Dear Friends,
I'm not a realtor! I just long for spiritual, musical, &/or healing arts community here on our country road near Fulton Rd & Hwy 12.

It's a great location, with easy access to S.R., Sebastopol, and more...

My husband and I and three other 'ranch mates' live on a 4 acre property on this same Concord Avenue...and we're involved in yoga, meditation, acupressure, music, bio-diesel, sustainable agriculture, and solar energy education... Our neighbors are beginning to great a huge art studio...and hope to get on Art Trails...We have another neighbor who's a horticulturist...

Come join us in this area of "Sebasto-Rosa"!!!
Or let us know if you have friends or know of spiritual communities seeking a plot of land where they can create their
dream (retreat center, dream home, yoga & /or healing arts studio, etc...)

Here's the info about the property for sale down the street...

4240 Concord Avenue
Santa Rosa, California
All useable flat 5± acres with 2 bedroom fixer home with easy access to Hwy. 101 or 12. Features include additional 400± square foot permitted studio, laundry room, 36 x 30 barn with electricity and new 30 gpm well with filtration system. Property is on natural gas. Zoning allows for home and possible granny unit. Spectacular views of distant hills.
offered at $799,500

call Jane Pavelka 894-1576 or 480-1268 if interested.
many thanks for passing this on to interested groups or friends!!
Hannah

4240 Concord Avenue
Santa Rosa, California
All useable flat 5± acres with 2 bedroom fixer home with easy access to Hwy. 101 or 12. Features include additional 400± square foot permitted studio, laundry room, 36 x 30 barn with electricity and new 30 gpm well with filtration system. Property is on natural gas. Zoning allows for home and possible granny unit. Spectacular views of distant hills.
offered at $799,500