There's a Free Treasure Egg Hunt that will be taking place in Sebastopol. I was in Tamberlane, (my favorite Gift Shop), on Satuarday and they gave me a flier for the event. I asked if it would be OK to post this on WACCOBB and they said "Absolutely, the more the merrier".

It starts on Saturday March 28th and goes thru April 10th
throughout several of the downtown shops. You can pick up free treasure maps at Tamberlane, Dressers, My Friend Joe, Glassfusion Studio and The Wine Emporium beginning Mar.28th.

You then take your map around to all the stores that are participating and find the hidden egg inside their shop. Once you find the egg they will stamp your map and give you an egg with a present inside.

Turn in your fully completed map to "My Friend Joe" by Apr.10th
to be entered in the drawing for prizes that will be given away at the Free Egg dyeing party @ My Friend Joe on Sat. Mar.11th.

You must be 21 years old or accompanied by an adult to participate.

Anyway, I thought this will be a fun thing to do with my daughters. And by the way, if you haven't been to Tamberlane yet, you really should check it out. They have great cards and all kinds of beautiful gifts for adults and children. They are upstairs in the Basso bldg., the same building that the new candy store and Silk Moon are in.