).

End of partial and edited excerpts from

red collar crime american roulette | toxicrevelations

------------

Confessions of Corporate Psychopaths

------------

Other conspiracy theories:

Bohemian Grove:
    Thirty Years of protesting the 1% with information on the July 2012 protest
    https://thebohemiangroveblog.wordpre...nal-1-percent/
    Bohemian Grove Action Network A censored educational Adventure
    https://www.sonomacountyfreepress.co.../bohoindx.html

Project To Expose Hidden Institutions censored but Archived
    Exposes the roots of the housing crisis, banking corruption, SOPA, ACTA and more
    Just the facts, with out the hype
    https://web.archive.org/web/20060628051808/https://home.planet.nl/~reijd050/about.htm

1:
    The Grand Delusion:
    1313 Corrupting local city, county, State and other government agencies
    Metro, FEMA and the Loss of Your Rights Explained -December 5th, 2011
    1313 University of Chicago posted at
    https://www.granddelusion.com/category/new-world-order/
    Reference book titled: Terrible 1313 Revisited written
    by, Jo Hindman published 1963
    Quote their above page:
    “In the beginning was the National Municipal League in New York (founded in 1894). In the 1930′s, part of the organization pinched off to colonize Chicago. The headquarters of the latter group at 1313 E. 60th Street, a four-story building on the University of Chicago Campus became the Metro capitol, known around the globe Cable address is PASHQ and nicknamed 1313 by Metro devotees themselves
    Last edited by Alex; 04-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.

17. Gratitude expressed by:

18. TopTop #11

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Toxic Reverend: View Post
    52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies.
    52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies is the "Integrity In Science".
    52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies. See the entire list of signers,
    https://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/solutions/big_picture_solutions/prominent-statement-signatories.html
    52 Nobel Laureates are asking for our help to; Protect Americans from Unsafe Drugs
    52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies.
    and on and on (really, that many mentions)
    From the number of times in your post that you tell us about the Union of Concerned Scientists and their 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies I naively assumed that I would find somewhere in the links provided some material from these people supporting your anti-fluoridation position. Alas, a thorough search of their site found no mention whatever of the issue. What they did do was to sign the following statement :

Political interference in federal government science is weakening our nation's ability to respond to the complex challenges we face. Because policy makers depend on impartial research to make informed decisions, we are mobilizing scientists and citizens alike to push for reforms that will enable our leaders to fully protect our health, safety, and environment.

Noble sentiments indeed, but nowhere that I could find do they connect this with your issue. Even the A to Z Guide you mention, with its "
    dozens of examples of the misuse of science"

does not include water fluoridation among those dozens.

I could also find no support for your statement that

The Union of Concerned Scientists had asked EPA from four parts per million to zero, based on the evidence
    of fluoride's connection to carcinogens

(which seems to be missing a word or two) in the links provided.

If this is your idea of "vetted links and verifiable information" then I for one am not impressed. I would go so far as to say that your use of this material in support of your cause is at best highly misleading and at worst fraudulent.

Patrick Brinton

19. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

20. TopTop #12
    Attic

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pbrinton: View Post
    From the number of times in your post that you tell us about the Union of Concerned Scientists and their 52 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 195 members of the National Academies I naively assumed that I would find somewhere in the links provided some material from these people supporting your anti-fluoridation position. Alas, a thorough search of their site found no mention whatever of the issue. What they did do was to sign the following statement :

Noble sentiments indeed, but nowhere that I could find do they connect this with your issue. Even the A to Z Guide you mention, with its "

If this is your idea of "vetted links and verifiable information" then I for one am not impressed. I would go so far as to say that your use of this material in support of your cause is at best highly misleading and at worst fraudulent.

Patrick Brinton
    Well I have read verifyed info on much of what was posted .... You go do your homework and you will find much of it to be fact. ....... Didnt we have this conversation before? Why don't you look up the old links I posted so you can verify for yourself after all you have a search engine just like the rest of us.

21. TopTop #13
    Toxic Reverend

In response to "Name not given"

Google search results can vary;

Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium on water fluoridation

So far as your statement (and I quote)

I would go so far as to say that your use of this material in support of your cause is at
    best highly misleading and at worst fraudulent.

I do have sever macular degeneration and do not feel it needed to buy into your "troll act"
    and as far as I am concerned your behavior is that of a "sock-puppet"
    In direct reference:

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media Military 'sock puppet'
    software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda
    17 Mar 2011 –
    https://www.guardian.co.uk/technolog...ocial-networks

Additional reference:
    Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29

These first four reports are all from the UCS on floride:

1. PDF] UCS Food and Drug Administration Scientists' Survey Centers for ...

www.ucsusa.org/assets/documents/scientific.../centers-fact-sheet.pdf
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
      drugs as well as some products such as fluoride toothpaste and sunscreens. • Almost one in five (19 percent) CDER scientists reported that they have “been ...

