Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

healing with SOUND?!

Dear Waccopudlians,
    Back in the 80's I was fascinated with learning about the electro magnetic spectrum. Assisting with Constance Demby's concert and workshop benefits (this Friday and Saturday at the Sebastopol Community Center) has rekindled my interest in experiencing and understanding the dynamic by which healing occurs via sound. Very low, long-standing waves emanate from the Space Bass (Connie's creation) and other instrumentation plays higher ranges. Makes sense to me that particularly those low and long-sustained waves are reordering the field or energy body which is primordial to our physical one.
    I'd like to hear the experience and thoughts of people who've had healings themselves through sound and music.
    Happy to have 'appropriate technology' to heal, balance and support our glorious bodies.
    Judith
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    cdemby

Re: healing with SOUND?! SONIC IMMERSION, etc...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam:
    Dear Waccopudlians,
    Back in the 80's I was fascinated with learning about the electro magnetic spectrum. Assisting with Constance Demby's concert and workshop benefits (this Friday and Saturday at the Sebastopol Community Center) has rekindled my interest in experiencing and understanding the dynamic by which healing occurs via sound. Very low, long-standing waves emanate from the Space Bass (Connie's creation) and other instrumentation plays higher ranges. Makes sense to me that particularly those low and long-sustained waves are reordering the field or energy body which is primordial to our physical one.
    I'd like to hear the experience and thoughts of people who've had healings themselves through sound and music.
    Happy to have 'appropriate technology' to heal, balance and support our glorious bodies.
    Judith
    Hi Judith.... and thanks for bringing this up....it brings to mind the SONIC IMMERSION I presented at Tom Kenyon's Sound Healers Conference with in 2005 in Seattle. There were many unusual and amazing results from this presentation with the Space Bass; One woman had had a pain in her brain for seven years, and it vanished with the Sonic Immersion. Another elderly woman had had a couple of aneurisms, and her speech improved significantly afterwards. Another lady said she experienced a lot of pain throughout the entire process.

After hearing so many responses, and being especially interested in the woman who experienced so much pain, (we later discovered that she had a LOT of stuff being cleared out of her energy centers,) Tom mentioned that - "The Space Bass is a very powerful instrument. The low long standing waves break up old encrustrations..." It is interesting to note that the lower notes on the Space Bass have been purported by sound scientists to transmit sound waves that are 30 feet long. That means you're getting some very low subsonics through the cells when you're in the presence of the Space Bass

I recently did a Sacred Sites tour to the UK, and a participant from England wrote to tell me, "The first time I listened to the healing vibrations of the Space Bass I experienced a sudden, massive clearing which manifested itself as palpitations of energy leaving the lower part of my back. I have never, ever experienced a release like that before...It proves the theory that the right sounds with intent can have transforming effects on our minds and bodies...I have to say that my back is in a much better shape than it has been for years...Since then I have felt different, clearer, sharper and definitely less stressed..."

There's more about the Space Bass on https://www.constancedemby.com/instruments.html and more stories from participants on https://www.constancedemby.com/sonicimmersion_f.html

Looking forward to this weekends events at the Community Center...
    Fridays concert and Saturdays day-long Sonic Immersion
    https://www.constancedemby.com

3. TopTop #3
    Hannah Mira
    Supporting Member

Re: healing with SOUND?!

Dear Jude,
    Thanks for your message...and for your connection to the evening with Robert Gass...Even though I was not able to be there in person, my heart and soul were very much there...

I'd love to be in touch with you about your current posting on Sound Healing...It does work, in the same way that the crystals all lined up nicely in "What the Bleep" when kind words were said...

Healing with Sound does work. I know this both as a healer and as one who has recently received and benefitted from sound healing...I've received sound healing three times in the past month, on the receiving end: first at Sonoma Mission Inn with tuning forks (I was skeptical that it could make a difference, it helped a bit), second here in Santa Rosa (definitely helped immediately), third in Washington, D.C. a week ago with an awesome healer, (excellent results!)

Having been a musician all my life, I now incorporate Sound Healing in the healing work that I do with clients (Reiki/trigger point/acupressure sessions in Santa Rosa, and possibly soon in Sebastopol too, if there is interest)...My clientele is mostly word of mouth at this point since I haven't put the word out so far...

You can check my website at www.healingyoga.net for audio clips of some of my music...Maybe we can talk this Saturday or next week...You can reach me at 578-4040.

Many thanks,
    Hannah Caratti, M.A.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam:
    Dear Waccopudlians,
    Judith

4. TopTop #4
    cdemby

Re: healing with SOUND?!

Hi there, and a lovely lady emailed me this morning offering to assist in the Saturday's workshop. I lost the email and the address due to a computer glitch, and wanted to first - thank you for your offer, and second - to state that I only work with people whom I already know and whose work I am already familiar with.
    Thanks again for your offer, and hope to see you at either the concert on Friday night, or the day long SONIC IMMERSION workshop on Saturday.

Blessings,
    Constance Demby
    https://www.constancedemby.com
    Last edited by Barry; 03-30-2006 at 05:58 PM.