Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Vet-To-Pet

Movies serving wine & beer....?

Does anyone else think it's really odd for movie theaters to be trying to get approval to serve wine & beer in movie theaters? Raise your hand if you want a drunked slob next to you, stepping over your feet (or ON them), possibly spilling his beverage on you, while you're trying to watch a movie? I thought things had deteriorated as far as they could when people talked (not whispering, but conversational tone) through almost the whole movie, and then, of course, the cell phones that people forget to turn off, but come on---alcohol? Can't these folks go two hours or less without having a drink? This is such an idiotic idea that I can't believe it's even being considered. And then they DRIVE home---just great. Why don't they rent a DVD & stay home where they can drink as much as they like without bothering others who have paid to see the movie without distractions? I'm flabbergasted! :square::whackasmilie::havinabeer::anyone:
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    shellebelle

Re: Movies serving wine & beer....?

I SOOooooo DISAGREE!!

Oh my - I would actually go to a movie if I could sit and enjoy a beverage! I never go now.

Too close; to loud; too too too!

Sooooo

On the other hand can I also have a bit more space and a little table. More of a dinner theatre feel?

If movie theatres felt like dinner theatre I would so be there.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Vet to Pet: View Post
    Does anyone else think it's really odd for movie theaters to be trying to get approval to serve wine & beer in movie theaters? Raise your hand if you want a drunked slob next to you, stepping over your feet (or ON them), possibly spilling his beverage on you, while you're trying to watch a movie? I thought things had deteriorated as far as they could when people talked (not whispering, but conversational tone) through almost the whole movie, and then, of course, the cell phones that people forget to turn off, but come on---alcohol? Can't these folks go two hours or less without having a drink? This is such an idiotic idea that I can't believe it's even being considered. And then they DRIVE home---just great. Why don't they rent a DVD & stay home where they can drink as much as they like without bothering others who have paid to see the movie without distractions? I'm flabbergasted! :square::whackasmilie::havinabeer::anyone:
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet

3. TopTop #3
    Vet-To-Pet

It sounds like YOU are the person I used to be 25 years ago, when going to a movie wasn't an appealing option for "what to do" since I couldn't drink while in the movie theater. I was an active ALCOHOLIC at that time.

Do you actually think the theater owners would remodel their movie theaters to accomodate tables & chairs? Do you think they'd still charge $8 for admittance?

You can still go to the movies & sit & enjoy a 'beverage', just not one that's alcoholic. And do you think they'd charge a minimal price for those glasses of wine & beer? Look at the candy prices---so, let's see, probably $15 to $20 to get into the theater, $5 to &7 per galss of wine (a little less for a mug of beer)---an evening at the movies for "only" $25 to $30 (per person). I suggest that you examine your drinking patterns & decide if you possibly might be drinking too much, too often, too too too!
    Vet-To-Pet

Quote Posted in reply to the post by shellebelle: View Post
    I SOOooooo DISAGREE!!

Oh my - I would actually go to a movie if I could sit and enjoy a beverage! I never go now.

Too close; to loud; too too too!

Sooooo

On the other hand can I also have a bit more space and a little table. More of a dinner theatre feel?

If movie theatres felt like dinner theatre I would so be there.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.

4. TopTop #4
    Malene

Hmm, Dunno - never thought much of it. There is already spilled softdrinks, candy and pop corn from my neighbor in the movie theater.

When I go to the movies I expect it to be more of a social event. So if I am in the mood to have nothing to do with people then I stay home with a dvd.

Yes, I hate it when people talk during the movie, or stand up in the middle to slowly walk out. Annoying as heck. Thats why often the dvd, but then again I am a confirmed introvert so too many people easily get to be too, too, too........

The one thing I am wondering about with serving alcohol at the movie theater is the quality of the beverage, and the additional socialization the beverage brings along. In my mind I wouldnt be surprised if the potential drink options would be the cheapest and lowest quality - thus pandering to the people that simply want alcohol for the sake of alcohol. That would then bring a lot of extra "partying" into the theater, and yes - it would be a PITA.

Since a lot of underage people come to the movie theaters without their parents I would suspect they would have trouble getting it approved - or maybe not.

