Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sonoma TimeBank

Sonoma County TImeBank Meet up

TimeBanking is a Hour Exchange, for every hour you do something for someone else in your neighborhood, you get that many hours for someone to do something for you. To keep track of what skills of that 200 local people currently have to offer others or need, and how many hours people have worked, we use an online time keeper. After an intensive 6 month test of the Community Weaver database provided by TimeBank USA, we have decided to try out something new. Hour World used by the TimeBank in Portland, Maine ,recently featured on PBS, allows for search options and email ability between members. A feedback section and much more.

My name is Milinda Stewart, Coordinator for the Sonoma County TimeBank and I am inviting you to come down and meet up. Time Banking is more than an alternative currency, it's a way to build positive relationships with people in our community. Our office is located at 531 5th st Downtown Santa Rosa 1/2 block from the Mall(free parking), inside the ShareExchange. I will be there till 12-6 today. Call if you need directions 636-4260
    Last edited by Barry; 01-04-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email