Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    MC7691

Chemtrails?

I just moved to town, and heard about chemtrails from a lady in town, and didn't think much of it until I saw white big puffy trails in the sky in weird linear patterns. Does anybody know what this is and what is being done, if anything?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    petermargolies

Re: Chemtrails?

There is a KQED program that's run several times in the past year called "Global Dimming" that discusses this phenomenon. What you're seeing are emissions from the 40,000 domestic airline flights per day.
    These emissions are responsible for somewhat mitigating the effects of global warming, oddly enough. They help cut the sun's rays and it is one of the reasons that global warming hasn't happened as rapidly as originally predicted.
    Unfortunately, as we clean up these and other emissions that add to this effect, we speed up the global warming process.
    The scientist who made this discovery made many of his calculations about the effect of air travel during the few days during and after 9/11 when there was no airplane traffic. The results were startling.
    I taped the program and you're welcome to borrow it.
    I haven't tried this but I suspect if you Google Global Dimming you should get a much more scientific presentation that I can provide off the top of my head.

3. TopTop #3
    "Mad" Miles

There is an extensive previous discussion of Chemtrails on this site. I searched for "Chemtrails" and found it easily. I was going to provide the URL but it was taking too long to load, so I gave up and posted this instead. It should be easy for anyone to search for, and find.

"Mad" Miles

4. TopTop #4
    MC7691

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mad Miles: View Post
    There is an extensive previous discussion of Chemtrails on this site. I searched for "Chemtrails" and found it easily. I was going to provide the URL but it was taking too long to load, so I gave up and posted this instead. It should be easy for anyone to search for, and find.

"Mad" Miles

Thanks for the info, I checked it out and Googled Chemtrails, Carnicom.com and aerosol spraying as well, and was surprised to see so much information, and shocked at what I am learning. The Bohemian has a write up about it in this week's paper as well. They took a brave stance, even though they had to make like it was a crazy "conspiracy issue" to get it printed. Silence is deadly.

We have been engulfed with the white milky lines in the skies again this morning, and it is upsetting, I can't imagine it's good in any way. I saw a commercial jet, with a real contrail, flying near the so-called "contrails from elevated air traffic" and trust me, there's an obvious difference between the two. Not only in size and texture, but pattern. I think it would be a obvious that commercial jets aren't allowed to fly in tic tac toe patterns, or strong diagnol patterns. If it's weather control, who's controlling the controllers? And who authorized it? - the whole world has a stake in the weather. And what in God's earth do we think can be good about altering our atmosphere, our fragile ecosystem is not a science project. If it's blocking the suns rays shielding us from global warming, it would need to be sprayed in the upper atmosphere, not over our heads, and I think there would need to be public disclosure and debate and studies before it is allowed. AND, IF IT IS "COMBATTING GLOBAL WARMING" and OF GOOD INTENTION, WHY ARE THEY IGNORING PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS?!!? What effect does all the heavy metals and who-knows-what have on our health, I could only take a guess. Silence is deadly.

I'm starting to understand why this subject has had over 80 views but only 2 replies. It is becoming obvious to me that this is a very scary issue that is better ignored, and it boggles my mind as to how the people doing it can continue on. Don't they have families that live on the ground? Silence is deadly.

We can't live in fear and ignorance, we must look up, and demand an acknowledgement and REAL detailed explanation from our leaders. SILENCE IS DEADLY.

5. TopTop #5
    OrchardDweller

Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

More info here:
    https://www.californiaskywatch.com/

6. TopTop #6
    sharingwisdom

There's been quite a bit of research for sometime on chemtrails. I'd like to add more to the list. One of the YouTubes that I was going to put on the list was from a German TV program about scientists who were suing the German government for manipulating the weather through chemtrails, but interestingly, it was taken off of YouTube. Other sites also had this same site listed. Very interesting.
    https://www.americanchronicle.com/ar...rticleID=21473
    https://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
    Videos of chemtrails: (short videos)
    https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1782365801478898327&q=chemtrails https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1919250192160596229
    https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8950038463609329726

On Lousiana TV station: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVZA...eature=related
    NBC news in CA about weather modification and chemtrails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIAWWL4HQDg&feature=related

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OrchardDweller: View Post
    Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

More info here:
    https://www.californiaskywatch.com/

7. TopTop #7
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    There's been quite a bit of research for sometime on chemtrails. I'd like to add more to the list. One of the YouTubes that I was going to put on the list was from a German TV program about scientists who were suing the German government for manipulating the weather through chemtrails, but interestingly, it was taken off of YouTube. ...
    Chemtrails, puleeeze!

