Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Zeno Swijtink

Archaeologists Claim They've Found Lost City of Atlantis

Archaeologists Claim They've Found Lost City of Atlantis
    The Huffington Post

Video

Undersea archaeologists have found the ruins of an ancient city on the bottom of the Caribbean Sea, and researchers claim that it is the fabled and lost city of Atlantis. The satellite photos do show something that could be a city, and the researchers believe that what they've found would predate the pyramids of Egypt. Indeed they claim to be able to make out a pyramid and other city-like structures from the satellite photos.

The archaeologists have so far refused to divulge their identities or the location in the Caribbean. They say they are raising money for an expedition to confirm their findings.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    theindependenteye

Re: Archaeologists Claim They've Found Lost City of Atlantis

>>>Undersea archaeologists have found the ruins of an ancient city on the bottom of the Caribbean Sea, and researchers claim that it is the fabled and lost city of Atlantis. ...Indeed they claim to be able to make out a pyramid and other city-like structures from the satellite photos.
    >>>The archaeologists have so far refused to divulge their identities or the location in the Caribbean. They say they are raising money for an expedition to confirm their findings.

I think I read about this some time ago and found it quite fascinating. Unless it was a different Atlantis.

But I was pulling weeds in our backyard this week and found what appears to be a fossilized Gravenstein with marks in it that appear to be made by two different sets of teeth. Could it be that Eden was located in Sonoma County? If you'd like to send money I'll pursue this possibility. Consider the effect on property values.

Cheers--
    Conrad
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email