I am a Temporary Administrator for NORTH BAY CANINE RESCUE & PLACEMENT, https://northbay-canine.org.

We are seeking several volunteers for different spots...they are:

1. A website mistress or master who is familiar with FRONT PAGE and perhaps others as well. The current web mistress has resigned but was in process of improving and changing the web site.

Requirements for this position is to have LOTS OF PATIENCE, good knowledge of developing and maintaining web sites. Good communication skills, and at least 12 hours weekly to contribute to the web site. I am hopeful of having this position SHARED by 2 or 3 volunteers.

This is very important part of North Bay Canine Rescue operation in that if we can't get the animals up for adoption, and fostering, then we can't do our job and save more canine lives.

So, please, if you think you can help in this respect, please contact me, Helen, at [email protected], with a short bio of your experience and why you wish to help us. Also please give me your phone number and good time and day to call you. Thank you.

2. Volunteers to be Administrators: I am currently Acting Administrator but cannot continue indefinitely so am seeking others to help me and then in a month or so, give or take, the new Administrators can take it over.

This position requires EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION skills, Lots of Patience, Heavy Experience in MANAGEMENT and ORGANIZATION,. The more knowledge you have of animal rescues, the better...NBCRP primarily rescues herding breeds. We are seeking 3 to 5 volunteers for this position as it really does get involved and takes A LOT OF TIME. A creative mind is also an asset in that this operation has just begun reorganizing which does create a bit of turmoil and confusion from time to time. This is where patience is very important. A LONG TERM COMMITMENT is also necessary for this position. Someone who really enjoys CHALLENGES.

3. FOSTER CARE HOMES FOR CANINES to provide TLC and security to canines rescued from Kill shelters. NBCRP will provide for all medical care for the canines while in your care. You will be expected to share your home, help socialize them, observe their behavior which will help in placing them in their new FOREVER HOMES, and have a well fenced in yard with no way they can escape. They will want lots of LOVE and patience.

4. Volunteers to create, develop all sorts of flyers, brochures, and various postings for online boards, such as Craigs List, Waccobb.net, [email protected], etal. And to find others to help in whatever form is needed at the time of your posting. It will change with time and as the operation grows into one that will be able to rescue far more canines than is currently being done. This position CAN BE COMPLETED via your own computer at your own home, no matter what CITY OR STATE you reside in.

If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions, please email me with a short bio of your experiences for the particular position you are thinking of volunteering for. I will also need your name, address, and phone number in order to call you or email you back. Please let me know what day and time is good to contact you.
LONG TERM COMMITMENTS FOR ALL ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUESTED, PLEASE!!

Helen Scott, Acting Administrator,
Volunteer
[email protected]
707-324-3108