Those "weird linear patterns" are because planes go in relatively straight lines. Gosh! Who'd a thunk it? Manipulating weather? To what end? Gotta have a motivation. I've not heard one. Spraying bacterial, viruses, or poisons? Trying to do what, manipulate us somehow? That's being done through television quite successfully. No chemicals needed.

Go back to reality folks. There's a great deal of it to work with. Much needs to be done. Stop wasting your energies here.

-Jeff

8. TopTop #8
    MC7691

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    Chemtrails, puleeeze!

Those "weird linear patterns" are because planes go in relatively straight lines. Gosh! Who'd a thunk it? Manipulating weather? To what end? Gotta have a motivation. I've not heard one. Spraying bacterial, viruses, or poisons? Trying to do what, manipulate us somehow? That's being done through television quite successfully. No chemicals needed.

Go back to reality folks. There's a great deal of it to work with. Much needs to be done. Stop wasting your energies here.

-Jeff
    Your trust in the powers that be are admirable.

It would be wonderful if we could trust the all the corporations that make our "food", the pharmaceutical companies that help us "get well", and the energy companies that keep us comfortable. But for a second, think big picture, and add greed, an insatiable appetite for power, a feeling of being invincible, a desire to control the uncontrollable, a general dislike for society and it's members because they have gotten to be out-of-control sinners, the tried and true knowledge that fear and disaster forces people to give up their liberties, and the hope that people will be too busy watching American Idol to give a damn - and then you can get a small glimpse into the minds of the secret elite.

If you believe TV is a part of the equation (Feb 2009?), then you might be able to consider "Why stop there?" It's too easy, and probably a little addictive.

It's already been admitted that the weather is being controlled; The 2008 Olympics - China has stated they will stop the rain (even Letterman was joking about it), PG&E has admitted on the local news that they seed the clouds over Tahoe to create rain, and HAARP is a huge military facility in Alaska (Palin anyone?) that is dedicated to just that. Maybe we should even question "dry lightning" hitting 1800 spots in June.

There are bills in the senate that allow the military to test bioweapons or "exotic" weapons on the general public without their knowledge - google HR 2977, this bill was put forth by Kucinich to stop the use of chemtrails on the public, but they replaced "chemtrails" with "exotic weapons". No wonder he's never invited to any parties.

Why, what, who and how are questions I have no answers to, I'm just learning all I can and trying to take a rational view of it myself, and try to remain positive, be thankful for what I have, marvel at the beauty of this new and lovely place I moved to, and stay strong in my belief that good ALWAYS overcomes evil. You're absolutely right, much has to be done, hopefully it's still doable. SILENCE IS DEADLY.

9. TopTop #9
    danejasper

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MC7691: View Post
    I just moved to town, and heard about chemtrails from a lady in town, and didn't think much of it until I saw white big puffy trails in the sky in weird linear patterns. Does anybody know what this is and what is being done, if anything?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URVHFraEZGI

10. TopTop #10

It's not just here, it's all over the world. The most comprehensive site I've found and have been following for years about it is

https://www.carnicom.com/

In short, the only way anything will be done about it is if enough people organize a way to expose it and force those in power to be accountable for it.
    Alex

Quote Posted in reply to the post by danejasper: View Post

11. TopTop #11
    danejasper

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tarexi: View Post
    It's not just here, it's all over the world. The most comprehensive site I've found and have been following for years about it is

https://www.carnicom.com/

In short, the only way anything will be done about it is if enough people organize a way to expose it and force those in power to be accountable for it.
    Alex
    You want to do something about airplanes? I guess you could advocate for a better rail system, or really fast, safe and fuel efficient cars.

-Dane

12. TopTop #12
    OrchardDweller

13. TopTop #13
    danejasper

Contrails 101
    https://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/

Contrails 1A
    https://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli.../contrails.pdf

14. TopTop #14
    MsTerry

Chemtrails, puleeeze!

-Jeff
    Jeff,

Apparently the Chinese fired thousands of rockets to manipulate the weather during the Olympics.

15. TopTop #15
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    Jeff,

Apparently the Chinese fired thousands of rockets to manipulate the weather during the Olympics.
    I've not heard that, but assuming it's true, at least there is a motive. (To have nice weather for the Olympics.)

What motive could there be for manipulating the weather across the globe? To give us global warming symptoms to argue about? To cause droughts? And if this was happening, why keep it a secret? How could it be kept a secret since thousands of people would be involved? (People talk.)

