Please help keep Aqus Café's doors open.

There is a serious possibility that Aqus Café will be required by the City Of Petaluma to stop live entertainment. This would most probably result in closing the café in the evenings.

We have applied to the city for a conditional use permit for live music. The application will be decided on during a closed session Planning Commission meeting this Monday afternoon (November 9th).

I am asking you to please write an email of support to Irene T. Borba at [email protected]

Refer to File #:09-CUP-0309

In the email please state your address. If you would, please let the commission know what Aqus Café had meant to the local community through our support of local musicians, artists, story tellers, authors and comedians. We have had many, many fundraisers for local organizations including schools and other non-profits. And our live entertainment has always stopped at 9pm in consideration of our neighbors.

I cannot stress how important the live music is to the viability of Aqus Café as a business. Please help me get this permit issued.
Remember that it is crucial that your email of support reach Irene before the commission meets on Monday 9th.

Remember it doesn't have to be a huge letter...just state your address and your support. Please take 3 minutes of your day to do this for me.

Thank you so much for your support.
John Crowley

John Crowley at the Aqus Cafe Foundry Wharf - 707.778.6060
Sign yourself up to receive Aqus News
here
or at
www.aqus.com/signup