Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    clear2soul

New Single Parents Network - Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood Areas

My name is Kathleen and I'm a single mother of a 13 year old son. My desire is to create a single parents support network where we initially meet to discuss our needs, challenges, information and support. From there we can decide what areas we all need assistance and support around and move forward from that place.

Some ideas I have are

Transportation - to and from school, sports games, etc. and not necessarily every day, but that would depend on what our needs are.

"In a pinch" - :sick::sick::sick:
    When a parent is ill and might need a meal or two for a day for themselves and their family.

Parents Night Out evenings

We pool together and pay for a couple of sitters, or we take turns watching each other's children.

"Get a Break" pullshair:pullshair
    Maybe you need to go work out at the gym, or take a walk...and only need an hour or two to yourself...

Speakers brought in on parenting topics of interest to us. Everything from the "How to's"...to Resource info on learning disabilities and where to go to find info.

For those of you living in these areas, I hope you will take the time to email me.
    email me at either:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Kathleen:)
    Last edited by Barry; 03-15-2006 at 08:05 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Starfirst

Re: New Single Parents Network - Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood Areas

Hi Kathleen,
    I'm gonna have to re-locate w? pets to Ca.I'm responsible and reliable.I have a Section 8 housing voucher.i hope to transfer.My lease ends Jan/08.I can't take the cold.It's ruining my health,I get worse in the cold.Seriously.I'm on disability(not proud of it),I have PTSD and have to live in Ca.I'm hopeful i will find a connection new friends.
    I'm starting over.
    Thanks for lisitening.
    Star
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email