Please enlighten,

-Jeff

16. TopTop #16
    Dixon

Hey, Orch;

I can't get that link to work and I'm curious as to what it said.

Dixon

17. TopTop #17
    MC7691

I've not heard that, but assuming it's true, at least there is a motive. (To have nice weather for the Olympics.)

What motive could there be for manipulating the weather across the globe? To give us global warming symptoms to argue about? To cause droughts? And if this was happening, why keep it a secret? How could it be kept a secret since thousands of people would be involved? (People talk.)

Please enlighten,

-Jeff
    Playing God with our weather by manipulating our delicate atmosphere as if it were a science project is not only irresponsible, reckless and terrifying, but also ignorant and pompous. And that's only what we assume they're trying to do with these CONSTANT aerosol sprayings (NOT regular jet contrails from air traffic - they are HUGELY different and should not be confused).

MOTIVE: There has been a bunch of speculation as to why, varying from HAARP "owning the weather by 2025" for military security - which in itself conjures up scary visions of creating havoc on our perceived or true enemy's land and air, with unknown consequences to the rest of us - to more evil aspirations like population control (breathing in bio-enginered viruses), mind control (heavy metals in the air increases subtle radio wave conductivity) to Who Knows.

It can all be Googled - LOOK IT UP AND EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ASSUMPTION.

There is extensive INDEPENDENT research and testing (with no monetary or political motivation) that has been done by very credible scientists, research and copies of government documents, bills and laws, and copies of letters that have been sent to senators, congress people, media, environmental agencies, military, CDC, EPA, and all have been given a canned answer, or no response. There is live footage of unmarked airplanes (not commercial jets) pumping out this sludge, and pictures of both regular jet contrails flying next to chemical aerosol spraying trails, and you can see the HUGE difference in they way they look. I've seen it with my very own eyes here in Sonoma County on Aug 29. Some sites to see - WE HAVE OUR OWN DEDICATED TO THIS: sonomachemtrails.com, rense.com, carnicom.com (best site, but strangely hard to get to from some PCs, but these other sites have a link to it, and you can sneak in through the back door)

SECRET: Maybe, or maybe the people carrying it out think it's noble or has a just cause. We DO know that the military and government is very good at keeping things classified, for reasons varying from true national security down to outright greed and corruption. Who Knows.

We need to DEMAND an answer as to why. The citizens of this planet MUST have a say as to what we are breathing in, and what the motivations are behind it. EDUCATE YOURSELF - THEN ASSUME. THEY"RE COUNTING ON OUR IGNORANCE. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

18. TopTop #18
    MC7691

Correction, the Sonoma chemtrails web address is: https://sonomachemtrails.blogspot.com/

19. TopTop #19
    Moon

I've heard from a couple of different sources, who don't know each other,
    that attempts to find out what the planes are spreading have been frustrated.
    I watched the YouTube video and don't know why the narrator is saying
    sprinklers didn't make rainbows 20 years ago.
    I recall its happening when i was a little girl, 50 years ago.

20. TopTop #20
    danejasper

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post
    I've heard from a couple of different sources, who don't know each other,
    that attempts to find out what the planes are spreading have been frustrated.
    I watched the YouTube video and don't know why the narrator is saying
    sprinklers didn't make rainbows 20 years ago.
    I recall its happening when i was a little girl, 50 years ago.
    You starting to see the common theme in these 'chemtrail' theories?

-Dane

21. TopTop #21
    Braggi

Correction, the Sonoma chemtrails web address is: https://sonomachemtrails.blogspot.com/
    I'm sorry, you have to do a lot better than this. Videos of clouds? They look like clouds have always looked. Perhaps you're too young to know what clouds looked like 40 years ago. I remember. They look all kinds of strange ways on some days. That's Nature!

Show me some videos of workers loading chemicals into external storage tanks on the huge air tankers that would be required to put enough chemicals (including heavy metals!) into the atmosphere to make any difference at all, even locally. The notion that special spray planes are going around smoking up the world's atmosphere for some nefarious secret reason is preposterous. The costs for the chemicals alone would be stratospheric not to mention the cost of the air tankers. BTW, there is no plane in existence that could carry that kind of a payload.

And how about the witnesses? There would be tens of thousands of people who would be needed to carry out this kind of plan; at a minimum. All of those people would have families and friends and then where are the secret airports where all this work is being carried out? All around the world? People who live near the airports would find out about what's going on there. There is no proof, only claims and wild suppositions.

Please! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Please supply some.

-Jeff

22. TopTop #22
    danejasper

People who live near the airports would find out about what's going on there. There is no proof, only claims and wild suppositions.
    There is also a cure! What Have You Got to Lose Except Your Illness?