I am sure it will pay off for the movie theater though, there is money to be made from it. So if it can be approved it probably will.

I will tend to go to the movies even less if that is the case, but then again I am not their main target audience - I already go to the movies very little.

Malene
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 06:57 PM.

5. TopTop #5
    shellebelle

1. I didn't say going to the movies wasn't appealing because I couldn't drink.

2. Your tirade does not feel good. It feels like you are projecting. It feels like without knowing my drinking pattern (since I don't know you personally in any way) you are diagnosing and judging.

3. I just said I would be more likely to go if I could. But I also noted it is too crowded, too lots of things for me including too sedentary!

I always have something else I'd rather be doing. I am always in community and interacting. If I became a movie watcher I'd miss a lot of life. Of course realize I watch typically less than 3 hours of tv a week!

Sooo if watching movies or other sedentary activities that require no interpersonal interaction is how you spend your free time it might explain why we haven't met since that's the least likely place you'll find me.

But I do admit your note made me look at myself and realize how great my life is! I spend my time interacting with friends and associates and can't imagine trading such experiences and shared memories for a 2-3 hour fantasy trip on a screen, in a dark room with no communication or interaction. Yes my times may include a glass of beer or wine but note the "a" and understand it's my reality 97% of the time (there are exceptions).

I am blessed! I am in joy!

It sounds like YOU are the person I used to be 25 years ago, when going to a movie wasn't an appealing option for "what to do" since I couldn't drink while in the movie theater. I was an active ALCOHOLIC at that time.

Do you actually think the theater owners would remodel their movie theaters to accomodate tables & chairs? Do you think they'd still charge $8 for admittance?

You can still go to the movies & sit & enjoy a 'beverage', just not one that's alcoholic. And do you think they'd charge a minimal price for those glasses of wine & beer? Look at the candy prices---so, let's see, probably $15 to $20 to get into the theater, $5 to &7 per galss of wine (a little less for a mug of beer)---an evening at the movies for "only" $25 to $30 (per person). I suggest that you examine your drinking patterns & decide if you possibly might be drinking too much, too often, too too too!
    Vet-To-Pet
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 06:57 PM.

6. TopTop #6
    massagemaiden

I completely agree...I mean if you can't go to the movies without feeling like you might miss your alcoholic beverage you might think about whether that's become a problem in your life.
    Years ago when the old Raven Theatre was remodeled and brought back to life, we locals were soooo proud. With the 4 star Ravenous attached we could have a glass of high end wine and a wonderful dinner before going into the movie. It felt so "special". And there were the occasional nights when live music or a play was being offered and wine was available beforehand. If I remember correctly those were "adults only" nights.
    But that's a whole other idea from making alcohol available as if it were a soft drink...especially in a theatre where under twenty ones would be right next door and a quick trip to the restroom could put alcohol in the wrong hands.
    As another respondent has already pointed out, driving home or back to your bed and breakfast with a couple of glasses of wine under your belt is a whole other issue.
    I vote "no" on this idea and ask that those who propose it take a deep look at the whole picture and how it compares to their reasons for thinking this is a good idea.

7. TopTop #7
    shellebelle

WOW - so after actually envisioning and creating what sounds like the most delightful venue you are against it being re-envisioned. How sad.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by massage maiden: View Post
    I completely agree...I mean if you can't go to the movies without feeling like you might miss your alcoholic beverage you might think about whether that's become a problem in your life.
    Years ago when the old Raven Theatre was remodeled and brought back to life, we locals were soooo proud. With the 4 star Ravenous attached we could have a glass of high end wine and a wonderful dinner before going into the movie. It felt so "special". And there were the occasional nights when live music or a play was being offered and wine was available beforehand. If I remember correctly those were "adults only" nights.
    But that's a whole other idea from making alcohol available as if it were a soft drink...especially in a theatre where under twenty ones would be right next door and a quick trip to the restroom could put alcohol in the wrong hands.
    As another respondent has already pointed out, driving home or back to your bed and breakfast with a couple of glasses of wine under your belt is a whole other issue.
    I vote "no" on this idea and ask that those who propose it take a deep look at the whole picture and how it compares to their reasons for thinking this is a good idea.

