Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    kelly shcwartz

looking for a good astrologer

Hi, I'm curious if anyone has some names for an astologer they would recommend. I'd like a reading for my birthday and also a reading looking at mine and my partners chart...you can email me at [email protected] or call at 321-7707 thanks..Kelly......enjoy the sunny day!!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    yumtha

Re: looking for a good astrologer

FOR ASTROLOGY contact....
    Antonia Lamb in Mendocino.. she is EXCELLENT.. Practical and accurate... it would be a wonderful get- a- way..for you and your partner.... and she does work by phone.

Anna Bonas DC LAC OMD
    707-829-6893
    www.devotionalhealing.com

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kelly shcwartz:
    Hi, I'm curious if anyone has some names for an astologer they would recommend. I'd like a reading for my birthday and also a reading looking at mine and my partners chart...you can email me at [email protected] or call at 321-7707 thanks..Kelly......enjoy the sunny day!!!

3. TopTop #3
    Elizabeth Lakin

Hello there...
    amazing local astrology by Cassandra Teurfs in Sebastopol. Very dynamic, informative, amazing womyn. Highly recommend her. Just had a reading last week and it was insightful & terrifically helpful..
    her number is 707-228-8400.
    blessings...elizabeth lakin

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kelly shcwartz:

4. TopTop #4
    Jillykins

I go to Shelaara Violet, Wisdom When Needed, in Graton--829-6333. She is incredibly skilled as an astrologer, and has the added dimension of being a long term therapist (now retired), which gives deep insight into how the planetary influences play out in human psychology. Her relationship readings really shed light on the dynamics at work between couples. She is fabulous and profound. You won't regret going to her.

5. TopTop #5
    Dianala

Hi Kelly and community,

I just had my astrological chart and a very insightful reading done by Stephen Alyesworth (Chiron) for my birthday. He has developed some great wisdom of his own and has a very positive, spiritual energy. As many of you who know him as Chiron, he can no longer do massage and he is establishing a new way to make his way in the world. This is one of them and I definitely recommend him.
    He can be reached at 824-9446.

Diana Laczkowski