Learn How to Avoid Ten Dangerous Dating Traps and Learn the Ten Principles of Conscious Dating with Relationship and Dating Expert Dr. Wendy Lyon

Register Here for Free Interactive Teleclass:
Register For:No More Dangerous Dating Traps! | myaccount.maestroconference.com

I look forward to sharing this call with you. The information we'll cover is essential to anyone who is either single or in a relationship that isn't working. Feel free to invite your friends. Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to have an opportunity to receive a complimentary consultation. Thank you!

Here is a recent testimonial:"By the time I began working with Wendy, I had been divorced for 8 years and had been in 2 dysfunctional and unfulfilling relationships. I had a vague idea of what I desired in a healthy, intimate relationship, but none of the real specifics of what that felt or looked like. By the time I completed Wendy’s Life Partner Quest Class, I had a much more detailed and joyful idea about how I was going to attract the relationship of my dreams. Specifically, I learned more about my personal traits and desires, i.e. who I am, what worked and did not work in past relationships, and what my needs and desires are for a real life partnership. Through vision boards, readings, discussions, writing exercises and more, Wendy skillfully and joyfully guided our group closer to realizing true love. I met the man of my dreams last year and he fits my visions like a glove! I shared my vision statement out loud with him soon after we met and we were in awe (and continue to be) at how accurately he fits my dream and needs. This stuff really works! Thank You, Wendy." Mary C., Mill Valley, CA

I look forward to hearing from you!
Much love and joy to you,
Dr. Wendy

Wendy Lyon, Ph.D., Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300
[email protected]
Injoy Life Home Page