Hello there, Welcome.

My name is Jules Alexander I am here to give you the best in aware caring bodywork , energetic clearing and to help educate you on the laws and principals of a life based on Universal Laws and Principals. I have 6 plus years of training and experience, as a registered CMT with over 500 hrs training. And thousands of hours working doing massage, in my own private practice and at upscale spas in the Marin and SF areas.
My work is Solid grounded work based in Deep tissue, Swedish, Polarity, Accupressure, Breath work. I have been working with the Body mind connection for years and I am a active Meditation, Yoga and Marshal arts student.

My intention is to provide my clients with exceptional body work and spiritual life coaching, lifestyle coaching. I can help you clear the past and reshape the future! live with more ease grace and joy in the present. NOW!!!

Some of the things that people experience help with through my sessions are pain reduction, total relaxation, the re claiming of lost emotion, feeling, intention, deep sense of peace and reconnection, PTSD, tension in the body, mind, & soul. new vision for life. next steps in life. Bodily wellness, ADD, adult ADD, stress, headache, Lower back pain, siatica, tmj, carprol tunnel syndrome, sleep better, The benefits of successful prayer, contemplation and meditation, and more.

So go ahead and call me for a bodywork session , spirit life coaching, or for a natural health consultation around, exercise , nutrition, relationship, meditation.

Call now for a free 15 min ( by phone ) healing meditation and consultation. This is something you can and could use for the rest of your life, Use it on a regular bases in the moment and experience REAL Shifts and Awakening.

Call now and get 1/2 hour free massage or discovery coaching session,1/2 off first sessions only. Call now!

Jules Alexander 510-725-7301 9~5 M~F

Make it a great day.