Attention Health and Success Enthusiasts!!

Sensing the Miraculous ~ Secrets to Intuitive Client/Self Healing

Come learn about a hands-on healing process that restores the mind, body and spirit, reduces physical pain and integrates fragmented aspects of the self.

Regenesis
is an ideal energy modality to establish or enhance
your bodywork practice and/or for self-care

When in a balanced state, the body is genetically programmed to heal itself!

FREE INTRO & DEMO

Tuesday, October 20th at 7pm
Terra Linda Healing Center
633 Del Ganado in San Rafael

Please join us and invite others – all are welcome!!

Call Madalyn at 415-246-0714 for more info and visit https://originalwave.com/energymedicine.html for details

Students heighten their ability to sense and recognize body (cellular) feedback from people and animals. Practitioners’ inner senses open up, their sensitivity increases, and receivers of the work feel noticeably calm, focused and energized.

LEARN THIS MIRACULOUS HIGH-LEVEL HANDS-ON HEALING SKILL IN ONE WEEKEND!

Regenesis Course

This foundational course is designed to teach any dedicated person simple, practical theory and technique to effectively release dense psychic armor and “charged” memories. You will learn to relinquish limiting spiritual, emotional, psychic and physical conditions and beliefs. Participants develop healing touch, use of breath and a variety of consciousness resources including awareness, attention, observation, concentration, visualization, patience, intuition, and compassion. When applied with focused intention and gentle touch on specific points, these forces balance energy at deep levels, triggering the healing process to “jump-start”.

WHO WILL BENEFIT?

§ Anyone who feels they have ‘healing hands’ or cares for people or animals in distress and would like to learn how to effectively alleviate pain and promote deep relaxation

§ Couples who want to learn processes that enhance resonance, sensitivity, compassionate touch, and energy balance

§ Mental health professionals and body/energy practitioners who want to add a proven technique to expand or establish a dynamic healing practice and provide clients with optimal, enduring results.

EMPOWER YOURSELF TO BECOME PART OF THE HEALING SOLUTION

Madalyn Suozzo is a Medical Intuitive Consultant and Health Coach who has studied with energy and healing masters who bypassed conventional methods by talking directly to the cells themselves. She has spent the last 25 years researching how the body regenerates. Her background includes stem cell research and a comprehensive study of energy systems and awakening consciousness.

Please join us and invite others – all are welcome!!

Call Madalyn at 415-246-0714 for more info and visit https://OriginalWave.com for comprehensive details

SAVE THE DATES: BEGINNERS CLASS NOVEMBER 6 - 8
(Discount when you bring you bring a friend)

Testimonials from Students and Clients

“Madalyn’s work healed me from a bulging disc so painful it felt like my middle back was broken. With this unbearable pain, I spent three days living on the floor, not even able to crawl let alone walk, having my fiancé literally do everything for me -- feed me, dress me, etc. In my late 30’s and unfamiliar with such crippling back pain, we feared (albeit irrationally) I’d never be able to walk again. I desperately requested and received a long-distance healing from Madalyn, whom I had seen perform impressive medical intuitive work at a demonstration. Immediately after the remote healing, I knew something she did worked, for I no longer had the same excruciating, knife-like back pain I felt for days when I coughed or sneezed, up until minutes before her healing.

To our shock and happy surprise, the very next day after Madalyn’s remote healing, my pain lessened significantly enough for me to finally get up off the floor, get into a car, and have my fiancé to drive me an hour to have Madalyn perform her gentle healing work on me in person. Madalyn even intuited and communicated that medicinal herbs I was taking were the cause of my bone/cartilage injury, which I later confirmed. Two days after her healing and having stopped the herbs as she instructed, I felt significantly less pain, which consistently improved each day afterwards. Now that only 11 days have passed since Madalyn worked on me twice in total, I am able to painlessly do almost everything I could before this injury which I originally feared would incapacitate me for months. I am immensely grateful to Madalyn’s healing work and intuitive information to address the causes of the problem and what my body was trying to do. Without Madalyn, I probably would have kept getting sicker and sicker! I’m very grateful that Madalyn has this talent and will be teaching me along with other students more about this incredibly powerful work!" — Lucy, Walnut Creek, CA

"The results of using Regenesis in my bodywork practice is short of miraculous. Not only physical ailments and conditions are transformed, but clients report a powerful feeling of peace and harmony. Thank you Madalyn for your wonderful work and teachings in how to tap into these subtle healing energies." —Olga Gonzalez, 20-year shiatsu practitioner

"I've always been committed to health and healing. In 1993 a friend told me about Madalyn. I had been having headaches for about two years from a serious car accident. After two Regenesis sessions they were totally gone. The experience was so powerful; I decided to take an energy healing training class.

Even though bodywork is not my vocation the work was easy to understand. Madalyn communicated the basics so clearly that it felt comfortable and almost familiar. I found enormous value in the one class and continue today to find what I learned useful and beneficial for myself and my family." —Reverend Ama Zenya

"I had long been a student of energy balancing and hands-on healing. In addition, I have a strong interest in alternative medicine. I have taken two Regenesis energy healing trainings from Madalyn. Having practiced on a number of subjects over a period of several years, I have seen people experience immediate, as well as long-term results from this work.” — Dorothy Walden