Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Getting "Jenkeled"

When I have more time; I have a lot to say regarding all sides on this topic; thanks for getting it to the forefront.

I just had to comment on this observation and the new word "jenkeled". I can still laugh through the irony though.

Jenkel is still deep into getting "jenkeled"; as Hobbs still claims he owes about $300,000, for the ongoing fiasco; in which they have illegally gotten the court to give them over 2 million dollars worth of, formerly, scenic west county highway property, for mere $61,000 they paid in a bogus County auction.

Don't let "Supervisor" Carillo's crocodile tears fool you. He helped Hobbs get away with it, because they helped him get elected.

If any of you have any information to share with the District Attorney's office, regarding any of the recent permit violations, and/or other issues regarding Paul Hobbs Winery operations practices, on any of their properties; please contact Ann Ghallager-White, in the environmental crimes division, for help with her ongoing investigation.

Please also mention to the owners of the bars, restaurants, and stores; who sell wine from wineries who think it's OK to just pay off fines for violations against our watersheds, and take an old man's land for pennies on the dollar; that you do not desire to see these products offered at the places you thoughtfully choose to do business.

It's more important than ever for a strong challenger for 5th District Supervisor to step up for the upcoming election.

Got ideas?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rossmen: View Post
    i am not so sure about koire's claim. i think it is a good question though. i really enjoyed her videos of the latest onebayarea meeting. i worry about her though, she has been the subject of hit pieces in the pd and will be jenkeled if sonoma county authorities get the chance.

i don't think the details of new sticks and carrots for building have been finalized. as a builder who has infilled (repair/remodel/addition), for myself and others, right now the system is sticks for this kind of work.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    rossmen

Re: Getting "Jenkeled"

i can imagine a few prominent political people in west county who could really challenge carillo. and for whatever reason no one has stepped up yet. carillo is smart, hardworking, and well liked by the powers that be and anybody who doesn't like politicians to rock the boat. carillo has taken the west county supervisor role from principled pragmatic environmentalist to the center of power and led the buildup and consolidation of county supervisor power through the water agency and other regional government boards. a galvanizing gadfly like koire is potentially dangerous to nepotistic machine politics like where county government is headed.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post
    When I have more time; I have a lot to say regarding all sides on this topic; thanks for getting it to the forefront.

I just had to comment on this observation and the new word "jenkeled". I can still laugh through the irony though.

Jenkel is still deep into getting "jenkeled"; as Hobbs still claims he owes about $300,000, for the ongoing fiasco; in which they have illegally gotten the court to give them over 2 million dollars worth of, formerly, scenic west county highway property, for mere $61,000 they paid in a bogus County auction.

Don't let "Supervisor" Carillo's crocodile tears fool you. He helped Hobbs get away with it, because they helped him get elected.

If any of you have any information to share with the District Attorney's office, regarding any of the recent permit violations, and/or other issues regarding Paul Hobbs Winery operations practices, on any of their properties; please contact Ann Ghallager-White, in the environmental crimes division, for help with her ongoing investigation.

Please also mention to the owners of the bars, restaurants, and stores; who sell wine from wineries who think it's OK to just pay off fines for violations against our watersheds, and take an old man's land for pennies on the dollar; that you do not desire to see these products offered at the places you thoughtfully choose to do business.

It's more important than ever for a strong challenger for 5th District Supervisor to step up for the upcoming election.

Got ideas?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: