Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sean B

I'd like to hear people's experiences with EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques)

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    tajfest

Re: I'd like to hear people's experiences with EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques)

hi Sean,
    I think it can be very helpful- especially for situations where anxiety is preventing you from doing something- like flying, or the dentist. That's where I've found it particularly useful. I have used it for more deep-seated stuff, but it takes a little longer (more rounds of tapping). All in all I know it has benefited many many people, myself included.

3. TopTop #3
    Irene Stratton
    Supporting member

Re: I'd like to hear people's experiences with EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sean B: View Post
    Hi, Sean,
    I've been using EFT since 2002 for myself, my family & friends and now clients. By focusing on your problem/issue while tapping, EFT clears & balances your energy flows relative to that issue. It seems too simple to work, but it is the real deal. Sometimes results are quick, and sometimes they require more persistence, but EFT has a high success rate. I recommend that you give it a try! You can go to www.emofree.com and download the basic manual for free. But the website will be shut down on March 1st because the founder of EFT is retiring, so do it soon if you are interested. Feel free to check out my website at www.eftamazing.com for more info.
    Irene Stratton