2. [PDF] Our Approach

www.ucsusa.org/assets/.../climate-2030-roadmap-chapter-2.pdf
      fluoride (SF6). • Capped firms can rely on carbon “offsets” to satisfy up to 15 percent of their allowance obligations. That is, rather than cutting their emissions ...

3. [PDF] SSMP Annex A

www.ucsusa.org/assets/.../stockpile-stewardship-plan-fy2011.pdf
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
      beam pumped krypton fluoride (KrF) laser, for 90000 shots at 2.5 hertz (10 hours) an important prototype that could be used in an Inertial Fusion Energy (IFE) ...

4. Contact Us | Union of Concerned Scientists

www.ucsusa.orgAbout Us
      Contact Us. National Headquarters Two Brattle Sq. Cambridge, MA 02138-3780. Phone: (617) 547-5552. Fax: (617) 864-9405. Washington, DC, Office ...

Why this ad?

1. Fluoride in Your Water?

www.ewg.org/reports/cafluoride

Fluoride has been linked to cancer. Should you protect your family?

Regards,

The Toxic Reverend E.T.
    aka
    Tom Krohmer Environmental Technologist
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/111485701979929741583/about
    I am NO KNOWN RELATIONSHIP to
    Jon Krohmer MD Chief Medical Officer of Homeland Security.
    But my Uncle Jack Krohmer PhD (deceased) was one of the leading
    authorities on the effects of radiation on humans

Mentored by Don Kelso (deceased), of whom made LSD for the MKULTRA Program

For those that "Want To Know" and do not know how to use a search engine:

1. Grassroots organization POWA launches campaign to outlaw ...

www.naturalnews.com/021730.html
      Mar 22, 2007 – The Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium on water fluoridation until an independent panel can conduct research on the ...

2. fluoridation news and articles

www.naturalnews.com/fluoridation.html
      The practice of water fluoridation is a controversial issue which affects families around the world. The Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium ...

3. water fluoridation news and articles

www.naturalnews.com/water_fluoridation.html
      The practice of water fluoridation is a controversial issue which affects families around the world. The Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium ...

4. Raw Living Foods Lifestyle Training - chiDiet.net: Fluoride Issues

rawlivingfoods.typepad.com/1/fluoride/index.html

5. Pissedoffcabbie: Must Be The Fluoride

pissedoffcabbie.blogspot.com/2007/06/must-be-fluoride.html
      Jun 29, 2007 – The Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium on water fluoridation until an independent panel can conduct research on the ...

6. Pissedoffcabbie: June 2007

pissedoffcabbie.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html
      Jun 3, 2007 – The Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium on water fluoridation until an independent panel can conduct research on the ...

7. Notice of Intention - Clean Water Advocates of Fort Collins, CO

www.fortcollinscwa.org/pages/Initiative.htm
      Whereas Fort Collins fluoridates its water with a toxic waste collected from the ... our city water due to its concern for the source of fluoride being used to fluoridate ... Union of Scientists and Professionals has called for a moratorium on water ...

8. Fluoride Controversy: The Facts & the Fiction

www.dentalwellness4u.com/layperson/fluoridefacts.html
      The testing protocols were quite flawed, and science gave way to politics. .... a large body of peer-reviewed science has raised concerns that fluoride may present ... This Union has called for a moratorium on all water fluoridation due to safety ...

9. Scientists, Doctors and Researchers warn of fluoridated water dangers

www.nofluoride.com/
      The fluoride used for water fluoridation does not have FDA approval and is ... Dr. Hirzy, EPA Sr. Scientist, called for a "moratorium on fluoridation" as he testified before ... are concerned about fluoridating the water supply of Fort Detrick, Maryland. ... technical director for Consumers Union, Dr. Edward Groth, to conclude that ...

10. Water Fluoridation: Folly or Fraud?

www.yourmedicaldetective.com/public/808.cfm
      Water Fluoridation: Folly or Fraud? ... Along with these acute reactions, there are serious concerns about the long-term health effects of fluoride exposure. ... in funding the fluoridation project, and (2) dissident authorities and scientists who have ... called for a moratorium on drinking water fluoridation and asked the EPA to ...

1. Better Health Tips

www.wanttoknow.info/health/better_health_tips
      The theory behind the introduction of fluoride in your water supply initially ... Today, even promoters of fluoridation concede that the major benefits are only from ...

2. 'Second Thoughts about Fluoride,' Reports Scientific American

www.wanttoknow.info/a-second-thoughts-about-fluoride-reports-scie...
      'Second Thoughts about Fluoride,' Reports Scientific American MSNBC/Reuters, January 2, 2008. Posted: 2008-02-03 11:44:26 https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/ ...