8. TopTop #8
    shellebelle

I'm a firm believer in that what you focus on or envision becomes.

That said I am very saddened by what I see posted here.

I and my friends are mature, respectable, responsible adults who take their lives seriously and manage their alcohol accordingly.

If the above is not true for those posting the "negative" then please feel free to change friends. If it is true why not count your blessings and stop worrying about the "What If?". What ifs/negatives can materialize with focus as easily as good.

If you focus on it - it will come -

Why is anyone focusing on the negative?

Would it not better to focus on the positive. Even if it doesn't "materialize" won't the person doing the focusing be happier by seeing the good in life?

9. TopTop #9
    Vet-To-Pet

I should probably not "feed the troll", but I think it's necessary to point out the obvious, here: even if you & your friends are mature, respectable, responsible adults who 'manage' your acohol accordingly, there are a whole lot of people "out there" who don't and who could make this situation a nightmare for those who want to attend a movie without being surrounded by people who are loud, obnoxious, clumsy, sloppy-drunks. It's simply not fair to those who paid to see the movie to have to put up with boorish behavior and/or to have to leave rather than get into an altercation with them. Does the theater intend to have "ushers" (bouncers?) to make sure everyone behaves themsleves in an orderly fashion? I doubt it.

When I placed quotation marks around the word 'manage' above (your original posting didn't include quotes), it was because that word is one of many that people who are in denial about their drinking use to try to convince others (who confront them & call them on their shit) that everything's under control. "I never drink at work", "I only drink on weekends", "I only drink beer, so that's not really drinking", "I can go for weeks between drinks", "I don't see anything different about the way I drink & the way my friends drink", "I haven't missed a day of work from drinking", "You should see how much So-and-So drinks! Phew!", "I don't drink hard liquor", and the list of excuses goes on & on & on & on....finally the person who's concerned enough to approach you about your drinking gives up & leaves you alone, which was you goal in the first place. "Managing" your drinking is NOT what "normal", non-alcoholic people do. They don't even think about their drinking because it's such a non-issue with them. They're the people who leave half-full glasses of wine on the restaurant table when they're leaving; they ordered the glass of wine to accompany their meal, nothing else.

Oh, forget it. Go "manage" your drinking, since it's not a problem for you. I must be mistaken---I've only attended AA meetings for the past 21 years because of the terrific coffee they have there.
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 07:00 PM.

10. TopTop #10
    shellebelle

PAULA

WTF - TROLL?? - Look I am pissed beyond words!

You just suck!

I have a father who is a recovering alcoholic - I know AA better than most. It was my FUCKING BIRTHDAY PRESENT when I was 7! So I am so glad you've been in recovery for 21 years - I have been in recovery for 34.

I can't even find reasonable words to talk with. Thank you - a person who does not know me or my family or my friends or my lifestyle in any way shape or form - a person I have never met - a person I have no desire to ever meet - for pushing and digging and hitting with your accusations.

Thank you for deciding it was appropriate for you to "DIAGNOSE" me. Since you are the "professional".

Yes Paula you managed to hit me enough and hard enough that you opened that deep childhood wound and letting that inner child spend an evening in tears and pain cause ya know that's what they teach in AA - hurt people. Attack people - accuse people without knowledge - decipher words so you are "right" because then you can feel good.

Yep Paul you win. You made me cry.

Yep Paula you win. You hurt me deeply and emotionally.

Congratulations. You have taken "suck" to a whole new level.

I should probably not "feed the troll", but I think it's necessary to point out the obvious, here: even if you & your friends are mature, respectable, responsible adults who 'manage' your acohol accordingly, there are a whole lot of people "out there" who don't and who could make this situation a nightmare for those who want to attend a movie without being surrounded by people who are loud, obnoxious, clumsy, sloppy-drunks. It's simply not fair to those who paid to see the movie to have to put up with boorish behavior and/or to have to leave rather than get into an altercation with them. Does the theater intend to have "ushers" (bouncers?) to make sure everyone behaves themsleves in an orderly fashion? I doubt it.

When I placed quotation marks around the word 'manage' above (your original posting didn't include quotes), it was because that word is one of many that people who are in denial about their drinking use to try to convince others (who confront them & call them on their shit) that everything's under control. "I never drink at work", "I only drink on weekends", "I only drink beer, so that's not really drinking", "I can go for weeks between drinks", "I don't see anything different about the way I drink & the way my friends drink", "I haven't missed a day of work from drinking", "You should see how much So-and-So drinks! Phew!", "I don't drink hard liquor", and the list of excuses goes on & on & on & on....finally the person who's concerned enough to approach you about your drinking gives up & leaves you alone, which was you goal in the first place. "Managing" your drinking is NOT what "normal", non-alcoholic people do. They don't even think about their drinking because it's such a non-issue with them. They're the people who leave half-full glasses of wine on the restaurant table when they're leaving; they ordered the glass of wine to accompany their meal, nothing else.

Oh, forget it. Go "manage" your drinking, since it's not a problem for you. I must be mistaken---I've only attended AA meetings for the past 21 years because of the terrific coffee they have there.
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet

11. TopTop #11
    Braggi

I should probably not "feed the troll", but I think it's necessary to point out the obvious, here: ...
    Paula, I know you as a very nice person who really means well, but you're coming off ... well, let's just say your position isn't well supported by your posts in my mind. Shelley is about the farthest thing from an alcoholic I know, shy of a complete non drinker. People who drink like Shelley (and for that matter, like me) enjoy longer, happier and healthier lives than non drinkers, according to statistics. Your bitterness concerning your own history comes through clearly in your posts. You don't trust anyone who drinks because of your own filter on reality. Other people have different experiences.

I have mixed feelings about alcohol in theaters but mostly I'm against it. I wouldn't like the smell that would inevitably develop in such a theater. There are no "ushers" anymore in theaters, so who would manage the rowdies? Would it be the crummiest wine and beer at the highest prices? Of course, that's almost always the way at sporting events and fairs that feature "beer gardens." I wouldn't buy any.

The example of the Raven and Ravenous doesn't really compare. I certainly miss those "good old days." Nobody drank in the theater, but a person could have a glass of fine wine before going in. No problems with that system, except that they went bankrupt. Now the "non profit" and the "volunteers" have taken over the theater and they don't show movies there anymore, even though they promised they would. That was a theft from the community as far as I'm concerned, but that's pretty far off topic.

I think wine and beer are best consumed before theater going or after, but I also have no problem with the responsible use of alcohol.

-Jeff

12. TopTop #12
    Malene

Paula,

I have met Shelley in person, and have absolutely no reason to believe she has a problem with alcohol.

Shelley is a delightful and vivacious person. There was absolutely no hint of her not being completely sober.

It can sometimes be a little complicated to read intentions and realities completely correctly online. Sometimes this medium does lack something.

Malene
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 07:01 PM.

13. TopTop #13
    PeriodThree

I am deeply disgusted at your behavior in writing your posts.

You write that you have been in recovery for 21 years, but somehow you seem to have missed the part where you work your own program.

Telling someone who you don't know that they are in 'denial' is, well,
    pretty disgusting.

You are attacking someone who I care about. It is gross.

As for your 'point' about alcohol in theaters, I am personally in favor.

You are opposed. You appear to be opposed because you are generally against adults being able to make adult choices. Okay.

Calling people who you disagree with 'drunked slob's is simply you projecting.

Fair enough, until you attack someone I care about.

Barry: I am playing nice, but please admonish this disagreeable person.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2008 at 07:03 PM.

14. TopTop #14
    PeriodThree

I so strongly disagree with nearly every word.

Does anyone else think it's really odd for movie theaters to be trying to get approval to serve wine & beer in movie theaters?

No, I see nothing odd about it. Being able to enjoy the refreshments you want while enjoying a movie seems wonderful.

Raise your hand if you want a drunked slob next to you, stepping over your feet (or ON them), possibly spilling his beverage on you, while you're trying to watch a movie?

Alcoholics, like you later say you are, have a problem with alcohol. Non-alcoholics don't. Calling people 'drunked slob's because they drink beer or wine is just judgmental crap.

