Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DevaKai

A Conscious Relationship

First and foremost one should have a conscious relationship with themselves.

I've been thinking a lot about the relationship I have with myself as well as the relationship I have with others. I have a desire to be open to all of the possibilities that life has to offer. I am very grateful for the life I’ve been given and I want to share my joy and abundance with others.

I'm eager to start a dialogue and see where we can go.

Blessings,

D~

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Jason 17

Re: A Conscious Relationship

Quote Posted in reply to the post by DevaKai: View Post
    First and foremost one should have a conscious relationship with themselves.

I've been thinking a lot about the relationship I have with myself as well as the relationship I have with others. I have a desire to be open to all of the possibilities that life has to offer. I am very grateful for the life I’ve been given and I want to share my joy and abundance with others.

I'm eager to start a dialogue and see where we can go.

Blessings,

D~

I've just started re-examining who I am to myself and to others.Wondering where I fit and what needs to be purged.I used to be in touch with abundance but somehow lost it.What possibilities do you speak of?I'm open to exploring inside and out. Jason

3. TopTop #3
    DevaKai

Wondering where we fit in and finding our abundance sounds like a good place to start. I know I've spent many years asking myself where do I belong. I think part of figuring that out is finding out how to go with the flow of life. Stop trying so hard to answers the questions and in time the answers do come to you. It's easy to lose touch with abundance when something goes wrong in our lives. I know I had some serious health issues that needing attention and because of that I've spent the past 6 months not only eating better, but also learning to say no and make time to be with myself so I can heal and relax.

I would say anything that no longer serves us is what need to be purged from our lives.

How does this resonate with you?

D~

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jason 17: View Post
    I've just started re-examining who I am to myself and to others.Wondering where I fit and what needs to be purged.I used to be in touch with abundance but somehow lost it.What possibilities do you speak of?I'm open to exploring inside and out. Jason

4. TopTop #4
    jaino

I think abundance and gratitude are first cousins. When I look at what I have and appreciate, even if it's basic and actually could disappear, then I am left with my internal assets, which are actually endless in their essence.
    It's so true that the most meaningful relationship we have is with ourselves.
    It is this romance with life itself that seems so alluring now.....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by DevaKai: View Post
    Wondering where we fit in and finding our abundance sounds like a good place to start. I know I've spent many years asking myself where do I belong. I think part of figuring that out is finding out how to go with the flow of life. Stop trying so hard to answers the questions and in time the answers do come to you. It's easy to lose touch with abundance when something goes wrong in our lives. I know I had some serious health issues that needing attention and because of that I've spent the past 6 months not only eating better, but also learning to say no and make time to be with myself so I can heal and relax.

I would say anything that no longer serves us is what need to be purged from our lives.

How does this resonate with you?

D~