3. U.S. says too much fluoride in water

www.wanttoknow.info/a-us-says-too-much-fluoride-in-water
      Jan 17, 2011 – U.S. says too much fluoride in water, from USA Today/Associated Press.

4. Doctor, Musician Join Fight Against Fluoride

http://www.wanttoknow.info/a-doctor-...fight-against-fluoride
      Jan 24, 2011 – Doctor, Musician Join Fight Against Fluoride, from WSMV-TV (Nashville, TN NBC affiliate)

5. US-Israeli Cyberwar Against Iran, UK Provocateur Run by Private ...

www.wanttoknow.info/.../01_cyberwar_iran_uk_provocateur_privat...
      Jan 17, 2011 – In contrast, only about 11% of Hawaii residents are on fluoridated water, ... Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried ...

6. Health News Stories - For those who want to know

www.wanttoknow.info/healthnewsstories-100-20
      Fluoride has become a controversial additive to our drinking water. While no ... Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried about its effects, ...

7. Health News Articles

www.wanttoknow.info/healthnewsarticles-100-20
      Fluoride in drinking water — credited with dramatically cutting cavities and tooth ... Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried about its ...

8. Health Media Articles

www.wanttoknow.info/healthmediaarticles-60-20
      Fluoride in drinking water — credited with dramatically cutting cavities and tooth ... Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried about its ...

9. News Stories

www.wanttoknow.info/newsstories-920-20
      Fluoride has become a controversial additive to our drinking water. While no one denies it can prevent cavities with topical application, a growing number of ...

10. Health News Stories - For those who want to know

www.wanttoknow.info/healthnewsstories-440-20
      "Some recent studies suggest that over-consumption of fluoride can raise the risks ... "Scientific attitudes toward fluoridation may be starting to shift," writes author .

Patrick Brinton

22. TopTop #14
    Toxic Reverend

(I do have server macular degeneration and do wish you would check you facts)

Union of Concerned Scientists has called for a moratorium on water fluoridation

From the Environmental Working Group >

Fluoride in Your Water?

www.ewg.org/reports/cafluoride

Fluoride has been linked to cancer. Should you protect your family?

Patrick Brinton

23. TopTop #15
    daynurse

Dear David and "Reverend",

If you have a verifiable point to make, and I believe you do, asking other to follow "links" or use search engines does nothing to help your cause. I am not sure if your environmental technologist title came with a college degree, but, if it did, you have experience writing convincing papers and comments.

I've seen the method of demanding others to follow dozens of links and use search engines in the chemtrails discussions as well and find this technique to be flawed as a method of communication.

First, people don't take kindly to being treated with the disrespect implied in a demanding sentence.

Second, following "links" or using search engines is not in the natural flow of reading one does when one tunes into WACCO. WACCO is information dense, reminiscent of time spent with a crinkling daily paper, and one tends to stay right where they are, reading the entire day's 'issue'.

Lastly, one is not inclined to follow a link or do a search in order to prove another person's point of view unless there's a truly compelling reason to do so. Personally, I am an information hound but rarely find myself looking up another person's pov.

I do remember reading convincing peer-reviewed medical journal articles about Flouride in the past and find myself wishing you would confine your argument to a clear, well-written explanation about that. Adding information about MKULTRA, which is a separate, compelling and useful topic of conversation, only distracts from your arguments and tends to make me question the level of paranoia of the writer. Not a good thing when you are trying to convince me there is more and newer information than what is already stored in my head.

And, as a reminder, Barry posted rules for adding links to your posts and I believe it is a very small number that are acceptable.

I hope you'll consider my advice and hope to read more compelling arguments from you in the future.

Peggy Day, grandmother to 3 children who are not exposed to flourine.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Attic: View Post
    Why don't you look up the old links I posted so you can verify for yourself after all you have a search engine just like the rest of us.

24. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

25. TopTop #16
    Braggi

Toxic, do you even read this stuff you post? A quick search of the UCS site shows NO documents on fluoride and the sheet you linked to had this as the most salient piece of information: "Nearly three quarters (72 percent) of CFSAN scientists were not at all confident that the “FDA adequately protects the public from risks due to herbal and other dietary supplements.”"

So, that impressed me. That you linked to it to support your argument is kind of a laugh since nothing on fluoridation is included in the paper.

Please post INFORMATION if you want to be taken seriously rather than an impossibly long list of links that go nowhere.

And do read before you link here. You're wasting our time otherwise.

-Jeff

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #17

In response to "Name not given"

...and...