(Only $27 plus shipping, but when you buy NOW, get two for the low low price of $35!)

https://www.chembuster.us/chembuster.htm

Some people have been reporting even more results from super-potentiatingfor 2 hours or more.

Try super-potentiating ChemBuster on your orgonite device ...

Learn more here:

https://www.librarising.com/health/orgone.html

Excerpt:
    Chembusters emit a powerful blue beam(orgone) of light upwards into the atmosphere piercing through the thick but invisible negative energy matrix which imprisons this planet. The rips and holes and the recycling or transmuting of this negative web energy allows reconnection with Earth's true matrix which lies just outside of it. Fully functional pyramids stationed throughhout the planet's key gridpoints(energy pores or centers) once served to maintain a a canopy or set of canopies around the planet inducing an Eden-like environment on outer Earth. When these were destroyed the ice or water canopies fell and produced mass flooding and general deterioration to the point where we are today. Chemtrail or cloud busters are the crude forerunners of this pyramidal utopia and the elf towers are its antithesis.

Elf Towers! Dude, that rocks!

-Dane

23. TopTop #23
    Zeno Swijtink

Contrails Over the Midwest

When the hot, humid air from a jet engine mixes with colder, drier air in the surrounding environment, condensation trails, or “contrails,” streak the sky. If the air through which the airplane is flying is already close to being saturated with water vapor, the condensation trail will last longer than it will if the air is dry. A contrail that lingers can spread out into a layer of cirrus (thin, wispy clouds).

When this image from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA’s Terra satellite was captured on November 25, 2006, scores of contrails streaked the sky over the Midwest, including western Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Missouri. The mingled contrails create a thick cloud over the top part of the scene (though not all the clouds in the region are necessarily contrails), while to the south, more distinct individual tracks are visible.

They might seem to be too transient to have a significant effect on the atmosphere, but, in fact, contrails can influence the climate by increasing the cloud cover in heavy air-traffic regions. Clouds can have contradictory influences on the climate, depending on their extent, thickness, and altitude, among many factors. Clouds can cool the climate by blocking incoming sunlight, and they can also warm the climate by absorbing energy radiated from the Earth’s surface. Thin cirrus clouds have more of a warming influence; their thinness makes them not very good at intercepting incoming solar radiation, but they do absorb outgoing radiation that would otherwise escape to space.

In 2004, NASA scientists discovered that contrail-generated cirrus clouds could be responsible for much of the warming of surface temperatures over the United States from 1975-1994. The streaky clouds were not found to be the culprit in other parts of the globe where temperatures also warmed. The scientists said that the discrepancy indicates that warming from contrails is in addition to warming produced by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0204213009.htm

Source:

Imperial College London
    Date:

2005-02-05

Climate Change And The Future Of Air Travel

Researchers are investigating how air travel can
    be adapted to ease its impact on the environment.

The investigation focuses on how aircraft can
    avoid creating vapour trails, also known as
    contrails. These spindly threads of condensation
    may not seem important but some persist for hours
    and behave in the same way as high altitude
    cirrus clouds, trapping warmth in the atmosphere
    and exacerbating global warming.

Air travel is currently growing at between 3 and
    5% per year and cargo transportation by air is
    increasing by 7% per year. Uniquely, the
    researchers at Imperial College London are
    combining predictions from climate change models
    with air traffic simulations to predict contrail
    formation and identify ways of reducing it.

The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research
    Council (EPSRC) is funding the work, which is a
    joint effort between the Department of Civil &
    Environmental Engineering and the Department of
    Physics at Imperial College London.

As the climate changes, so will the general
    condition of the atmosphere and the new work aims
    to understand how this will affect contrail
    formation. They have already found that aircraft
    could generally minimise contrail formation by
    flying lower in the atmosphere. Their work
    suggests that in the summer, when the air is
    warmer, restricting jets to an altitude of 31,000
    feet could be beneficial. In winter, when the air
    cools, and contrail formation becomes more
    likely, the ceiling should be no more then 24,000
    feet.

Day to day variability in atmospheric conditions
    were also found to have a substantial effect on
    the ability of simple altitude restrictions to be
    an effective policy. Current work is aiming to
    examine more complex aircraft routing strategies
    aimed at avoiding air masses that lead to
    persistent contrail formation.

At present the production of contrails and their
    effect on the environment is not taken into
    account in government assessments of the
    environmental impact of air travel. Team leader,
    Dr Robert Noland, thinks it should be. He says,
    Wed like this research to inform government
    policies, not just in the UK but throughout the
    EU and the rest of the world so that decision
    makers can take all the environmental issues into
    account and do the right thing.

Dr Noland also believes that the work has direct
    relevance to aircraft manufacturers. He says,
    There is little more that aircraft designers can
    do to increase engine fuel efficiency at high
    altitude, but designing new aircraft that can be
    as fuel efficient flying at 20,000 feet, as
    todays aircraft are at 35,000 feet, would help
    eliminate contrails.

Notes:

Contrails form when hot, humid air created in a
    jet engine mixes with the low pressure, cold
    surrounding air of the atmosphere. Generally, the
    higher the altitude, the colder the air and the
    more likely contrail formation becomes. It is
    similar to the way your breath condenses into a
    vaporous cloud on a cold day.

A key consideration in this study is the
    proliferation of short-haul flights. These are
    currently thought to be more environmentally
    disruptive than long-haul flights because of the
    high quantity of fuel needed for take-off and
    landing. In a short haul, this is not balanced by
    a long, fuel-efficient cruise. However, contrail
    effects are not taken into account in current
    environmental risk assessments of air travel. The
    team are investigating whether the picture would
    change if they were. The reason is that
    short-haul flights seldom reach the altitude
    where contrails form and this might make them
    overall more environmentally friendly than
    high-flying long-haul flights.

As well as the seasonal variation in atmospheric
    conditions, which the team estimated would
    require a general ceiling on flight altitudes
    (summer: 31,000 feet, winter: 24,000 feet), they
    also found significant day to day variations, so
    any contrail reduction strategy would work better
    if it were reactive on a daily basis. They also
    found days when the atmospheric conditions made
    it almost impossible to avoid contrail formation.

Aircraft already measure the exterior air
    conditions, so a simple piece of software,
    programmed with the details of the jet exhaust
    temperature and humidity could immediately alert
    a pilot to when his aircraft is creating a
    contrail.

Although lower flying aircraft expend more fuel
    to push themselves through the thicker
    atmosphere, the team found this less damaging
    than the radiative forcing* effect of the
    contrails. Lower altitude flying does, however,
    slightly increase travel time.

*Radiative forcing is any change in the balance
    between radiation coming into the atmosphere and
    radiation going out. Positive radiative forcing
    tends to warm the surface of the Earth, and
    negative radiative forcing tends to cool it.

This effort is being led by Dr. Robert Noland in
    Civil & Environmental Engineering. Dr Ralf Toumi
    in the Physics Dept is the co-investigator and Dr
    Victoria Williams in Civil & Environmental
    Engineering is an EPSRC-funded Research Fellow.

A selection of pictures of contrails is available
    on the NASA website (https://nix.nasa.gov/).

Editor's Note: The original news release can be found here.

This story has been adapted from a news release
    issued by Imperial College London.

RELATED

https://www.terradaily.com/2005/0501....b7o7xhno.html

Airbus success will help drive global warming, says expert
    PARIS (AFP) Jan 18, 2005
    If the new Airbus A380 is the commercial success
    its European makers hope, the big loser -- apart
    from Boeing -- will be the environment, a French
    expert says.

Airbus says its newborn giant will be far more
    fuel efficient than Boeing's 747, a jetliner
    whose basic design goes back 35 years, and thus
    by carrying more passengers farther per litre
    (gallon) of kerosene burned, it is doing the
    planet a favour.

But French expert Jean-Marc Jancovici says that
    such calculations "fail to give the full picture"
    when it comes to carbon pollution.

Jancovici, author of numerous books on climate
    change and who runs a well-regarded website
    (manicore.com) on global warming phenomenon, says
    that if Airbus' business plan is right, "the
    number of air passengers will triple in the next
    20 years."

Even if planes get bigger, there will still be a
    lot more of them in the skies in order to meet
    demand and this will cancel out the benefits in
    improved fuel efficiency, he told AFP.

Jancovici drew a parallel with car pollution. In
    the past two decades, pollution standards for
    cars have become progressively tougher. But so
    many more cars have flooded onto the road in the
    meantime that the annual volume of pollution
    remains unchanged.

Airbus says the A380 offers a gain in fuel use of
    some 15 percent when compared with Boeing's
    top-of-the-range 747-400.

At a cruising speed of 900 kilometers (550 miles)
    per hour, the A380 delivers a consumption of
    three litres (5.4 pints) of fuel per passenger
    per 100 kms (62 miles) travelled, according to
    Airbus. It cites a figure of 3.4 litres (6.2
    pints) for the 747-400.

Jancovici says the gain may be an improvement
    "but it is obviously not a solution" if the new
    generation of aircraft continues to burn a dirty
    fuel and more and more of the planes take to the
    skies.

"Instead of increasing pollution, scientists say
    that the world will have to reduce its emissions
    of greenhouse gases by three-quarters just to
    stabilise the climate system," he says.

UN experts, in a series of reports published in
    2001, estimated that the world's average
    temperature will rise by between 1.4 and 5.8 C
    (2.5 to 10.4 F) by the end of this century, as
    heat from the Sun is trapped by carbon gases
    spewed out by coal, gas and oil.

Aircraft currently account for 2.5 percent of
    emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), the principal
    greenhouse gas.

This figure may look small, but it is deceptive,
    says Jancovici. Air transport accounts for a very
    small part of the global economy in proportion to
    its far bigger environmental cost.

In addition, because aircraft emit their
    pollution at altitude rather than at ground
    level, the effect as an amplifier of global
    warming can be five times worse than that of a
    truck.

Compounding the problem is that the aviation
    business is so far immune from global-warming
    regulations demanding higher fuel efficiency or
    lower pollution, and kerosene, a highly polluting
    fuel, is untaxed.

According to a report published last month by the
    French Institute for the Environment (IFEN), a
    passenger travelling by airliner emits 40 percent
    more CO2 per km (mile) than when travelling by
    car, a figure calculated on the basis of 1.8
    persons per vehicle.

Just flying from Paris to New York and back is
    the equivalent to a quarter of annual French
    per-capita emissions.

The problem is bound to get worse as low-cost
    airlines make air travel more widely accessible,
    says the study's author, Michel Hubert.

He estimates that if passenger traffic rises just
    five percent annually, CO2 emissions by the
    aviation business will surge by 240 percent over
    the next 30 years.

"The improvements in energy efficiency achieved
    are seemingly not sufficient to prevent a
    significant increase in the impact of air
    transport and climate change," Hubert concludes
    gloomily.

All rights reserved. © 2005 Agence France-Presse.

--

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.,
    section 107, some material is provided without
    permission from the copyright owner, only for
    purposes of criticism, comment, scholarship and
    research under the "fair use" provisions of
    federal copyright laws. These materials may not
    be distributed further, except for "fair use,"
    without permission of the copyright owner. For
    more information go to:
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

24. TopTop #24
    Moon

Everyone: Could we all please preview our posts before submitting them to check for readability, eg no light green?

[size=3][size=2]There is also a cure! What Have You Got to Lose Except Your Illness?
    (Only $27 plus shipping, but when you buy NOW, get two for the low low price of $35!)
    https://www.chembuster.us/chembuster.htm
    Some people have been reporting even more results from super-potentiatingfor 2 hours or more.
    Try super-potentiating ChemBuster on your orgonite device ...
    Learn more here:
    https://www.librarising.com/health/orgone.html

Chembusters emit a powerful blue beam(orgone) of light upwards into the atmosphere piercing through the thick but invisible negative energy matrix which imprisons this planet. The rips and holes and the recycling or transmuting of this negative web energy allows reconnection with Earth's true matrix which lies just outside of it. Fully functional pyramids stationed throughhout the planet's key gridpoints(energy pores or centers) once served to maintain a a canopy or set of canopies around the planet inducing an Eden-like environment on outer Earth.
    -Dane
    Last edited by Barry; 09-08-2008 at 06:03 PM.

25. TopTop #25
    Braggi

... Try super-potentiating ChemBuster on your orgonite device ...
    Oh my. Can you believe it? I liked this part:

"The Unique Formulation

ChemBuster contains 4 herbals and 9 homeopathics blended in a proprietary process designed to defeat, to annihilate, the pools of mycoplasma, heavy metals, respiratory problems and even mental problems associated with Chemtrail poisoning.

As Dr. von Peters has stated:
    I developed this remedy as a "silver bullet" to help the people of the world recover their health and well being.

It is specifically designed to quickly move the body back into healing mode so that the body regains the ability to heal itself."

Wow! I want that.

That site is hilarious. I recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh. And then, there are some people who will take it seriously. Oh my.

-Jeff

PS. Thanks Dane. I think.

26. TopTop #26
    MC7691

Oh my. Can you believe it? I liked this part:

"The Unique Formulation

ChemBuster contains 4 herbals and 9 homeopathics blended in a proprietary process designed to defeat, to annihilate, the pools of mycoplasma, heavy metals, respiratory problems and even mental problems associated with Chemtrail poisoning.

