Hi- I just got another movie counting job this weekend for the movie Red Riding Hood. This movie is playing at the Reading Rohnert Park theater. I have 11 shows on Saturday and 11 shows on Sunday available. If you have done a movie for me before, great, if you haven't done one for me before that is great also, I will explain everything you will need to know.

This is going to be the opening weekend for Red Riding Hood, so it will be a busy show, so I will email you a letter that will get you and a guest into see the movie free, all I will need is an exact head count of how many people are watching the movie with you.

If you are available and would like to see the movie for free this weekend please email me back and we can pick a time that works for you. The only real important thing is that if you choose a show it has to be covered. Warner Brothers uses these counts to do an exact count for opening weekends, and a show can't be missed. It is a very easy job and you will get 2 free tickets.

Thank you,
Janice
[email protected]