Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    wilderness dave

Great Cat Needs a New Home

After 12 years, I am seeking a new home for Sprout, "Best of all possible cats", a true tiger-striped Bodhisattva. For about the last 8 years, I have been struggling with cat allergies and have finally decided to put the kitty up for adoption for health reasons, at least temporarily. It saddens me to take this step, but it feels like the right one. So, I am looking for a loving home for her. Can you help us out? Here's the details.

Sprout is a great cat. She loves to cuddle, sit on your lap and be close, but can also be independent and is quite low maintenance (as evidenced by her thriving despite my 60 or so days away from home each year). Her needs are pretty simple: Food, water, somewhere soft to curl up, some love from you, a litter box and a little access to green grass and a sunny spot on occasion. In exchange, you get a bodhisattva to live in your home, willing to love and be loved pretty much any time. For those with young ones, she is great with kids, seeming to instinctively understand their need for her patience and amazing tolerance with tail-pulling, etc.....The only beings she doesn't seem to like are other cats and so probably wouldn't do well in a home that already has a feline.

So, if you or someone you know might be able to take her in and help spread her love around, I'd be grateful.
    Dave
    Last edited by wilderness dave; 11-12-2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: New photo
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email