Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Scott McKeown

Eco Village at the Harmony Festival this year (video)

For those who may have missed the Eco Village at the Harmony Festival this year, the Sustainable Living Roadshow folks put together this wonderful little video. Some of the content you see in this video was also organized by Jay Ma and Living Mandala who have managed the Eco Village at the Harmony Festival for the last several years and who teamed up this year with the Sustainable Living Roadshow to put together what we thought was a really good eco festival within the Harmony Festival, which you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKM4V-_epc

Scott
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    earthyred

Re: Eco Village at the Harmony Festival this year (video)

that was very cool! sorry i missed that; i was one of the many for whom the steep ticket price was too much this year (my partner has been out of work for many months). i would love to see a much smaller offshoot of the harmony festival incorporating the eco village and the goddess grove, which have always been my 2 favorite features. and a much lower ticket price; it seems a travesty to pay $60 to learn about sustainability!
    the last few years the whole festival became much less appealing to me with the ever increasing beer drinking crowd. plus the volume from the main stage was way too loud for me.
    maybe the eco village drew a bigger crowd this year, but i seem to recall the last couple of years not as much was happening there and not as many folks hanging out there.
    as others have said, it seems that most people going to harmony are going to "party" and hang out by the main stage, not for community and learning about sustainability.
    susan

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Scott McKeown: View Post
    For those who may have missed the Eco Village at the Harmony Festival this year, the Sustainable Living Roadshow folks put together this wonderful little video. Some of the content you see in this video was also organized by Jay Ma and Living Mandala who have managed the Eco Village at the Harmony Festival for the last several years and who teamed up this year with the Sustainable Living Roadshow to put together what we thought was a really good eco festival within the Harmony Festival, which you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKM4V-_epc

Scott
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email