I do have sever macular degeneration and do not feel it needed to buy into your "troll act"
    and as far as I am concerned your behavior is that of a "sock-puppet"
    In direct reference:

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media Military 'sock puppet'
    software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda
    17 Mar 2011 –
    https://www.guardian.co.uk/technolog...ocial-networks

Additional reference:
    Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29
    This is a supremely ironic accusation in light of the fact that a) I sign all of my posts with my full legal name, and my "nickname" is a shortened version of that name, and b) you use an anonymous nickname, and do not reveal your actual name in your profile, which IIRC is a violation of WACCO policy. I am known personally to Barry, and also to many of the regular users of WACCO, all of which would make me a strange kind of "sock puppet." While I am sympathetic to your macular degeneration I am unclear what bearing it has on this discussion.

All of the search results are links to groups clearly against water fluoridation, and use virtually identical language. This indicates to me a high likelihood that they are all quoting one source. None of them provide a link to the UCS itself, and I can find no confirmation on their site that they ever issued such a report. If you can.please link to that, and not an endless list of second-hand reports.

These first four reports are all from the UCS on floride:
    1. PDF] UCS Food and Drug Administration Scientists' Survey Centers for ...

www.ucsusa.org/assets/documents/scientific.../centers-fact-sheet.pdf
      drugs as well as some products such as fluoride toothpaste and sunscreens. • Almost one in five (19 percent) CDER scientists reported that they have “been ...
    2. [PDF] Our Approach

www.ucsusa.org/assets/.../climate-2030-roadmap-chapter-2.pdf
      fluoride (SF6). • Capped firms can rely on carbon “offsets” to satisfy up to 15 percent of their allowance obligations. That is, rather than cutting their emissions ...
    3. [PDF] SSMP Annex A

www.ucsusa.org/assets/.../stockpile-stewardship-plan-fy2011.pdf
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
      beam pumped krypton fluoride (KrF) laser, for 90000 shots at 2.5 hertz (10 hours) an important prototype that could be used in an Inertial Fusion Energy (IFE) ...
    4. Contact Us | Union of Concerned Scientists

www.ucsusa.orgAbout Us
      Contact Us. National Headquarters Two Brattle Sq. Cambridge, MA 02138-3780. Phone: (617) 547-5552. Fax: (617) 864-9405. Washington, DC, Office
    These links are to the UCS site, and do indeed mention fluoride, but none of them concern the topic here, which is the fluoridation of drinking water supplies.

I stand by my previously stated judgement.

Patrick Brinton
    (not a sock puppet)

28. TopTop #18
    "Mad" Miles

Patrick,

I agree that Toxic Reverend's slander of you is unfounded and absurd.

One quibble, I didn't look before you stated that he does not use his actual name in his profile, so I don't know if he added it later, but he uses it now. Tom Krohmer. It's also in his post.

I know Tom from when I organized (with plenty of help, but I was the coordinator) "The Fat Cats Festival & Parade" in 2002, that years Bohemian Grove protest.

I'm familiar with his "style" when it comes to emails. (Which is also replicated in his posts here.) Years ago I told him directly that the clutter and the volume make them offputting. That with all the text referring to multiple topics he crams in, and all the links, he is creating something less likely to be paid attention to, than if it contained one clear, brief message with only relevant links, and only a few of them. I'm sure others have told him the same thing.

He seems incapable of hearing that message. Given the tendency I've seen over the years from occasional emails I get from him.

Tom has already stated he struggles with mental health issues. I attribute his cluttered and alienating online text to that.

So, we all have our struggles. I've found Tom, when I happen across him when out and about, to be a charming and caring person. I may not agree with all of his concerns and claims, but I appreciate his fervor and intent.

The more people who let him know that cutting to the chase is more likely to get you a hearing, the better.

(A stylistic issue that I struggle with! Obviously...)

And Tom/TR,

Before you call people trolls, disinfo agents and liars, you might want to do some research. Check out their contributions to this board. It's easy to do. Just go to their profile and click on "Threads" or "Posts".

Premature explosions of criticism do not help with your credibility. Just because someone disagrees with you, or questions your claims, does not make them the "enemy".

I don't recall any rule in Waccovia about too many links in a post (if there is one, it's not a well observed rule) but direct personal attacks are verboten.

Besides, we have a culture of sophisticated personal character assassination here which is far more creative and fun! Just be sure to couch it in terms of "conscious" concern.

29. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

30. TopTop #19

Quote Posted in reply to the post by "Mad" Miles: View Post

One quibble, I didn't look before you stated that he does not use his actual name in his profile, so I don't know if he added it later, but he uses it now. Tom Krohmer. It's also in his post.
    Thanks for pointing that out, Miles; I see his name is in there, just not under the heading "Real Name" where I looked for it (and where it would show in the "hover box" that appears when you hover over the name.)

I have nothing against Tom, and I am sympathetic to his health troubles. I was just reacting to his posting (lack of) style and then to his truly puzzling accusation.

Patrick Brinton

31. Gratitude expressed by: