Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    realfire

3 Older Kittens ( family ) Adorable Seeking Ranch or Great Home

Kitten Angels Sought

Hello community ,

I have been the mama to three amzing cats for more than seven months now . I absolutely adore them and really do not want to give them up. If I can find a home where they are loved and cared for as much as they are with me, I will be able to do this
    MY lifestyle ( much traveling) is not the best scenario for them .The home I seek for them is quite specific having fallen in love with them :) I am even willing to PAY for their expenses with the right people.

I want them all to stay together as they are extremely close . I would like them to live on a farm or something pretty where they can be outdoors during the day ( weather permitting)and have the option to be indoors at night ( this is their current situation ) A home where they will be given a tremendous amount of affection as they are given now ( they sleep with me )The best scenario is if I were also able to visit at times .

They are three siblings( 2 boys and a girl). Their mom's name is Grace and their names are Healthy Boy , Graceson, and Gravonnie . They are all fixed, leukemia tested , up to date on shots , and litterbox trained .
    Feel free to write to Betina with any questions and tell me about yourself and who soon you would be interested in being loved up by these babies .

Please note , I will not separate them and I am not interested in them becoming mousers . They are special and want their lives to reflect that .

If I do not find the perfect home they will stay with me .

Thanks fellow cat lover

For the right and perfect home I am willing to pay for their expenses !

Meow

PS THE PICS DO NOT DO THEM JUSTICE THEY ARE EVEN CUTER IN PERSON

Healthy Boy is the one with the white chest and pink nose, The White one is a boy Grason( named after his mom Grace)and the intense looking girl is Gravon

Name:  2011-04-24_1754.png
Views: 1177
Size:  98.0 KB

Last edited by Alex; 04-24-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email