Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    smonday
    Supporting member

Ping Pong Players Wanted!

Just got a new regulation all weather table. I'm a fairly good player and would love to have you over to play almost anytime that its not too hot. I live on Pleasant Hill Rd about a mile or two from downtown, and can probably give you a decent game (unless you were a serious player - the kind who stands several feet back from the table - then I might be lucky to return your serve once in a while).
    If I get several responses, I'll put together a ping pong potluck next weekend.
    Stella
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Helen Shane

Re: Ping Pong Players Wanted!

I'm a pretty good player. Played as a kid and started again a few months ago; I play once a week with some seniors in Petaluma. Would be convenient to find one closer to home. Love to play doubles, but singles work, too. I'm definitely interested. Helen Shane

3. TopTop #3
    Lenny

Who knows if I'm a good player. But at 60, I'm slower than I used to be. But sounds like a blast, since my son grew up and left. And he started beating me 10 years ago, when he was 15. Great game.

4. TopTop #4
    don storm

Quote Posted in reply to the post by smonday: View Post
    Just got a new regulation all weather table. I'm a fairly good player and would love to have you over to play almost anytime that its not too hot. I live on Pleasant Hill Rd about a mile or two from downtown, and can probably give you a decent game (unless you were a serious player - the kind who stands several feet back from the table - then I might be lucky to return your serve once in a while).
    If I get several responses, I'll put together a ping pong potluck next weekend.
    Stella
    I would be up for it.....don 823 1873 I also have a table set up at my house..Valley view drive ...near you

5. TopTop #5
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

I wold love to be able to drive to your house, eat your food, and kick your ass [ALL OF YOUS} in a game of ping pong!!! [This offer only Valid on weekends]

6. TopTop #6
    bblags

Quote Posted in reply to the post by don storm: View Post
    I would be up for it.....don 823 1873 I also have a table set up at my house..Valley view drive ...near you
    Bruce here,
    I am in West Sebastopol off Furlong, grew up playing ping pong and finally got a table this last year. Enjoy a good competitive game but also just the escape from building my house and a little exercise. Would love to get together and play. Please call, 829-3770.