Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    crystalline

Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies.

My Golden Retrievers created a litter of ten February 20th and these gorgeous puppies are desiring eco-conscious, loving, like-minded, naturey homes. They are very special, rare, healthy, vibrant dogs. We do not resonate with innoculations/allopathic medicine aka poison and they and their parents eat a raw bacterially rich mostly carnivorous primal diet with the exception of whatever else they choose to eat, they enjoy unheated honey and dates haha. I look forward to hearing from you!

Peace,
    Melanie
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Visnhawk

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies.

Greetings Melanie,
    I don't know if i qualify. but, I am a Loving human who lives a fairly healthy life on a wonderful retreat on Saint Helena Road in Santa Rosa. My other dog, Jade, who was a rescue dog, would like to have a friend to run with on here mountain home.

Michael Walsh
    AKA: VisionHawk
    707-953-9097

Quote Posted in reply to the post by crystalline: View Post
    My Golden Retrievers created a litter of ten February 20th and these gorgeous puppies are desiring eco-conscious, loving, like-minded, naturey homes. They are very special, rare, healthy, vibrant dogs. We do not resonate with innoculations/allopathic medicine aka poison and they and their parents eat a raw bacterially rich mostly carnivorous primal diet with the exception of whatever else they choose to eat, they enjoy unheated honey and dates haha. I look forward to hearing from you!

Peace,
    Melanie

3. TopTop #3
    gypsey

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies.

So what you are saying Melanie is that you "created" dogs who may never have a healthy or safe home, who are exposed to viruses and life-killing dieases and who will expose other dogs to them. As you no doubt know responsible breeders never expose their dogs to life-threatening situations and DO NOT advertise them on Wacco. How will these healthy and "rare" dogs handle themselves when their immune systems are exposed to real life?
    How will they die?And oh by the way, what credentials do you have as a breeder? What qualifications do your dogs have to be a breeding pair? What traits and health are you passing down? I notice you say nothing about their breeding.
    Inquiring minds want to know.