As Dr. von Peters has stated:
    I developed this remedy as a "silver bullet" to help the people of the world recover their health and well being.

It is specifically designed to quickly move the body back into healing mode so that the body regains the ability to heal itself."

Wow! I want that.

That site is hilarious. I recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh. And then, there are some people who will take it seriously. Oh my.

-Jeff

PS. Thanks Dane. I think.
    Jeff, ...you never know what you're going to need to take seriously. The times, they are a changin'. Take a deep breath, and open your eyes.

27. TopTop #27
    MC7691

CONTRAILS vs. AEROSOL SPRAYING: BESIDES THE OBVIOUS: commercial jets don't fly in zigzag, crazy circular or dangerously close tic tac toe patterns.

If you want to get blinded with science, check out these articles which support the fact that the aerosol spraying leaves different looking "clouds" than normal contrails:
    CONTRAIL FORMATION MODEL Clifford E Carnicom (log onto carnicom.com for the full article)
    Apr 12 2001: "...Contrail formation/dissipation and cloud formation are to be recognized as two separate physical processes resulting from differing conditions and variables for each. It is important that any analysis of these two processes be appropriately and separately understood before any mutual connection is to be made.

CONTRAIL PHYSICS Clifford E Carnicom (log onto carnicom.com for the full article) September 17 2000: "...If the dissipation of an observed contrail does not conform to the model above, and the corresponding physics and chemistry and math of same, then the logical conclusion that can be drawn is that the material of emission is not likely to be water vapor. As mentioned earlier, the physics of cloud formation are an entirely separate process, and are highly dependent upon temperature, relative humidity, aerosol type and the size of aerosol particles that are introduced. Any
    alterations in the formation of cloud processes as they have been
    repeatedly observed and recorded must necessarily consider the impact
    of these aerosols, identified and unidentified, within the analysis.
    Prior attention given to microscopic hydrated salts remains a
    priority in this research.

BRAZEN PROPAGANDA FROM NASA Clifford E Carnicom
    Oct 22 2004, Edited Feb 11 2005: "...This complicity has forayed into the arena of brazen propaganda, and is being conducted by another arm of United States "authority", the National Atmospheric and Space Administration (NASA). NASA has recently adopted a public strategy of abusing its position of national and public service by attempting to indoctrinate the citizens, including children, that the aerosol operations are a "normal" and expected consequence of daily life and aircraft. Nothing can be further from the truth, as is also apparent from an honest and thorough examination of the issue.

The latest strategy, apparently in partial reaction to the failures of the "hoax" declaration, would earn a rank of commendation from George Orwell himself. The doublespeak from NASA now characterizes the onslaught of aerosol operations, i.e., the deliberate and systematic injection of massive amounts of particulates into our atmosphere by aircraft, as "CONTRAIL CLUTTER" and as "SPECIAL CLOUDS".

The "clutter" and "special clouds" are now to be counted by our children in staged "educational" events. These events serve the purpose of indoctrination for an Orwellian world that declares the operations to be "normal". It is a world in which there is no need to question this authority.

Chemtrails Said Part Of Top
    Secret Military Maneuvers
    Over America
    By Mike Blair - The Spotlight (print edition)
    10-9-00

The strange vapor-like trails, or "chemtrails," from jets flying high above much of the nation and elsewhere in the world are part of a massive top-secret military research and development project, possibly linked to the United Nations, researchers have concluded.

A group of about a dozen researchers spent more than a year, mostly in secret, studying the chemtrails. They include experts in electronics, communications, environmental engineering, medicine, biomedical research, chemistry, governmental and political affairs and military theory and technology, as well as veterans of the Central Intelligence Agency and the top-secret National Security Agency (NSA).

The group poured over thousands of scientific, government and military documents, most of which can be found in the public domain but buried among countless papers in highly scientific web sites on the Internet. The researchers also talked with experts in the scientific and military communities.

"It appears that aerosol chemical trails are being deliberately discharged into the atmosphere from military and civilian registered aircraft over the continental U.S., Canada and Mexico," a retired Air Force officer attached to NSA and living in Virginia told The Spotlight in an exclusive interview.

"Selected commercial airliners have been secretly modified and equipped with specialized aerosol dispersion devices to supplement U.S. military aircraft to disperse the substances creating the chemtrails," the former NSA official noted.

According to the NSA officer, civilian airlines were enlisted for the project, which some of the researchers referred to as "Operation Cloverleaf".

The researchers concluded that the chemtrails are composed of barium salt mixtures. Some of the chemtrails also include polymer fibers.