I thought things had deteriorated as far as they could when people talked (not whispering, but conversational tone) through almost the whole movie, and then, of course, the cell phones that people forget to turn off, but come on---alcohol? Can't these folks go two hours or less without having a drink? This is such an idiotic idea that I can't believe it's even being considered. And then they DRIVE home---just great. Why don't they rent a DVD & stay home where they can drink as much as they like without bothering others who have paid to see the movie without distractions? I'm flabbergasted! :square::whackasmilie::havinabeer::anyone:
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet
    How is sitting quietly drinking beer or wine 'distracting?'

How about you back off from your precious judgment and realize that just because you were, apparently, a disagreeable nasty drunk doesn't mean that everyone who drinks is as nasty as you.

15. TopTop #15
    shellebelle

Thank you Paula for your apology. I appreciate the sincerity of it.

Part of me wishes this post would just go away but a part of me wonders if someone out there needs it and if they do I hope they find it.

By the way my number is all over the place so if anyone finds them self in a place where they don't want to drive home or shouldn't drive home please call my cell or text. I may not be 911 but I would be glad to be the call you make so no one has to call 911 for you.

16. TopTop #16
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

As I sit in the present going over this thread, I have to wonder if this community in West County is open to using, experiencing or learning conscious communication ?

It is my perception based on past experience ,that most of the language usually used in today's world is programmed unconscious language rather than conscious. Meaning that the way we have learned to communicate from our family/environment/society is soo strongly programmed we may not even be aware we have a choice of empowering ourselves by removing ourselves from the victim/villain dance...but we do if we so choose!

Having had the experience of being raised in an energy field of so called 'FUNctional alcoholics", it took years before I became aware of alternative ways of communicating observations and feelings without name calling, blame,projections, or judgments/assumptions. And it took alot of re-programming to get out of the victim /villain dance!!

There are so many different techniques/modalities one can explore/put to the test even when using online persona's if they choose so.

Or.. one could just schedule an appointment with lil' ole me!

But getting back to that "Movie" idea... I too would not enjoy the accumulated smells that would "inevitably develop" as Braggi pointed out.

With that said, I have experienced the pleasures of going to an actual theatre (plays-no movies) and a larkspur (marin) indoor spiritual music concert show where both wine and tea were an option..and there were designated tables for the wine goers or those who preferred snacks.

However, rather than support the wine/beer idea at movie theaters , I support the use of Organic popcorn being made available on the menu !!!!

I have often pondered the thought of suggesting this idea to the Sebastopol movie theatre and seeing if it would "take".

The only movie theatre I have ever been to that offered seasoned/unseasoned Organic popcorn on their menu was when I lived in Nevada City and oh how I have missed that option!

Sure I could take a sip or 2 of wine if I wanted prior to the movie, but its not always fun eating popcorn before the movie or making yur own at home in order to bring to the movie!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post

I have mixed feelings about alcohol in theaters but mostly I'm against it. I wouldn't like the smell that would inevitably develop in such a theater.
    -Jeff
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 08-13-2008 at 10:00 AM.

17. TopTop #17
    Dixon

Of course I support everyone's right to use any drug they want as long as they're not stepping on anyone's toes, but I also think there are situations wherein certain substances should be banned for pragmatic reasons. Movie theaters are places where silence is important so that people can enjoy the movie, and alcohol reduces social inhibitions and loosens tongues, making it more likely that imbibers will chatter and bother their neighbors.

I'm not saying that most drinkers would be thusly obnoxious at the movies, but it only takes one or two jerks to substantially ruin the evening for those around them, and if booze were offered at movie theaters, many many audiences would include those one or two (or three or four or...). And there's no way to screen out the responsible drinkers from the chatterboxes at the door, so let's just not allow booze in the movies! Those who aren't addicted to the stuff will have no problem with such a ban. As to those who are so addicted that they can't go the length of a movie without it...well, that's their problem. They have the option of seeking treatment for it, or drinking at some appropriate place--NOT the movie theater.

Recently I attended a concert by the great German electronic duo Cluster at the Great American Music Hall, which serves alcohol. The quieter passages of the music were ruined by the chattering of many inconsiderate attendees, and there's no doubt that alcohol was a big factor in that. Similarly, when I attended the S.F. Blues Festival, where beer is sold, the show was substantially ruined for me and my friend because of the loud chatter of the beer-guzzling dipshits next to us. I do NOT want to suffer similar experiences at the movies!

