If you are single or experiencing relationship challenges, I invite you to join me, Dr. Wendy Lyon, for one or both of my upcoming events.

First, I'm offering a free Valentine's Special teleclass called: 7 Steps to Lasting Love , with many tips from my new book, Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard. I'll be providing essential information for anyone who wants great relationships.

Please join us on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 5-6 PM Pacific Time.
To join the call, dial (805) 399-1200 Access Code: 635881

If you'd like more information or want to have access to the recording, please contact
Dr. Wendy Lyon [email protected] 415-342-1300
For more information about me, and my coaching and courses see www.MyTrueLovePath.com

Name:  WENDY LYON COVER2.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  15.8 KB
For those who'd like to learn more in person, join us for my
Roadmap to Relationship Success Workshop and Book Signing for a fun, interactive and educational evening.

When? Wednesday, February 15th 7-9 PM
Where? Novato Oaks Inn
215 Alameda del Prado
Novato, CA 94949
Register now to save $5 on admission

I'll be sharing my Roadmap to Relationship Success from my new book with Deepak Chopra and will provide tons of useful information for anyone who is single or in a relationship that's not working. Register now and the cost is only $20 - includes handouts, refreshments and information about my upcoming course. To register see www.MyTrueLovePath.com/calendar.html (Admission is $25 at the door). You can get your own signed copy of my new book, Roadmap to Success at the event. You can also order a signed copy of this book with co-authors Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard now at www.MyTrueLovePath.com (Special discounts if you order more than one book).
  • Learn How to Avoid 10 Dangerous Dating Traps
  • Learn the 10 Principles of Conscious Dating
  • Discover Solutions to Your Past Relationship Patterns
  • Get a preview of the upcoming Relationship Success for Singles Course, guaranteed to help you create a life you love, with love in your life!
This evening workshop is an introduction to the 12 week in-person Relationship Success for Singles course that will be meeting in Novato, starting February 22nd.

In this course you are Guaranteed to:

• Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
  • Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
  • Develop a clear plan for creating the life and relationship you desire.
  • Acquire a support team to assist you in finding the love of your life!
In my courses and work with individual clients, I've helped hundreds of people transform their lives and create loving relationships that last. I only lead these courses a couple times a year and am available to work with individuals and couples throughout the year. For more details and testimonials see www.MyTrueLovePath.com. Feel free to contact me with questions.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Much love,
Dr. Wendy
Name:  Dr. Wendy_Lyon_web crop 125 x 150.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  13.9 KB

Wendy Lyon, PhD Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300
[email protected]
www.MyTrueLovePath.com