Introducing Hari Lubin
D.D., CCHT, EFT-Advanced Practitioner

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE ... USING EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (EFT)
When a person experiences a trauma, and we all do, it causes a disconnection or blockage in the body's energy system, like a short circuit. Until the circuits are cleared, the trauma's effect will continue to be experienced and we will experience the world through the filter of that trauma upset.

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE: the Emotional Freedom Technique used by Hari Lubin releases the blocked energy in the body and mind. It dislodges impractical or counter-productive core beliefs that limit or impede you from reaching your potential and replaces them with beliefs that support your growth.
EFT can be applied to topics such as opening to love, easing financial
stress, addictions, depression, panic attacks or whatever is presently blocking your natural state of well being.

With this uniquely profound yet gentle approach, you can release unresolved emotions, unproductive core beliefs and distressing feelings that get in the way of living a more fulfilling life. Hari has assisted clients with a variety of fears and phobias to alleviate painful memories and chronic/acute physical pain.

Hari has successfully worked with clients with grief, old trauma and abuse issues, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with both men and women, veterans and those who have been incarcerated. Hari actively counsels Vets and Lifers at San Quentin State Prison with extraordinary results.
This is not long term therapy. It can be accomplished in surprisingly few sessions. Hari teaches you this technique as a self-healing process to reach your greatest potential now.

CLIENT'S TESTIMONY:

"I have been blessed with a tool (EFT) that will allow me to better cope and manage any difficulty in my life. I can now be at peace in any situation. I can make good decisions and choices because I am coming from a place of harmony, love, and understanding. I now live a better quality of life and more fully care for myself and others." David G.

"Through the process of self-inquiry with Hari, I am now able to recognize the untrue stories I have incorporated into my life. Rather than resort to my old belief system, I no longer feed on the chaos. For once, there is freedom - I am restored to wholeness, positive self-esteem and confidence in myself" Vincent R., ex-Marine

"For over 26 years, I have worked with and been a client of various therapy programs. The sessions that Hari offers cut to the deepest inner beliefs and by working through past traumas, Hari has empowered me to achieve positive changes in my life." Thomas N., Airborne.

"Hari has a presence that inspires trust and confidence. I consider his counseling among the very best I received." Stephen L.

"The session yesterday was amazingly simple, yet has lifted a lifelong
burden. I feel quite rejuvenated. Hari is quite something." Selma L.

Please call me, 415-925-9111 to chat and schedule your session!!

One Hour Session: $100 (Buy one get one free - Save $100)
Two-for-One Savings Special for You and Your Referrals Valid through December 12, 2009

Hari Lubin
D.D., CCHT, EFT-Advanced Practitioner
415-925-9111
[email protected]