As a guy who has at times been addicted to pot, I can understand the desire to enjoy one's favorite intoxicants in various situations. But I've never been so attached to any substance that I couldn't sit through a movie without it. Those who find the prospect of going a couple of hours without some particular substance intolerable could presumably benefit from taking a long hard look at their addiction. Not that I think it's immoral to be addicted to something--virtually everyone who's ever lived has been addicted to something--but I feel no obligation whatsoever to codependently support people's addictions by allowing the use of their fave drug in situations wherein such use is likely to be problematical.

And, at the risk of ruffling some feathers, I will say that anyone who would refrain from attending a movie because they can't use some particular intoxicant there would certainly seem to be addicted to that intoxicant.

Of course, having said that, I may have to take a long hard look at my popcorn addiction!!!

Dixon "Stop me before I pop again!" Wragg

18. TopTop #18
    MsTerry

Dixon, I am surprised that you ignore the biggest, delusional and addictive intoxicant in the movie theatre.
    The Movie itself
    Can you name anything more delusional and transcending?
    People lining up to get a fix and escape their hohum life?
    If people will stay up, sleep in the street, just to be the first to get a taste of the latest flick, would that not qualify as an obsessive addiction?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post

As a guy who has at times been addicted to pot, I can understand the desire to enjoy one's favorite intoxicants in various situations. But I've never been so attached to any substance that I couldn't sit through a movie without it. Those who find the prospect of going a couple of hours without some particular substance intolerable could presumably benefit from taking a long hard look at their addiction. Not that I think it's immoral to be addicted to something--virtually everyone who's ever lived has been addicted to something--but I feel no obligation whatsoever to codependently support people's addictions by allowing the use of their fave drug in situations wherein such use is likely to be problematical.

And, at the risk of ruffling some feathers, I will say that anyone who would refrain from attending a movie because they can't use some particular intoxicant there would certainly seem to be addicted to that intoxicant.

Of course, having said that, I may have to take a long hard look at my popcorn addiction!!!

Dixon "Stop me before I pop again!" Wragg

19. TopTop #19
    Lenny

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    Dixon, I am surprised that you ignore the biggest, delusional and addictive intoxicant in the movie theatre.
    The Movie itself
    Can you name anything more delusional and transcending?
    People lining up to get a fix and escape their hohum life?
    If people will stay up, sleep in the street, just to be the first to get a taste of the latest flick, would that not qualify as an obsessive addiction?
    So you found me out!
    Yesterday saw the Batman movie. I tell myself that it was about the notions of Absolute Good, the collective perception of what is good, as well as idealizations of The Good, as applied to us in our common day life. And then of course there are notions of evil.
    But the real reason was boredom & escapism. SWMBO was teaching a local 13 year old about canning or sewing or some such item and I did not want to be here!
    But I DO like shared experiences as opposed to me reading this book, then you reading this book, and the talking. More insight in a book, but giving up more shared-in-the-moment issues. Ah well.
    And the popcorn is also addictive as was pointed out by Sir Dixon.

20. TopTop #20
    alanora

The cost of viewing has gotten beyond my means, so I can imagine that folks sipping on whatever will not bother me,oh yes the left over smells certainly would. Seems like an elitist waste of time to care. mindy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lenny: View Post
    So you found me out!
    Yesterday saw the Batman movie. I tell myself that it was about the notions of Absolute Good, the collective perception of what is good, as well as idealizations of The Good, as applied to us in our common day life. And then of course there are notions of evil.
    But the real reason was boredom & escapism. SWMBO was teaching a local 13 year old about canning or sewing or some such item and I did not want to be here!
    But I DO like shared experiences as opposed to me reading this book, then you reading this book, and the talking. More insight in a book, but giving up more shared-in-the-moment issues. Ah well.
    And the popcorn is also addictive as was pointed out by Sir Dixon.

21. TopTop #21
    stardust

[It is my understanding that the Raven theater in Healdsburg is serving beer and wine in two movie rooms while the other two are regular style rooms Call the Raven theater to get more info.