"Several types of experimental polymer fibers are repeatedly being found in various locations subsequent to observed incidences of aerosol discharge by aircraft," a member of the scientific study group told The Spotlight. "Research and development of electronic polymer fibers is identified and described in Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) documents. Other polymer fiber types are mentioned in other government and military documents that we have obtained.

"It is believed that the combination of barium salt mixture and polymer fibers are responsible for the recent nationwide epidemic increase in cases of asthma, allergies and upper respiratory system illnesses, including pneumonia," he said.

The group found that based on the study of various military and scientific documents, the polymer fibers apparently have several applications in conjunction with the barium salt mixture. Among the applications is the "cloaking" of aircraft. When irradiated withthe substances, an aircraft is invisible to radar and the naked eye.

There also are advanced radar applications; the decontamination and detection of biological weapons; communications applications, including the ability to direct radio beams back to earth; weather modification as a military weapon; and the secret Air Force Variable Terrain Refractivity Parabolic Equation (VTRPE), which, with the use of sophisticated computers, enables a person to view what an enemy radar system sees.

A scientist familiar with VTRPE research at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio and his knowledge of the use of barium salt mixtures led the group of researchers to delve into the "barium salt connection" to the chemtrails.

A member of the research group told The Spotlight that "an over-whelming array of ongoing military research and development anddefense-related activity is layered from ground level into space, including space warfare battle plans and space weapons that have been developed and include advanced laser and refinement of famed scientis Nicola Tesla's scaler (directed energy) weapons technology."

"Tesla's concepts of 'directed energy' are being developed, refined and applied," the researcher continued. "High Frequency Active Auroral Research project (HAARP) ionospheric 'heaters' arepositioned around the world (Alaska, Ukraine, Norway, Russia, Puerto Rico, etc.) and are used to 'heat' and modify the ionosphere. The United Nations, we have found, has knowledge of and sanctions the HAARP project, which is a military project."

The group determined that scientists worldwide are working in cooporation with an organization known only as "Commission G." Different aspects of atmospheric and ionospheric advanced radar studies, research projects and experiments are being studied at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, the University of Colorado, the Uni. of California at Davis, and the Uni. of Texas at Arlington.

One of the key aims of the studies and experiments is the military objective "to control rain, drought, storms, tornadoes, hurricanes and weather patterns generally," a researcher explained. "Precipitation suppression and enhancement are strategies being refined specifically for implementation in the conduct of future wars."

This experimentation "is directly responsible for the strange weather that is being experienced in the U.S., if not worldwide," the researcher said. "They are simply screwing up our normal weather patterns by dumping barium salt and polymer fiber in vast quantities into the atmosphere."

The group said that armies may eventually become obsolete because of new computerized "vitual warfare technology," which is being developed, refined and actually applied.

According to the group, there is ongoing research and development that includes optics-based communications above the earth, which is similar to fiber-optics but without fibers and communications broadcast on optical beams; a potential chemical and electrical influence on human behavior on a massive scale from above, a super-MK Ultra mind-control program; and electrical power transfer.

The former NSA researcher said "ongoing study of this problem by individual researchers is eliciting concrete evidence that, at the very least, the atmospheric chemistry and circulation of the earth's atmosphere have been disrupted. There is a growing body of evidence to justify concern that the problem with our atmospheric chemistry will extend well into the future."

"Someone is attempting to keep a lid on all of this military research and development activity and, in particular, the chemtrail activity that is literally clouding up America's skies."

According to the NSA researcher, individual members of the group have been threatened. Various document and other materials have been stolen from the homes of some of the researchers.

He said he believes this was done under the direction of a globalist entity, probably the United Nations or a "sub-group," that remains in the shadows and beyond public exposure, at least for now.

28. TopTop #28
    danejasper

He said he believes this was done under the direction of a globalist entity, probably the United Nations or a "sub-group," that remains in the shadows and beyond public exposure, at least for now.
    Believing this mind control stuff puts you in the same camp as dboots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq-VmBMHkw

-Dane

29. TopTop #29

Chemtrails may have a basis in reality. There was a news segment on german TV last year concerning german scientists who actually admitted to spraying in order to manipulate weather in Germany.
    Chemtrails, puleeeze!

-Jeff

30. TopTop #30

YouTube - German Government admits participation in ChemTrail experiments

here is the aformentioned german tv story. It looks real, but who knows? It's youtube and has been in the hands of some true believers. Could be edited, but I have seen it before and it ran identically to this one. At any rate, it is the most compelling evidence I have seen to any veracity on this topic. It would certainly appear this is more than hearsay...