well, only the guy is a monster, ... I'm joking, ... he's a kid and full of energy and enthusiasm for life ... I call him Liddle, because he was so tiny when I found him abandoned in the wild, but now he's getting TALL and LONG and full of himself ... he's super affectionate, so plan on total love if you decide to include him in your life ... he likes to touch noses with you, stand on your bare feet, and throw his growing body onto your lap, chest, or shoulder ... he kind of looks like a fox as he grows up and I think that he's going to be a big boy ....

Sweet Pea, the little girl, is a sweet and delicate creature. She's a bit timid, but she's come a long way. She loves affection now and purposely sits next to me when I work. She's got a beautiful face and long, luxurious hair ....I have a friend who thinks that she has some Maine Coon in her, but I know for a fact that her brother had Himilayan markings .... she was abandoned in the wild as a young kitten when her drug addicted owner got evicted ... she's quieter and more thoughtful than Liddle, but loves to play and cuddle ...

I'd like to send these precious cats off to their forever home together, but will separate them if need be ... I rescue cats and they're in the only rescue space that I have at the moment, so adopting them will mean that I'm able to rescue another poor creature out there ... I'm looking for good, safe, indoor/outdoor homes for them with experienced cat people who understand that these cats will need a little extra love because of their backgrounds ... they have an outdoor enclosure now and love to sit out in the afternoon sun ..

Both kittens have been spayed, neutered, vaccinated, treated for fleas, worms, etc. and they come with coupons for a free microchip. Both are litter box trained, in excellent health, and guaranteed to fill your life with humor and love ... they are possibly around 9 months old ....

I hate to see them go, but I want more for them than I can give ...

you can see photos of them here
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pet/2316539413.html

Contact me directly if interested,